What in my chart makes me become misunderstood?

leomoon

Lykanized:

I noticed a lot of aspects in your natal chart, especially, the Sun & Moon, our two lights which often in subtle ways reflects our parents and early life.

For example, your 9th house cusp is ruled by Venus, and Venus in the 10th seems to stand out, apart from others and the squares she makes may be reflective of what you've managed to inherit from your mother when you were conceived. (Using the Tad Mann approach that is)....Something to consider.

The Moon (normally reflecting mother and our emotional life), is in a critical degree in Virgo and the Sun likewise, in 29th of Cancer, the moon's sign.

Much of what you said about others and how you are treated, I've also experienced in my life. But the difference perhaps, is I don't care much anymore about it, as I once may have when I'd cry over being misunderstood. I think I've left those years far far behind me, and thats one advantage of older age I suppose. :surprised: I always blamed this on my 21degree Cancer Rising, (also critical suggesting a loss as to how others see me)....
Yet I go happily along my own way, with that Uranus in the 11th the handle of my chart.

Yours doesn't have the same "issues" then as mine does, but you may find looking at the Parans from the Brady site very insightful, as I know I did when I received my free report from them years ago.

Starlight still sends you a report (it may end up in your junk mail) if you are interested in ordering one.

I don't think there is a book (and I have hundreds), or astrology reading for me, that ever gave me that particular insight into my personality before, so I got a lot from it.

What I learned however, is its karma, and cannot be changed, we only have to try and do the best we can with what we've been given in life.

My Parans came in this way:
Stars: Brady
STARS ON ANGLES AT MOMENT
<None>
HELIACAL RISING STAR
Acumen - Rising 28 mins 40 secs before Sunrise -
Suffering at the hands of others; subject to rumors
HELIACAL SETTING STAR
Mirfak - Setting 18 mins 49 secs before Sunrise -
Eagerly engaging in, and pursuing, the events of one's life
PARANS - BY ANGLE
RISING - Stars of Your Youth
Scheat as ñ Jupiter is Culminating orb 00 mins 18 secs -
The theologian or sports person, both teaching a moral code
Alcyone as ñ Jupiter is Setting orb 00 mins 49 secs -
Obsessional about human rights, or with inventions that improve life
Capella as ë Sun is Culminating orb 01 mins 08 secs -
An individual who wants to act as a free agent; the athlete - Curtailed passage
Mirach as í Moon is Setting orb 01 mins 23 secs -
The peace-seeking artist, or a reflective, self absorbed individual
Fomalhaut as ì Mercury is Culminating orb 01 mins 56 secs -
To have an idealistic vision,

I was astonished at just right on, these descriptions played a role in my life. The Rising stars are as she said, "our youth, or early years mostly"
The Culminating ones - the Middle of our life,
The Setting ones, - as we age in senior years

Here is the link if you decide to try them: Perhaps it will just confirm what you already knew, or give you something new to think about..

http://www.zyntara.com/free_paran_page.html

AppLeo

lykan, you could always read the works of wittgenstein
maybe he'll clarify your communication block lelele
after all, he is the kant of language