Transits for major life changes

sasa62

Hey all,

Could the start of 1st Saturn return signal life changes? Probably.

Everything was going along, not very interesting, monotonous, sort of stagnated and lonely... and boom boom it's all up in the air, totally unexpected. The real changes must be finalized by the end of December, just in time for Saturn to come within 3 degrees of my natal Saturn in the 6th house (also coinciding with t. Mars on the Midheaven 0 deg). Saturn rules my Mars and Moon, and 8th house. t. Pluto has been sitting on Mars for too long and t. Uranus square it.

1) My job is being relocated. My boss told me he wants me to be his successor when he retires.
2) My boyfriend sold his house we've been living in, making the decision in a matter of a couple days and pulling that rug out from under me. We fought (only the third time ever in four years). I cried in front of him for the first time ever about how scared I was not knowing where to live. It was embarrassing. But we're good now.
3) I'm moving to follow my job to a new city. Or maybe not. I could also leave my job and go somewhere else. Haven't decided. Three things make it hard emotionally: I don't like living in cities compared to rural areas, my family is nowhere near the city, and it's more expensive. But must make decisions. Career or family? Emotional security or financial? Keep to my old ways as much as possible, limiting change, or doing something risky that could have a good payoff (like taking over a company)? :unsure:

Found all this out within a week.

Curious if my decisions now will lead to prospering or disaster. Any tips for evaluating that astrologically? :whistling: Because, I don't have a lot of time...

decisions are always good if you bring it.

migration is just a continuation of the process from 2012 (something to ask your boyfriend also) the process of immigration or editing the home can take up to September 2015 and it will be exhausting period until the end of 2015 and second half in 2016 ... during this period should pay attention to the power / exhaustion, iron in the blood, possibly depressed period, and tense period

also to take responsibility towards their own procedures, as well as in 2012 (also in 2012 was the review of the emotional relationship)

On the changes at work could not you affect, and the process is done through 2013/2014 there will be no more changes, or there will be no significant

Flapjacks

decisions are always good if you bring it.

migration is just a continuation of the process from 2012 (something to ask your boyfriend also) the process of immigration or editing the home can take up to September 2015 and it will be exhausting period until the end of 2015 and second half in 2016 ... during this period should pay attention to the power / exhaustion, iron in the blood, possibly depressed period, and tense period

also to take responsibility towards their own procedures, as well as in 2012 (also in 2012 was the review of the emotional relationship)

On the changes at work could not you affect, and the process is done through 2013/2014 there will be no more changes, or there will be no significant

What are you seeing from 2012? Something major did happen that year regarding the relationship. I don't remember exactly when. Late summer/early fall I think.... I'm seeing there was a solar eclipse on Nov. 13, 21 d Scorpio. Composite Moon/Uranus conjunction is in 8th house Scorpio. Moon: 23 d Scorpio, Uranus: 20 d Scorpio.

I hope it's no so exhausting like this for the whole year. :sad: I can see that as a possibility with the direction we're going in. But I don't see a way out.

The plan we have now is fairly sound, but my bf doesn't seem happy with it. He decided to go back to school, to sell the house, and now he doesn't want to go to school and wants to leave. I ask him where he'd want to go and what he'd want to do, and he has no answer. He wants to quit and leave without knowing where we'd end up.

I just realized... my bf's father died early January 1995. He was sick since August of 1994. My bf was 21 at the time and he went into a really dark period of his life for the next 8 - 9 years (until his Saturn return).

In our charts, his Mars is conjunct my Moon. Nov. 1994, and all through that time, is when tUranus/Neptune was there. I also came out of the dark times brought on by my mother's marriage (Moon?) in Aug 1994 around the same time as he came out of his from his father's death (Mars?). Perhaps the eclipse is prominent for him as well.

Weird. :unsure:

Last edited:

Kannon

Flapjacks,

The suddenness of what you describe is a clue to a Uranus transit and its transit square your natal Mars is a bigger deal than even the Saturn return (which isn't necessarily a big deal depending on what accompanies it). In addition your natal Jupiter at 4S07 is being hit by contra-parallel transit from Uranus [4N24].

These illustrate sudden and sweeping changes are possible. With the Saturn return added, some definitions and boundaries will be accented rather than freedom. "Change" can feel freeing or can seem to force decisions (at least at first).

Just focus on the new freedoms you will experience if you are only willing to redefine your life in a more appropriate way.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

What are you seeing from 2012? Something major did happen that year regarding the relationship. I don't remember exactly when. Late summer/early fall I think.... I'm seeing there was a solar eclipse on Nov. 13, 21 d Scorpio. Composite Moon/Uranus conjunction is in 8th house Scorpio. Moon: 23 d Scorpio, Uranus: 20 d Scorpio.

I hope it's no so exhausting like this for the whole year. :sad: I can see that as a possibility with the direction we're going in. But I don't see a way out.

The plan we have now is fairly sound, but my bf doesn't seem happy with it. He decided to go back to school, to sell the house, and now he doesn't want to go to school and wants to leave. I ask him where he'd want to go and what he'd want to do, and he has no answer. He wants to quit and leave without knowing where we'd end up.

I just realized... my bf's father died early January 1995. He was sick since August of 1994. My bf was 21 at the time and he went into a really dark period of his life for the next 8 - 9 years (until his Saturn return).

In our charts, his Mars is conjunct my Moon. Nov. 1994, and all through that time, is when tUranus/Neptune was there. I also came out of the dark times brought on by my mother's marriage (Moon?) in Aug 1994 around the same time as he came out of his from his father's death (Mars?).
Perhaps the eclipse is prominent for him as well.

Research all eclipses that have occurred during 2014 :smile:
eclipses have a track record over thousands of years
eclipses may bring sudden unexpected change in all/any areas of life

Flapjacks

Research all eclipses that have occurred during 2014 :smile:
eclipses have a track record over thousands of years
eclipses may bring sudden unexpected change in all/any areas of life

Oct 23, 2014 New Moon Solar eclipse conjunct his natal MC in Scorpio, 0d54', location of eclipse at Scorpio 0d25'. Three weeks before he sold his house (don't know when he began to think very seriously about it). Chart attached. The conjunction with Venus is also very telling, as I mentioned before Venus rules his 4th house and is located in 2nd (property, home and resources being very important), with Jupiter just beginning a transit through his 8th.

This eclipse also squares my Sun/Mercury and Moon opposition (and, tellingly, his IC/MC axis also squares it).

JUPITERASC said:
An eclipse does not necessarily affect everyone,
only those whose natal charts are connected to it
by aspect to their natal planets
and/or
aspect to their ASC/DESC/IC/MC

CafeAstrology actually as a really nice write-up that seems to apply very strongly to what's happening here.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/lunationseclipses.html#solareclipsescorpiooct2314

Circumstances may be such that we are pushed to see others' values and to consider them rather than expect that they share the same perspective as us. Circumstances may be such that we are forced to take steps towards managing and handling our shared resources with others, our debts, or taxes more effectively.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_77_anonymous_20141023.4715.7432.jpg
    astro_24gw_77_anonymous_20141023.4715.7432.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

sasa62

Something major did happen that year regarding the relationship. I don't remember exactly when. Late summer/early fall I think...

It is not a single event but a period during which the love relations lead to stronger and more stable relationship. that's why you do not remember when it was ... it was a period that lasts about nine months. for you is that a significant period on the emotional level and in the field at home and for the personality ... it's one of the most important periods, like the period 2004/2005

I hope it's no so exhausting like this for the whole year. :sad:

will not be exhausting as this year ... will be even more exhausting :whistling:

In our charts, his Mars is conjunct my Moon. Nov. 1994, and all through that time, is when tUranus/Neptune was there. I also came out of the dark times brought on by my mother's marriage (Moon?) in Aug 1994 around the same time as he came out of his from his father's death (Mars?). Perhaps the eclipse is prominent for him as well.

For these questions should have his chart also...
If you do not know what is spinning in his head, I do not either, especially without his charts :) :tongue:

Flapjacks

It is not a single event but a period during which the love relations lead to stronger and more stable relationship. that's why you do not remember when it was ... it was a period that lasts about nine months. for you is that a significant period on the emotional level and in the field at home and for the personality ... it's one of the most important periods, like the period 2004/2005

How'd you know about 2004/2005? That was a great year. June 2005 is when I graduated high school (a major accomplishment for me; I didn't do well in school and I was a year late), 2004/2005 is when had a stable home for the first time in years, and made friends that I still have today. I see what you mean, now.

will not be exhausting as this year ... will be even more exhausting :whistling:

Oh, gee, thanks. :tongue:

For these questions should have his chart also...
If you do not know what is spinning in his head, I do not either, especially without his charts :) :tongue:

His chart is in my previous post.

Thanks for your input, by the way! You have been really spot on here. :andy:

Flapjacks

Update:

I feel like I'm being jerked around like a rag doll; caught in limbo, stuck in the middle. My boyfriend's decision has really put me in a tough position. We are on fine terms again, water under the bridge, but still have to deal with the fallout.

My company was closing the office because we didn't get a contract but now we might not close the office because the contract is up for bid again, but we won't know for another month. I already moved because of the housing issue with my boyfriend to be closer to their main office (******* up my knee in the process, too :crying: ). I'm travelling 50 miles a day all over the place trying to keep track of two office locations and three residences (the house, the new apartment, and my relatives place where I'm staying).

So, now after some finagling around and back and forth with my employer, I'm not going back to the old office if we get the contract this time. Instead I will train a new employee if they get it to run that office (while staying with relatives nearby). If we don't get it, then I'll work in the main office without needing to train anyone. Fine and dandy, right?

Well, the company that won the original bid is now interested in hiring me. The owner of a competing company (this is a decent size company mind you) showed up at my office today and asked me if I'd be interested in working for them when (when!) they get the contract on this second bid. I talked with him for over an hour. He probably saw my beat up old car with the rusting hood and chewed up bumper. That car gives me so much grief as far as clients/employers seeing it. His jacket looked expensive.

He might offer me much more pay and benefits. I have a feeling. But I already moved and I'd have to commute to their office as well, or move again and break a lease. I feel like I'd be betraying my other employer if I left under those circumstances (being unwilling to break a lease for them). Even though, you know, it's all business... it still feels wrong. But at the same time... I don't know which employer will be the "right" one in the long run. Either way, I feel like I need to explore this opportunity anyway just to see what they'd offer and just nevermind the ulcers it'll probably cause.

I've been in a perpetual state of terror over the last few weeks. Even though technically my work situation should be flattering, I'm just terrified. Seems correct that things are just going to get more and more exhausting.

Last edited:

sasa62

Update:

I feel like I'm being jerked around like a rag doll; caught in limbo, stuck in the middle. My boyfriend's decision has really put me in a tough position. We are on fine terms again, water under the bridge, but still have to deal with the fallout.

My company was closing the office because we didn't get a contract but now we might not close the office because the contract is up for bid again, but we won't know for another month. I already moved because of the housing issue with my boyfriend to be closer to their main office (******* up my knee in the process, too :crying: ). I'm travelling 50 miles a day all over the place trying to keep track of two office locations and three residences (the house, the new apartment, and my relatives place where I'm staying).

So, now after some finagling around and back and forth with my employer, I'm not going back to the old office if we get the contract this time. Instead I will train a new employee if they get it to run that office (while staying with relatives nearby). If we don't get it, then I'll work in the main office without needing to train anyone. Fine and dandy, right?

Well, the company that won the original bid is now interested in hiring me. The owner of a competing company (this is a decent size company mind you) showed up at my office today and asked me if I'd be interested in working for them when (when!) they get the contract on this second bid. I talked with him for over an hour. He probably saw my beat up old car with the rusting hood and chewed up bumper. That car gives me so much grief as far as clients/employers seeing it. His jacket looked expensive.

He might offer me much more pay and benefits. I have a feeling. But I already moved and I'd have to commute to their office as well, or move again and break a lease. I feel like I'd be betraying my other employer if I left under those circumstances (being unwilling to break a lease for them). Even though, you know, it's all business... it still feels wrong. But at the same time... I don't know which employer will be the "right" one in the long run. Either way, I feel like I need to explore this opportunity anyway just to see what they'd offer and just nevermind the ulcers it'll probably cause.

I've been in a perpetual state of terror over the last few weeks. Even though technically my work situation should be flattering, I'm just terrified. Seems correct that things are just going to get more and more exhausting.

every job that you offer since 15 01 2015 was a good job ( similar in 2001 and 2008 ), but that does not mean it will be less exhausting.

As I previously stated exhausting period will continue and occasionally intensify by the end of 2016

During this period it is necessary to take natural supplements to enhance power, control the level of iron in the blood, control the thyroid / hormone levels, and keep an eye on the lining of general, because these are the areas that are being targeted in the next two years.

So if someone offers you a job from 15 January onwards, until May / June this will require greater responsibility but will also enable advances through work. Require signing contract at least 2.5 to 3 years, if it is possible...

If you notice buildup of anger, negative energy in themselves, be sure to find a way to eject this negative energy, or through sport or through frequent sex

Flapjacks

every job that you offer since 15 01 2015 was a good job ( similar in 2001 and 2008 ), but that does not mean it will be less exhausting.

As I previously stated exhausting period will continue and occasionally intensify by the end of 2016

During this period it is necessary to take natural supplements to enhance power, control the level of iron in the blood, control the thyroid / hormone levels, and keep an eye on the lining of general, because these are the areas that are being targeted in the next two years.

So if someone offers you a job from 15 January onwards, until May / June this will require greater responsibility but will also enable advances through work. Require signing contract at least 2.5 to 3 years, if it is possible...

If you notice buildup of anger, negative energy in themselves, be sure to find a way to eject this negative energy, or through sport or through frequent sex

Thank you for the advice! Especially that last bit. :tongue:

January 9th is when we're supposed to hear the outcome of the contract and I should have my employment determined by the 16th (this is the date I was given).

If I accept the job at the main office I know I might be in danger of being overwhelmed there. They want me to learn everything they do there and basically take over certain departments, plus oversee the old office if we get the contract.

I doubt I would responsible for that much if I worked for the competing company. So maybe that means I won't end up working for them.

sasa62

January 9th is when we're supposed to hear the outcome of the contract and I should have my employment determined by the 16th (this is the date I was given).

If I accept the job at the main office I know I might be in danger of being overwhelmed there. They want me to learn everything they do there and basically take over certain departments, plus oversee the old office if we get the contract.

I doubt I would responsible for that much if I worked for the competing company. So maybe that means I won't end up working for them.

I know very well why and how I wrote something. Often people do not read my answers with enough attention and make their own conclusions.
So I intentionally said that year that you can refer to progress in your career as it was in those years ...

Then you'll know exactly like you can expect ... not conclude too quickly ...

JUPITERASC

January 9th is when we're supposed to hear the outcome of the contract
and I should have my employment determined by the 16th (this is the date I was given).

If I accept the job at the main office I know I might be in danger of being overwhelmed there.
They want me to learn everything they do there and basically take over certain departments,
plus oversee the old office if we get the contract.

I doubt I would responsible for that much if I worked for the competing company.
So maybe that means I won't end up working for them.
Perhaps you already have considered an horary question
in the Career related Horary section Flapjacks
but if not then do consider the idea
because Horary when read by an experienced astrologer
may provide answers
:smile:

Flapjacks

I was officially offered a job this evening (29th of January). I'm now understanding to a better extent the position of the competing company. The owner who came to visit me is an ex-wall street tycoon who decided to invest in this company, and recently bought out another company in the same industry and is in the process of merging them; the recently bought out one is the one they want me to work in. My company lost the contract again and we just found out now; it's taken them two weeks to decide the winning bid after a legal battle.

I'm still exhausted. 5:00am - 11:00pm days. Traffic. Demoralizing surroundings. Having difficulty finding my place in the main office.

The offer is attractive and I'm being pursued aggressively by the owner because I ran an office myself, but this attention is foreign and bizarre to me. I worry they think I'm someone I'm not. I am still lost as to the right decision... I thought after interviewing with the competing company and meeting them I would have a clearer picture but I don't. I don't trust either one of these companies. It seems pretty messed up that I heard the outcome of the contract from the competitor instead of my own company. I know they know because I overheard them talking about it (in front of me, no less, but not actually addressing me at all). It makes me nervous.

I was thinking of doing a horary as JupiterASC suggested but I don't know of a proper question. It's too vague. I did think about the 4 hour interview that transpired this evening and can't sleep despite getting less than four hours sleep last night. I drew up a chart for the time/place of the offer. That Sun/Mercury in Aqua opposed Jupiter in Leo on the AC/DC falls on my natal MC/IC axis.

The Leo Jupiter very much makes me think of the owner of the competing company. While in the interview I noted how Leonine he seemed. And he's very clearly "of means".

Attachments

• astro_2gw_116_offer.29863.43721.jpg
    astro_2gw_116_offer.29863.43721.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

unique_astrology

If you leave the company how would you address that action in your resume? What reference would you likely get from them? If you go with the new company and succeed, all is well; if you can't handle the job, for whatever reason, would you go to your boss, admit it, and ask for a less demanding position?

Attached are 1 year transits of Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus to your natal and progressed charts. I hope the list may be of help to you.

Best wishes.

Bob

Attachments

• 1 yr J S U.gif
    1 yr J S U.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 35

Flapjacks

If you leave the company how would you address that action in your resume? What reference would you likely get from them? If you go with the new company and succeed, all is well; if you can't handle the job, for whatever reason, would you go to your boss, admit it, and ask for a less demanding position?

Attached are 1 year transits of Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus to your natal and progressed charts. I hope the list may be of help to you.

Best wishes.

Bob

Thank you for this transit list! I have been referencing it from time to time.

Approaching is the Sat/Sat exact conjunction. Guess what is going to happen on those dates?

I got the job and it is going great for the most part.

In this new job, I have been teamed up with a coworker who has been there eight years. It has been a little awkward because I am just as qualified for her job if not more. I have tried very hard to make sure she doesn't feel I am a threat to her, and I genuinely like her and would want to be friends with her but she is a bit distant.

She announced that she is quitting and found a new job that she is very excited about. April 29 will be the first week without her. Her Jupiter is conjunct my Saturn in Sag, her Sun is conjunct my Mars, and her Venus is conjunct my Moon all in Capricorn.

What is difficult is that since her announcement, it is clear to everyone that I will assume her role in the company and also extend it because I have more qualifications. Instead of this being a happy, good thing as everyone wins, it has become an ego problem with her, and she is getting authoritative and belittling with me since the announcement, and brags about how much this new company wants her. It is like all these insecurities that developed over the years about her role in the company are coming out. It is hard to deal with and makes me nervous because she is butting into the hiring process of a new employee and acting like they will be taking over her main duties, which will be given to me. She even belittled me in front of a potential hire. :sad:

Now I just want to rise above it all and go do my work and not get involved. I hope it turns out ok.

Worked 11 hrs on Tues. Still exhausted. :lol:

Last edited:

unique_astrology

I do locality charts and would look at your progressed demi-anlunar for that date but only if I have the location. If you do not want to reveal it publicly you could put it in a PM.

Only 11 more days (counting the 29th) to get through. Sticks and stones . . . . Let your work speak for itself.

Flapjacks

I do locality charts and would look at your progressed demi-anlunar for that date but only if I have the location. If you do not want to reveal it publicly you could put it in a PM.

Only 11 more days (counting the 29th) to get through. Sticks and stones . . . . Let your work speak for itself.

Thank you for the offer but you've already provided me much here so I don't want to request more. I thought I would update to show how what people have mentioned here is still very accurate.

It is like there is no end to the changes and uncertainty... one thing after another happens. I am not a person that handles change very well at all, and I was catastrophically poor at adapting as a child. I don't know how I am not breaking down from all this.

I think, to sum up the last two years, I have been left to my own devices in a lot of ways regarding work and it's been frustrating, liberating, scary and mostly positive (I think). I thought it would be less seat-of-the-pants with the new company but it looks like seat-of-the-pants is here to stay for quite some time... if sasa is correct, at least for another year or so.

I am really starting to see what he meant about physical health, too. I no longer eat right or sleep right and get headaches all the time. This is getting to be chronic (since last year), so I have had to concentrate very hard on eating enough and sleeping enough.

Flapjacks

My boss's advice to me last night: "Bide your time. Try to be actively patient."

Seems pretty good advice for someone in the middle of transits Pluto conjunct Mars, Saturn conjunct Saturn, Jupiter conjunct IC, Uranus square Mars, Neptune opposing Venus.

Yesterday the boss came out to meet with the owner of a company that we have been trying to gain as a new client. Transit Venus and Moon are on my ascendant. This company makes desserts.

I thought I would meet the owner and speak with him briefly, since I will be working on the project for his company if they do hire us. Instead I was involved in the entire meeting, tag teaming with my boss to convince the owner to do business with us. Flying by the seat of the pants again. Got to see business negotiating in action, which is new to me.

The boss man said he thought we teamed up great. He explained his strategy in working with the potential client and we figured some things about how I would be involved in the future. I pressured him a bit about an expanded position within the company after the other employee leaves, and told him what I would do if I was allowed to that position. He was supportive but told me to bide my time, guarding himself from commitments.

I am being forced to confront uncertainty with grace and calmness. It is so strange. People tell me I always conduct myself with grace these days, but I never feel it. I actually feel it right now, and I just hope it is good.

Flapjacks

So, to continue to saga in case anyone is interested:

I realized something the other day that seems to reflect the 1st Saturn return. I find myself in a position now where I have no one to look up to that is with me all the time. There is a weird kind of aloneness to it.

In my previous job, I really looked up to my supervisor and thought I would want to be like him in a lot of ways. He is sharp, quick, sensible, charming, compassionate and yet exacting and thorough, and works extremely hard. He did enough work for two people and never complained to other employees because he is also very professional.

It is a combination that you don't see often, and I wanted to learn all his tricks, see things from his view and become a better person for it. I was most regretful of not having him around when I left that job, but I thought I would meet others that I would admire just as much. And, well, I haven't. I work with people who are all decades older than me, but I don't have that same feeling about any of them.

I realized that for a long time, I have made sure to have someone around that represented an ideal to strive toward. It motivated me. Now, it is only me. There is no one I feel I can seek guidance from... Someone who has taken a similar path and can show the way. I am just groping around hoping for the best.

I am overwhelmed and exhausted still. My current supervisor says I am very "controlled" despite chaos around me. One of the many benefits of Cappy moon. :lol: