some observation for the people who read charts here

Zarathu

Account Closed
lol if you were certain of yours you wouldn't be afraid to share them

You are joking, right?

I have 5000 posts on this forum. I have been sharing them for a long long time here. Take some time and read the archives.

I also have a website which is at the bottom of my posts. It sells nothing which is reason why I can put it there. It only shows how to do astrology.

I used to run The Zarathu Astrology Forum. I'm friends with some of the more famous alive and dead astrologers of the 20th and 21st centuries including my own teacher the famous Kt Boehrer, Noel Tyl, Lois Rodman, Robert Blaschke, Celeste Teal, Martha Lang-Wescott, and many many others.

I am currently writing a 3200 page tome entitled THE SEVEN QUOTIENTS OF COUNSELING ASTROLOGY.

Your comment is hilarious. Do your homework before you make such ridiculous comments.

wow, what's with all the personal attacks here? i thought we were here to share astrological knowledge and help each other with information, maby even do some readings for each other. perhaps i'm being too objective. must be my sun in libra

Zarathu

Account Closed
wow, what's with all the personal attacks here? i thought we were here to share astrological knowledge and help each other with information, maby even do some readings for each other. perhaps i'm being too objective. must be my sun in libra

There is an enormous difference between a beginning astrologer and some of us who have spent a life time studying the subject.

This forum is populated by 99% beginning astrologers, and .5 % professional astrologers with huge amounts of experience.

The beginning astrologers want to share knowledge with each other and do charts for each other. The few professionals here, occasionally do that to assist people in serious need, but have no need to share doing charts for each other. And we don't sit around waiting to assist people for free; we do this out of the goodness of our hearts for issues that we see as significant to spent our pro bono time.

You can usually recognize those people by their use of complete sentences, paragraphs, and appropriate capitalization in their written communication, as well as correct spelling of words.

You have 11 posts here. Spend some time reading the archives; look into astrology as a career; be here a bit before you make pronouncements on a forum that has existed for a long long time.

Ask a question about astrology that is important.

dhundhun

and wow wayfarer, i have always avoided gold and didn't know why, i always have preferred silver, perhaps i had an instinct about it

You have Moon on the cusp of 6th. This falls in 6th house of Vedic and generally Silver is recommended for good health. You might be feeling better with Silver and so you prefer it. It seems that instinct/intuition is helping you.

(Note: I took information about your chart from one of your previous posts)

greybeard

I'm not here to argue or to have a cat fight...

But just to offer my opinion as a counterweight to Wayfarer's statements, with students exploring astrology in mind.

Of Wayfarer's 5 points I only disagree with 4

Transpersonal planets are operative from birth.

Relocation does not change the horoscope of birth. If the cosmos had wanted me to be born in Shanghai instead of Los Angeles, I'm sure that could have been arranged.

Although I don't have experience in the area, it seems to me that wearing jewelry (amulets) is, at best, a secondary or superficial way to "improve one's luck". I have known many people who wear gold, but their meager gold ring is all the gold they have.

The statement about retrograde planets contacting a solar arc (???) is far too categorical, straight out of The Astrological Cookbook.

But I whole-heartedly agree that most people don't know their time of birth.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I'm not here to argue or to have a cat fight...

But just to offer my opinion as a counterweight to Wayfarer's statements, with students exploring astrology in mind.

Of Wayfarer's 5 points I only disagree with 4

Transpersonal planets are operative from birth.

Relocation does not change the horoscope of birth. If the cosmos had wanted me to be born in Shanghai instead of Los Angeles, I'm sure that could have been arranged.

Although I don't have experience in the area,

it seems to me that wearing jewelry (amulets)
is, at best, a secondary or superficial way to "improve one's luck".

I have known many people who wear gold,
but their meager gold ring is all the gold they have.

The statement about retrograde planets contacting a solar arc (???) is far too categorical, straight out of The Astrological Cookbook.

But I whole-heartedly agree that most people don't know their time of birth.

A more expert opinion on the matter from dr. farr :smile:

There are a number of methods which can be used to indicate therapeutic/benefic crystals and stones,
based upon various charts, including the birth chart
(which gives the more general or "constitutional enhancing" crystals and stones)

Using the tridosha-analogy which I have provided in this thread
(and there are other analogies which could be used instead),
and using the birth chart as the basis, one could:
-translate the signs and planets into their tridosha (3 element) allocations

-then determine:
a) the dosha/doshas (element/elements) in excess,
and then choose crystals from the deficient element/elements,
so as to bring elemental balance into the constitution

or...

b) find the strongest planet (most dignified planet) in the chart,
determine what its dosha (element) is,
then select from the crystals having that dosha (element) quality,
thereby strengthening the constitution by bringing in the influences of the strongest planet in the nativity
via its elementally affinitive crystal

or...

c) determine the dosha of the ascending sign
coupled with the dosha of the ascendant ruling planet
(if that planet is not debilitated or in a pitted degree),
then choose from the crystals which have the dosha
or combined doshas of the ascending sign and its ruling planet.

These can be useful ways to select crystals connected with the birth chart,

using the tridosha affinities of the crystals I have given in this thread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26898