Is Scorpio Moon and Scorpio Sun synastry conjunctions rare?

DrummerGirl

I've read several threads, blogs and sites on this subject, can't seem to get a objective view? Are scorpio sun & scorpio moon synastry conjunctions rare? And are they fatal attractions?

JUPITERASC

I've read several threads, blogs and sites on this subject, can't seem to get a objective view?
Are scorpio sun & scorpio moon synastry conjunctions rare?
Sun enters Scorpio annually and remains there for at least four weeks
During that Month the transiting Moon conjuncts Scorpio Sun at least once
sometimes twice
HOWEVER
the same applies to any other sign

i.e.
Sun enters Sagittarius annually and remains there for at least four weeks
During that Month the transiting Moon conjuncts Sagittarius Sun at least once
sometimes twice

So its no rarer than any other synastry Sun-Moon conjunction
:smile:

And are they fatal attractions?
not necessarily
that's dependent on the sign location and aspects of natal Mars, Scorpios ruler

Lin

The conjunction (by synastry) of the Sun and Moon is not particularly rare. And it is powerful. Some think 'karmic'. HOWEVER: and this is important; it may have nothing to do with romance and love.

The person with the Moon in the sign admires and is attracted to the person with the Sun in the sign. This is because the Moon represents feelings and the Sun represents being...sort of a 'state of being 'verb' if you will. They seem to 'live' what the Moon person only feels.
The person with the Sun in the sign is attracted to the emotional dynamic of the person whose Moon conjuncts it. He senses the other feels the 'real person' that he is.

But again, this may not be a romantic connection. It can feel like brother-sister, friends, business partners, parent-child, etc.
Also, of course, other aspects to either of these planets can modify the dynamic in a positive or negative way.
LIN

DrummerGirl

Lin,

Quite interesting interpretation, I've just recently reconnected with an old high school friend. He's always been in and out of my life, we've always meshed with interests regarding music, art and travel. Never really considered him as a love interest. I did a synastry chart on both of us, just out of curiosity. What I found intriguing...my sun scorpio (exact) conjunct his moon in scorpio. My vertex conjunct (exact) his AC. My AC conjunct (exact) his DC. Again just friends and have always cliqued with interests. So you right, it doesn't have to be a love interest.

I also have another friend same scenario his moon, jupiter and saturn (exact) conjuncts my vertex DC and his sun (exact) conjuncts my AC anti-vertex.

Very powerful friendships indeed! :smile: