View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2019, 06:39 AM

Re: Questions about the natal moon and mercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by YonyGursho View Post
It's not about how long you study something, but how you studied what you did that matters most. But if you must know, I studied modern astrology, as well as numerology, for 5 years straight.

That's wrong. Cancer is the sign of emotions and is the most emotional sign in the zodiac, also represents sensitivity and irrationality, therefore cancerian energy brings nothing but sensitivity and crybaby emotions to the moon in question. If you can't accept that much, then this "debate" if we can even call it that is going nowhere and would best be put off.

The only reason those people with cancer moon aren't complete crybabys is simply because they have one or more positive aspects to their natural crybaby moon (cancer moon).

Water is the element of sensitivity, emotions, and irrationality. No matter how you look at it. So I AM right. Sorry.
Yony, I think you have a lot to learn about human nature. Remember that you're applying simplistic astrological descriptions to millions of real people of all ages, nationalities, genders, and life experiences.

To reduce a Cancer moon to "crybaby emotions" is ridiculous.

These people can be extremely nurturing and caring, in a way that makes other people feel completely looked-after and helped in the Cancer moon people's presence. The moon, among other things, is the sign of the mother, so think of how safe small children feel under the care and protection of a loving mother.

I wonder, from your posts, if you find emotions troublesome and difficult to deal with. You may be trying to disown your own emotional nature. (What Jungian astrologers call "shadow material.") When someone"splits" off unwanted personal attributes, s/he tends to paste them onto other people who seemingly embody the unwanted character traits.

There is certainly nothing "crybaby" about a Scorpio moon. Scorpio is unafraid of the darker sides of existence, and may even feel a compulsion to explore them. Scorpio tests itself against challenges and and barriers. Recall that Scorpio's planetary rulers are Mars (traditional) and Pluto (modern.)

A Pisces moon can be highly sensitive because they apprehend other people's emotional nature, even when the other person hasn't articulated how s/he feels. Pisces moons therefore tend to be highly intuitive, if not psychic in some regard.

It takes more than 5 years of study to really learn astrology, including a lot of chart-reading for other people in real time with real issues.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.