View Single Post
Unread 08-10-2011, 04:15 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Indicators of Musical Talent in a Natal Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by danashock View Post
I have yet to check your chart. But artistic talent has many indicators,the most important ones are having lots of trines,or even a grand trine.
(particularly in water if you ask me).

Another indicator is the midheaven. If it was ruled by an artistic sign with planets like venus and jupiter there thats a great indicator,these signs are libra,taurus,pisces,leo. but i feel that libra is a stronger indicator than the rest of these signs.

A busy 12th house can indicate an a person that may have the idol and larger than life capacity that can make them into an archetype in the collective consciousness. A busy 5th,on the other hand is also artistic but more on the light hearted side of creativity,though quite powerful as well.

Ofcourse,a venus ruled chart is another clear indicator. And while youre at it,check what planets is venus aspecting. venus aspecting neptune (and venus in pisces) show a genuine artistic ability.
I have Venus (chart ruler, with ASC in Libra) in an Earth grand trine (Venus in Virgo, Saturn in Taurus, and Mars in Capricorn.) Alto seems "earthy" and robust, no? Esp. compared to say, Soprano...more "airy" and light. Venus squares Neptune in Scorpio (water) and semisextiles the Sun/Mecury conjunction in Libra. Absolutely zero planets in 5th, but 5th cusp is Sagittarius (Jupiter rules.) Midheaven in Cancer, ruled by Moon...mine in Pisces in 6th. Venus in Virgo/11th in Fall, Moon in 6th, Cadent house..."Now I know why the caged bird sings..."