View Single Post
Unread 06-08-2011, 06:32 PM

Re: Relocated Saturn conjunct the Ascendant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxix View Post
I moved to a city where saturn was directly on my descendant. Lived there for 3 years, and all I have to say is.. worst place ever. Lack of self confidence, miserable in relationships, awkward socially, everybody thought I was uptight when I was just being myself, hated hanging around other people unless if it was for a practical purpose, too serious. etc.

Though.. there were some positives, taking life more seriously, harder working, got your **** together.. etc.

Since then, I've moved back to my home city (300km north) and saturn's shifted off the descendent directly to a 4-5 degree conjunction into the 6th.. and my sun trines the ascendant. and all I gotta say.. is I'm waaaaaaaaaay happier.
Yikes! That definitely doesn't sound like much fun was had in those years spent in that relocated region. Was there any other transits happening to you at that time that could have predisposed you to difficulties with relating to others or establishing new social connections like Saturn transiting your 1st, 5th, 7th, or 11th houses?

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. It's interesting to see how literal an experience of Saturn relocated to an angle can manifest.