View Single Post
Unread 04-20-2018, 09:31 AM

Re: what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Your question is impossible to answer, for a few reasons:

1. What kind of people we need as partners, and what kind we're likely to be attracted to, is described by the seventh house and its ruler. Fifth house can also play a part. Without an accurate birth time, we have no way of knowing where his house cusps are.

2. Even if you did know his birth time, the indications of seventh and fifth house are very, very broad. Every planet, sign, and placement has many possible meanings. Regarding who he's attracted to, some of those meanings will apply to him and some won't. Without him here to give feedback, we have no way of knowing how that's working for him.

3. Even if we knew what kind of people he's attracted to, that's just looking at very general personality characteristics that can take many forms. Birth charts don't show if you're attracted to particular physical types, necessarily. They don't even show whether you're attracted to women or men or both.

4. Birth charts don't tell us what a person's situation is at any given time. Not even his accurate chart could tell us if he's available for a relationship, if he's interested in having one at this time, or even if he's attracted to women. Let alone if he's attracted to you.

Finally, it's just plain unethical to ask astrological questions about someone else without their informed consent. It's only ethical if you're asking about them just as far as they affect you. You could ask if you have a chance of a relationship with him, and that would be a fair question, but it still wouldn't be possible to answer based on natal astrology.

If you cast a synastry chart between you and him, it would show what kind of dynamics the two of you would be likely to have if you had a relationship. But it wouldn't show how either of you actually feels about the other right now. It wouldn't tell us if he's interested in you, or not interested in you, or involved with someone else, or any of that.
Hello
i understand your position. Maybe i just asked the question in a wrong way.
I mean i just want to see (?) if we would be compatibile, how our charts affects each other.
I dont know his birth time thats why i put 12:00.

I see that there is a problem with Saturn square Venus ( again in my relations) and I am the saturnian person.
I dont want anyone to feel bad about me.

I have a tendency to connect with weird types , very deep but intelligent people. Usually others are not friends with them. It is weird.
Its not my first time. But i feel insecure, i feel weird inside when I approach him. Its like i feel sadness and general depression that is covered by being popular.

Others do not see that ( or dont wanna see that) but it makes me think more deeply and analyse - which comes to my brainstorming and me being tired everyday.
I know he is Virgo and I had some weird stories with Virgos before. I felt like a child in front of other Virgos. Here he is nice but i am scared.

What do you think?
Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 45678.jpg (40.6 KB, 11 views)