View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2013, 10:41 PM

Re: Sexual tension at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
Run! Engage in whatever fantasies you want, but go no further.

Nothing good will come of this. I've been there in your shoes, except I was the older guy, and she the younger woman, very attractive, and my boss, and very new in the position and dependent on me to get her through the rough spots. I had a colleague position, where though she was my boss, but my actions were supportive and independent, and were things that she could never be able to do.

I was very careful to never get close enough to let the woman touch me, or me her. NOTHING GOOD COULD HAVE COME OUT OF IT! ONLY SADNESS.

You don't need astrology to see this, and asking astrology about it may mean that you've already taken it too far in your mind, and are looking for ways to either justify the actions, or to bring you back from the horrible brink of sadness all around. Don't be led by your.......
Hey Zarathu, I really appreciate your reply. Thanks for sharing your own experience. I think I have taken it too far in my mind, because I did dwell on it. Part of the problem was that I had been speculating she was interested to. It's remarkable how the mind creates all types of mental scenarios wherein you think everything is going perfectly for yourself. The desire was developing subtlety. It started as a casual interest then grew much deeper. Than slowly neediness was creeping in. I am taking steps, or at least praying to purge myself of this unwanted desire. Things like this may be fun initially, but I'm learning it really does spoil my work flow. And not to forget, my intelligence.
Thank you for your reply!