View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2020, 07:19 PM

Re: When Will I get a Job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Hi tanuj i already answered enough but still not satisfied , its all because your moon , since its in rahu star you are filled lots of confusion , it gives restless mind . nobody will say like me ,even a paid astrologer wont even tell this much , since im highly concerned about queries and worries , i wished to make you happy , its sad that i failed in that . its ok . it happens because everyone life controlled by planets and nakshatras , its nothing on our hands .

Ask any important q's now that should be clear and final . after you should not ask further and thereby develop the length of thread . its my kind request .

please place any 3 q's and i will respond full in detail .
Hello Creativei Sir I just wanted to know regarding following-

Career and Financial Status

Sir Please mention the exact month of 2021 when I will get the job?

HOW IS WEALTH IN MY Horoscope? WHAT WILL BE MY FINANCIAL STATUS ACCORDING TO MY HOROSCOPE?

How much income will I be able to generate in my life through my own efforts?

Can I become a millionaire or a billionaire according to my horoscope?

Will I be rich in my life? Will I have a lot of wealth and money? Will I have a luxurious life?

Will I have a good career that can provide me with a lot of income, position of authority, status and recognition in society? Will I attain name and fame?

Should I do a job or business which is more suitable for me?

Marriage

Sir Please mention the exact month and year when I will get married?

What kind of wife will I get?
Please predict her looks, physique, character, family, financial status, study, career. Thanks!

What do you think the physical appearance of my future spouse would be like? Please predict her complexion.

Will it be love marriage or arrange marriage?

How will my married life be?

Foreign Settlement

Sir Please mention the exact month and year WHEN WILL I GET TO GO ON A FOREIGN TRIP AND WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO ATTAIN FOREIGN SETTLEMENT?

Eye Surgery

Creativei Sir I have high myopia (nearsightedness) -6.5 in both the eyes. I have eye related problems. I wear prescription eye glasses. I have weak eyesight and vision.
I had great eyesight till 2010.

Will I regain perfect eyesight which I had since childhood till 2010? I wear eye glasses and I hate wearing them I am thinking of LASIK eye surgery for removing glasses.
I am wanting to get Lasik eye surgery for vision correction to remove myopia.

Should I go for Lasik eye surgery?

Could you please let me know if my stars are in favor or not?
What days are the best and what should I avoid?

Hair Loss Problem

I am also suffering from male pattern baldness since 2017. I had thick lush strong hair since birth till 2017. I am undergoing hair treatment like PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy from Jan 2019 till now. Results so far have been moderate. I might have to go for hair transplant.

Please tell how would my hair be in future? I don't want to go bald my father has male pattern baldness so it is genetic for me. I am losing hair from the front and middle area the forehead and the crown portion.

Will I regain all of my hair which I had since childhood till 2017. I had really great hair but right now they have reduced in density and volume. I want all of my hair back Please do tell?

Should I go for hair transplant?

Thanks Creativei Sir It has been wonderful talking to you
Hope you can clarify all these questions I have in my mind.

Last edited by Tanuj Srivastava; 04-01-2020 at 08:12 AM.