Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

CapAquaPis

I'm really glad that you correctly identified the Aquarian glyph :aquarius: similar to the way I see them:
As dual waves of mental/emotional energy, both Yin and Yang; rather than as double lightning bolts incorrectly signifying electronic technology.

Unfortunately, the lightning bolt interpretation has become embedded in astrological pedagogy, making it nearly impossible to truly understand what the Aquarian Age portends.

Aquarian age: Highly multicultural, end of strict socioeconomic caste systems, and the end of the nation-state. It has positive, also negative and neutral sides of everything: the USA in globalization has a weakened middle class, a service economy not paying a living wage and the decline of prosperity since the mid 1970s. Note the strong Gemini the USA has...and CA is a higher magnitude of what America is (esp the Los Angeles-Orange-San Diego and San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose metro areas), a Virgo under the spell of Mercury combined with something I find to be Libra, CA also has a Scorpio moon in its natal chart.

Opal

Premium Member
Aquarius is also indifferent. Air signs are not as emotional, and Aquarian’s are probably more so than the others.

Opal

Premium Member
https://www.gospels.net/judas

This is amazing. The numbers written. The further you read, the more interesting it gets. Cosmology. The zodiac. 13. Judas. 72, 360. Judas is #13. Jesus is number 1. The other disciplines fill the numbers. All represented by stars, or luminaries. Did I mention that Judas is #13. The sun. The first to set

Opal

Premium Member
Aquarian age: Highly multicultural, end of strict socioeconomic caste systems, and the end of the nation-state. It has positive, also negative and neutral sides of everything: the USA in globalization has a weakened middle class, a service economy not paying a living wage and the decline of prosperity since the mid 1970s. Note the strong Gemini the USA has...and CA is a higher magnitude of what America is (esp the Los Angeles-Orange-San Diego and San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose metro areas), a Virgo under the spell of Mercury combined with something I find to be Libra, CA also has a Scorpio moon in its natal chart.

Why Libra?

Opal

Premium Member
There's another strongly held belief among many astrologers which I believe is incorrect: Namely, that there can't be any harbingers of the Aquarian Age prior to the ingress of the Age-marker into 0 degrees of the Sign--that the Signs are "walled off", hermetically sealed-off from one another, with no blending of Sign-qualities at the cusps.

This would mean there couldn't be a "dawning" of the Age prior to its formal beginning. As an analogy, that would be like the Sunrise happening so abruptly that the sky would be pitch-dark and then suddenly in full sunlight, with no gradual brightening whatsoever.

I have put thought into the cusping. My favourite version is observing the size of the overlap of one zodiacal constellation into the other, to observe how quickly or slowly the transition would be. Larger the overlap, longer the transition.

Opal

Premium Member
10. Written on some of the keys of mysteries. 10 is written on all of the mutable signs in some versions of the key. But one isn’t ten. One is .10 if you look closely, you see the dot. Why does Aquarius the Man have a decimal .10?

david starling

10. Written on some of the keys of mysteries. 10 is written on all of the mutable signs in some versions of the key. But one isn’t ten. One is .10 if you look closely, you see the dot. Why does Aquarius the Man have a decimal .10?

I dunno. Actually, in the decimal system, 1.0=1

And, 0.10 = I/10th.

david starling

The tropical Cardinal-sign Ages have the strongest effect on human civilization.

The Age of Libra (c.4900-3100 B.C.E.) began an entirely new phase, known as City State Civilization.

This set the theme for the entire Fall Season of Ages, which culminated in the City State of Ancient Rome, the mightiest of all city states, at the end of the Season.

The Winter Season of Ages began with the tropical, Cardinal-sign Age of Capricorn, (c.400-2150 A.C.E.). Rome collapsed, and gradually, over the course of Age-degrees and centuries, a new type of Civilization arose, the Nation-State, now developing into a One World State, which is the theme for the Winter Season of Ages.

Last edited:

leomoon

https://www.gospels.net/judas

This is amazing. The numbers written. The further you read, the more interesting it gets. Cosmology. The zodiac. 13. Judas. 72, 360. Judas is #13. Jesus is number 1. The other disciplines fill the numbers. All represented by stars, or luminaries. Did I mention that Judas is #13. The sun. The first to set

In those days of the Essenes who studied cosmology, numerology, face & hand reading (palmistry etc) as well as astrology - it is no surprise really that one or two of the groups later on picked up numerology as this perhaps faux gospel narration of (Judas) suggests.

That doesn't mean however that it isn't a fake gospel. There were many that were.
I think this gospel of Judas is one of them.

Why they did this is anyone's guess (and there are guesses amongst the various groups of Gnostics)

To send their viewpoint of what was real vs not real perhaps into the future readers' hands (as is happening since it was found - National Geographic put it on TV - )

But as for me, and Edgar Cayce, we aren't buying it! Judas was the betrayer pure and simple.

But I do understand people are people, scammers today were scammers thousands of years ago too.

Thats life.:devil: :innocent:

https://www.edgarcayce.org/uploaded...on-medical_circulating_files/21550essenes.pdf

Though there were different sects of Essenes, the Cayce readings focus on a particular group established by Elijah called the School of the Prophets situated on Mt. Carmel. Their studies included astrology, numerology, the return of individuals or reincarnation, and phrenology [the study of character analysis related to configurations of the skull].

Last edited:

leomoon

The "varied" groups of Gnostics in the age of Cults pushing their own individual beliefs onto the new religion being created during their time:

https://www.eaec.org/cults/gnostic.htm

By the end of the second century, many Gnostics broke away or were expelled from the church. They formed alternative churches with belief systems deemed heretical by the Christian church. While many variations in beliefs existed among the different Gnostic sects, the following key elements were seen in most of them.
Gnosticism Definition and Beliefs Explained

www.learnreligions.com/what-is-gnosticism-700683

One thing they did all seem to agree on was this premise:

The New Bible Dictionary gives this outline of Gnostic beliefs:
"The supreme God dwelt in unapproachable splendour in this spiritual world, and had no dealings with the world of matter. Matter was the creation of an inferior being, the Demiurge. He, along with his aides the archōns, kept mankind imprisoned within their material existence, and barred the path of individual souls trying to ascend to the spirit world after death. Not even this possibility was open to everyone, however.

For only those who possessed a divine spark ( pneuma) could hope to escape from their corporeal existence. And even those possessing such a spark did not have an automatic escape, for they needed to receive the enlightenment of gnōsis before they could become aware of their own spiritual condition...\

In most of the Gnostic systems reported by the church Fathers, this enlightenment is the work of a divine redeemer, who descends from the spiritual world in disguise and is often equated with the Christian Jesus. Salvation for the Gnostic, therefore, is to be alerted to the existence of his divine pneuma and then, as a result of this knowledge, to escape on death from the material world to the spiritual."
(sounds like their ultimate message was a lot like Sidddhartha, the Buddha)

Last edited:

leomoon

This seems to be the group of gnostic writers who disagreed with the portrayal of Judas so decided to redeem his character for future generations: * I was excited about it when it was first introduced by National Geo. and only came upon it then, but decided for myself, it was a fake portrayal of Judas.

That doesn't mean I'm right however, just that I saw it myself as that as per what it written here by someone else about the group called the Cainites:

The History of the Gospel of Judas
In actual fact, knowledge that there was a document called the Gospel of Judas and of its basic content has always been known. The early Christian writer Irenaeus mentioned it in his work Against Heresies, in which he attacked the various unbiblical doctrines which were being taught by various groups in his time. Writing in about A.D. 180, Irenaeus describes a group called the Cainites who revered various characters in the Bible including Cain, Esau, Korah and Judas, whom the Biblical text described as evil. This Gnostic sect, Irenaeus tells us, taught that these were all actually doing God’s will, and in reference to Judas he informs us that:
“They claim that the betrayer Judas was well informed of all these things, and that he, knowing the truth as none other, brought about the mystery of the betrayal. . . they produced a spurious account of this sort, which they call the Gospel of Judas” (Irenaeus Adv. Haer. I.31.1).​

Last edited:

leomoon

It is really propitious that the various Gnostic Gospels are coming to light (translations by various scholars) in the past few years - considering
the age of Capricorn - AQUARIUS, one being material the other being more mental

If we understood more about the change to the new Age - we might understand better why they were discovered in the mid 1940s as was the Dead Sea SCrolls (in different places, in Egypt & in Israel)

I always "double check" seldom used words, but this seems to say exactly what I meant:

propitious

ADJECTIVE

1. giving or indicating a good chance of success; favorable.
    "the timing for such a meeting seemed propitious"
    synonyms:
    favorable · auspicious · promising · providential · advantageous · fortunate · lucky ·

My favorite of all the Gospels they have found are these two:

1. THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS (THE WORDS OF CHRIST DIRECTLY SPOKE, NOT THE WORDS OF ANOTHER)
  2. THE GOSPEL OF MARY (OF COURSE WE WISH MARY WAS MORE "INTACT" BUT IT GIVES A LOT OF INSIGHT
Both of these Gnostic Gospels find great resonance in the 3 Gospels of Mark, Luke & John 4th- Matthew but adds a greater depth to the events.
Jesus was reported as "kissing Mary on the lips" (then the novelist came along (Brown?) and made up a story taking a kiss of affection for sex & marriage all nonsense) for he saw her as an important disciple, so it makes sense to me that she'd be the first one he'd visit this way - Just as he showed himself at the tomb to her first! (before the others) Even Michelangelo agreed and made her one of the Disciples at the Last Supper but others say it was John the beloved: https://www.thoughtco.com/john-or-m...Leonardo,the table in any of the four Gospels.

The Gospel of Mary was found first in the late 1800s:
The Gospel of Mary is a non-canonical text discovered in 1896 in a 5th-century papyrus codex written in Sahidic Coptic. This Berlin Codex was purchased in Cairo by German diplomat Carl Reinhardt. Although the work is popularly known as the Gospel of Mary, it is not technically classed as a gospel by scholastic consensus

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Every age has it's ups and downs. I just think this one won't be that great for me. It's one of the reasons I don't want any kids of my own. Why bring them into all of this?

It is quite interesting to watch societal changes, though. Even if they are chaotic. Saturn's rebel nature is always twisted.

Opal

Premium Member
In those days of the Essenes who studied cosmology, numerology, face & hand reading (palmistry etc) as well as astrology - it is no surprise really that one or two of the groups later on picked up numerology as this perhaps faux gospel narration of (Judas) suggests.

That doesn't mean however that it isn't a fake gospel. There were many that were.
I think this gospel of Judas is one of them.

Why they did this is anyone's guess (and there are guesses amongst the various groups of Gnostics)

To send their viewpoint of what was real vs not real perhaps into the future readers' hands (as is happening since it was found - National Geographic put it on TV - )

But as for me, and Edgar Cayce, we aren't buying it! Judas was the betrayer pure and simple.

But I do understand people are people, scammers today were scammers thousands of years ago too.

Thats life.:devil: :innocent:

https://www.edgarcayce.org/uploaded...on-medical_circulating_files/21550essenes.pdf

Though there were different sects of Essenes, the Cayce readings focus on a particular group established by Elijah called the School of the Prophets situated on Mt. Carmel. Their studies included astrology, numerology, the return of individuals or reincarnation, and phrenology [the study of character analysis related to configurations of the skull].

I agree that fraudulence has been a part of interpretation, of all of the Gnostic writings, including the Bible, for it too is derived from the Gnostic texts. While the Bible has been interpreted in many ways by many different sects, not all of them are accurate either. What i have been reading, lends to a very cosmological book, interpreted with fear, instead of the transits and movements of the stars.

If the stories, are actually depicting movements of the stars, they have been very misinterpreted.

Opal

Premium Member
It is really propitious that the various Gnostic Gospels are coming to light (translations by various scholars) in the past few years - considering
the age of Capricorn - AQUARIUS, one being material the other being more mental

If we understood more about the change to the new Age - we might understand better why they were discovered in the mid 1940s as was the Dead Sea SCrolls (in different places, in Egypt & in Israel)

I always "double check" seldom used words, but this seems to say exactly what I meant:

propitious

ADJECTIVE

1. giving or indicating a good chance of success; favorable.
    "the timing for such a meeting seemed propitious"
    synonyms:
    favorable · auspicious · promising · providential · advantageous · fortunate · lucky ·

My favorite of all the Gospels they have found are these two:

1. THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS (THE WORDS OF CHRIST DIRECTLY SPOKE, NOT THE WORDS OF ANOTHER)
  2. THE GOSPEL OF MARY (OF COURSE WE WISH MARY WAS MORE "INTACT" BUT IT GIVES A LOT OF INSIGHT
Both of these Gnostic Gospels find great resonance in the 3 Gospels of Mark, Luke & John 4th- Matthew but adds a greater depth to the events.
Jesus was reported as "kissing Mary on the lips" (then the novelist came along (Brown?) and made up a story taking a kiss of affection for sex & marriage all nonsense) for he saw her as an important disciple, so it makes sense to me that she'd be the first one he'd visit this way - Just as he showed himself at the tomb to her first! (before the others) Even Michelangelo agreed and made her one of the Disciples at the Last Supper but others say it was John the beloved: https://www.thoughtco.com/john-or-m...Leonardo,the table in any of the four Gospels.

The Gospel of Mary was found first in the late 1800s:
The Gospel of Mary is a non-canonical text discovered in 1896 in a 5th-century papyrus codex written in Sahidic Coptic. This Berlin Codex was purchased in Cairo by German diplomat Carl Reinhardt. Although the work is popularly known as the Gospel of Mary, it is not technically classed as a gospel by scholastic consensus

I have read books, written in the 1800's talking about the Ages of Precession, so, I find it difficult to believe that they were discovered in the 1940's. Plus there is the Vedic writings, most recently pointed out by Praveen Mohan in his very informative youtube videos, that also point to the Ages, being known for much, much longer. He has some pretty convincing data, that lends to "Ancient" being much more ancient than modern scholars have dated them. He even hazards to guess at a million years. While some things, like the Sphinx may date to the Age of Leo, it is not visibly apparent which Age of Leo it may have been constructed. Even Bachelet Norelli, states in her books, that the Precession, has traversed many times before, she has some interesting points, but, I personally find her difficult to read.

leomoon

What I meant or thought I wrote Opal, was that the Dead Sea Scrolls & the Nag Hammadi papyrus scrolls were found in the 1940s. Particular ones found in earthen jugs. That doesn't mean they weren't others seen hundreds of years before found earlier. I was just mentioning these in particular.

As for the Gospel of Mary, I've read and have a few of the translations from the more popular translators of the past few years, found on the Gnostic Nag Hammadi site.
I enjoyed Mary very much (I think I said that above) ......and find it rings true to me, as it obviously did for these women:

one of them: Karen L. King - the other was Elaine Pagels

https://b1abf303159370a4cfaf-c18164....cf5.rackcdn.com/06_gospel_of_mary_112311.pdf

https://www.elaine-pagels.com/about-elaine-pagels/

Other then reading about some mention of the plethora, stars, etc in Judas,
I didn't really devour it further.

Hope this explains better - apparently you have studied in earnest older books that I have not had that type of interest in...

The Gospel of Judas which the National Geographic people introduced, is the one I took personal exception to (imo), I "think" it may be a group decision to portray him in a light which is far more pleasing and redeem him, as that particular Gnostic group saw traits they liked in Cain, etc. (as written above)

But that doesn't mean that other mentions of cosmological stars etc they point to aren't correct....I only meant the "character" of Judas and how he came down in history, they tried to redeem (apparently), at least that is how I saw it.

I don't know what you read however. :wink:

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
What I meant or thought I wrote Opal, was that the Dead Sea Scrolls & the Nag Hammadi papyrus scrolls were found in the 1940s. Particular ones found in earthen jugs. That doesn't mean they weren't others seen hundreds of years before found earlier. I was just mentioning these in particular.

As for the Gospel of Mary, I've read and have a few of the translations from the more popular translators of the past few years, found on the Gnostic Nag Hammadi site.
I enjoyed Mary very much (I think I said that above) ......and find it rings true to me, as it obviously did for these women:

https://b1abf303159370a4cfaf-c18164....cf5.rackcdn.com/06_gospel_of_mary_112311.pdf

Hope this explains better - apparently you have studied in earnest older books that I have not had that type of interest in...

The Gospel of Judas which the National Geographic people introduced, is the one I took personal exception to (imo), I "think" it may be a group decision to portray him in a light which is far more pleasing and redeem him, as that particular Gnostic group saw traits they liked in Cain, etc. (as written above)

But that doesn't mean that other mentions of cosmological stars etc they point to aren't correct....I only meant the "character" of Judas and how he came down in history, they tried to redeem (apparently), at least that is how I saw it.

I will return tonight to answer, just wanted to say, I get writing errors too, in one of the above posts, longer(don't know where that came from) was older. We have a large metaphysical library. You would like it.:tongue:

Opal

Premium Member

I am finding myself increasingly interested in comparing the writings, to astral movements. The most interesting part, is that I am not the first, or second to have started to notice the repeated themes, played out in the sky. When Judas dies, he astrally, goes beneath the horizon, not to be observed in the night sky.

There are many comparisons in all writings. It is the perspective, of which you choose to observe it from.

I will check out the observations of your link, and see how they interpret. Thanks Leomoon, I got home late, goodnight!