mars opposite pluto

Emily56

Hello everyone,

Ok so it has taken me over 20 years to finally realize that my mars opposes everyone's pluto of my generation. I have always been SCARED. Every time I meet someone knew, I got scared by the chemistry. Then, I met someone 12 years older than me and I did not have fear. I do realize that the orbs can be up to 10 degrees. Am I doomed?

blackbery

Your chart please.:happy:

Hello everyone,

Ok so it has taken me over 20 years to finally realize that my mars opposes everyone's pluto of my generation. I have always been SCARED. Every time I meet someone knew, I got scared by the chemistry. Then, I met someone 12 years older than me and I did not have fear. I do realize that the orbs can be up to 10 degrees. Am I doomed?

wan

I think it depends on whether Pluto is very prominent or active in their chart. Some of them probably just think "meh" when they are talking to you. Or if Mars is prominent in your own chart, in which case it will be very sensitive and super-charged.

There are 9 planets that in theory could form some kind of aspect with Pluto, which means it's fairly common that someone has some kind of aspect with people of the same generation.

Emily56

ok here is my chart. My mars is prominent in my chart because it is in its own sign. its is also conjunct venus and lilith. oh and alot of people in my generation have pluto in scorpio also in own sign.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_emily56.46114.147556.jpg
    astro_2gw_emily56.46114.147556.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: