is this a scam or legit

marsScorp

is this lady legit or is she trying to scam me regarding a job?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_scam_hr.46888.31460.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_scam_hr.46888.31460.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 55

dr. farr

The lady seems to be legit (based on a quick look by the Ankara and by the Modernist Lunar methods) Upfront payment seems questionable, but can sometimes be an honest requirement, depending upon how much is expected to be paid: if a relatively small amount, ok-but if it is a considerable sum, then it would seem like a scam.

marsScorp

The lady seems to be legit (based on a quick look by the Ankara and by the Modernist Lunar methods) Upfront payment seems questionable, but can sometimes be an honest requirement, depending upon how much is expected to be paid: if a relatively small amount, ok-but if it is a considerable sum, then it would seem like a scam.

it's not a large amount Dr Farr, I will.be updating this post by the 26th/27th

marsScorp

Update- Was told its moved to 3rd Aug due to them moving /changing departments due to her getting a promotion. seems suspicious now, was looking forward to this.

Will update again next week if nothing happens then this surely is a scam

dr. farr

Update- Was told its moved to 3rd Aug due to them moving /changing departments due to her getting a promotion. seems suspicious now, was looking forward to this.

Will update again next week if nothing happens then this surely is a scam

I agree-it does look questionable.

mystic91

Using the modernist lunar method,(this i've only learnt from you btw) the moon's next conjunction is with Neptune, and Neptune can be regarding deceit and fraud etc...so i'm confused as to why you seen this lady as being legit.

And the moons just separated from the conjunction with SN, so could the MLM go on the moon's last conjunction too ?

Last edited:

dr. farr

Using the modernist lunar method,(this i've only learnt from you btw) the moon's next conjunction is with Neptune, and Neptune can be regarding deceit and fraud etc...so i'm confused as to why you seen this lady as being legit.

And the moons just separated from the conjunction with SN, so could the MLM go on the moon's last conjunction too ?

You have a good point about Neptune re to the Modernist Lunar Horary method-my only excuse is that I briefly looked at the posted chart, and took a more benefic view of Neptune (actually in yes/no type questions, Neptune is interpreted as a "unknown answer" response; however, relative to conditions and situations and circumstances, Neptune does imply the potential for fraud and deceit in a given case) Also, I was influenced by the Moon's seperation from the SN (in oldtime Arabic lunar horary, the answer to questions as largely determined by looking at the planet or node the Moon was seperating from + the next planet or node the Moon would be applying to relative to conjunction) However, in Modernist Lunar Horary the seperation of the Moon from a previous conjunction (or aspect) is NOT taken into account when making a determination.

So, in this case MY OWN use of the Modernist Lunar Horary method was quite incorrect:crying:!

(Note: I shall be posting a thread giving a complete elaboration of Modernist Lunar Horary in the near future(