Career Change (job change) and relationship ship

madhu

Hi can i know if this is right time to change job.
Also relationship problems with siblings based on perceptions is going on. Is this related to my birth chart/Astrology.
ALSO GUYS PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR PREDICTIONS FROM MY BIRTH CHART.

My details :
dob : 28th March 1975
Time : 7.10 AM
Place : Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) India
Latitude : 17.385044
Longitude : 78.486671

Attachments

• BirthChart based on Vedic Astrology.jpg
    BirthChart based on Vedic Astrology.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Rajesh Babbar

Your chart indicates a person in technical field, or some managerial jobs, relations with siblings would be disturbed in this period, a good chance to travel abroad is seen , and in coming years Sat, dasha would take you away from your birth place.

madhu

Hi Rajesh
Thanks for spending time on my birth chart. You have rightly said. I am into technical field and also into managerial field to a certain extent.

Thanks for prediction of job change. Can you please clarify me of 2 things

1. Travel chances. If i get a chance to move abroad , then how long does the planets support me. i mean duration.

2. Sat Dasha. Can you please elaborate more on what it mean by "take you away from your birth place". I am a person of strong mind and does not panic with coming challenges. It will be a great help to know the facts.

Thanks You once again.

Rajesh Babbar

Madhu

As per your chart sat is a malefic planet , and in 4th house it takes you away from your birth place , he is 12th Lord in your chart , means foreign lands, then Jupiter /Rahu dasha is running and both are in connection with 9th house of foreign , 4th Lord Mer is in 12th house indicates home in foreign lands, after 10th of Nov , you would see some change may be connected with some foreign companies or travel,

madhu

Thank You Rajesh for quick reply. And detail information as well.
hmm i am bit confused. when i look at my birth chart Saturn appears in 3rd house and Mercury in 11th House. i mean one house less that you have mentioned. Please correct me if my observation is wrong and i am at ABC's of astrology topics.

Rajesh Babbar

You are right as a Beginner there is confusion ,,,,would clear you, your Sat is in 3 No sign , which is Gemini Sign and Not House, ,,,,where Saturn is posited is called 4th House....
and Mer is in 11 no sign ...that is Aquarius sign and 12th House,

madhu

Hi Rajesh

i have now understood the difference. Thanks once again.
Can you please let me know what are benific and malefic planets in my birthchart. Also can you provide me url to learn some basics of determining.

i have gone through some sites but got confused. Please spend some time to help me.

Regards
Madhu Kumar. B

madhu

Hi

early 2000 yes i struggled a lot but last 10.6 years i am in same place of work. Any predictions from you please let me know.

Regards
Madhu Kumar. B

suhasg

Just 1 minute 48 seconds of error in birth time could change this chart drastically !! I wonder how predictions are flowing in without even considering this possibility !

Last edited: