Trump Lost! *No memes*

Shanti

Regarding Curtis Burns?

I believe the astrologer should use whichever paint on his brush, that gives him the greater happiness, and of course converting this to Astrology, more correct.

I've watched him for many years, and he is excellent., but always uses the same brush. :happy: I doubt he'd argue with others, that's their shtick. I never argue either.

• Shtick: - defined as a person's special talent, interest, or area of activity.
    —that's my shtick"
So does Gurmeet Singh (California) used the same method as you do, "K" sub lords. See his Facebook.

Yes, I was just wanted to clarify the differences in viewing.
When it comes to technique one should do what one prefers to
be best.

JUPITERASC

Yeah, once you look, they're all reporting it: Bomb scares, lockdowns, evacuations and all.

after objections from BOTH the HOUSE and the SENATE
these are now VIEWING THE EVIDENCE :smile:

and DEBATING the issue

key issue is
NONE OF THE COURTS HAVE VIEWED THE EVIDENCE
but simply refused to even read it
saying that those bringing the case
"lacked standing"
now the Media must report ON THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE

david starling

There's been a change in labels: Trump supporters are using the term "Republican Establishment" for important lawmakers like Mitch McConnell, who have accepted the Electoral College Vote results. That's instead of "RINOS" (Republicans In Name Only).

Dirius

There's been a change in labels: Trump supporters are using the term "Republican Establishment" for important lawmakers like Mitch McConnell, who have accepted the Electoral College Vote results. That's instead of "RINOS" (Republicans In Name Only).

I don't think there is a republican party anymore. I think from tomorrow onwards there is a Trump party.

Osamenor

Staff member
I don't think there is a republican party anymore. I think from tomorrow onwards there is a Trump party.

I think you're right.

At best, we'll end up with two new parties that once were Republican: the Trump party and the anti-Trump party. There are lots of current and former Republican politicians who are vocally against Trump (if not enough to drown out the shouting and whining of the pro-Trumpers) and a whole grassroots movement within the Republican party of Republican voters against Trump.

If the final split doesn't happen today, it will very shortly.

david starling

The 2020 Libertarian candidate for Senate in Georgia is bragging about spoiling it for Republican Senate candidate David Purdue.

Shane Hazel forced Purdue into a run off election by taking away enough Republican voters to deny Purdue 50% of the popular vote, which automatically triggered the run off between the two highest vote-getters, Purdue and Democrat Jon Ossoff.

Meanwhile, Libertarian candidate for President, Jo Jorgensen, who cost Trump the entire Election by taking away more than enough Republican votes to cause him to lose in the close-count "swing-States", is keeping an extremely low profile. The Libertarian Party itself is refusing to comment on her monumental role as spoiler. MSM is also keeping quiet about it for some reason.

President Joe Biden should give her the Presidential Medal of Freedom award!

Last edited:

leomoon

At least for once in his life, Mitch McConnell stood up today to Trump and for what is right, (for the Constitution), in a well worded speech. Don't know how many took it in however, not yet, but he should be commended for TODAY (only) imo. :whistling:

Sadly, one woman shot, taken to the hospital. No word on who this was, a protestor, a journalist ? No one knows yet. :unsure:

leomoon

The 2020 Libertarian candidate for Senate in Georgia is bragging about spoiling it for Republican Senate candidate David Purdue.

Shane Hazel forced Purdue into a run off election by taking away enough Republican voters to deny Purdue 50% of the popular vote, which automatically triggered the run off between the two highest vote-getters, Purdue and Democrat Jon Ossoff.

Meanwhile, Libertarian candidate for President, Jo Jorgensen, who cost Trump the entire Election by taking away more than enough Republican votes to cause him to lose in the close-count "swing-States", is keeping an extremely low profile. The Libertarian Party itself is refusing to comment on her monumental role as spoiler. MSM is also keeping quiet about it for some reason.

President Joe Biden should give her the Presidential Medal of Freedom award!

So he's vying for attention, when they've been giving all the attention for the "spoiler" to Trump today.

Dirius

There are rumors on twitter (unverified) that there are people assaulting government buildings of different states: AZ, GA and CO so far.

david starling

So he's vying for attention, when they've been giving all the attention for the "spoiler" to Trump today.

No, this was sometime back in November. Hazel was responding to Republicans who were angry about him spoiling it for Purdue.Should have said Hazel "was bragging about it".

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
At least for once in his life, Mitch McConnell stood up today to Trump and for what is right, (for the Constitution), in a well worded speech. Don't know how many took it in however, not yet, but he should be commended for TODAY (only) imo. :whistling:

So did Mike Pence.

This may be the one and only time I ever cheer for him, but it's a big cheer! :biggrin:

He did exactly what Trump accused him of not doing: had the courage to stand up for the Constitution.

Osamenor

Staff member
There are rumors on twitter (unverified) that there are people assaulting government buildings of different states: AZ, GA and CO so far.

I just google searched a few variations of "state capitol attack," and all the front page hits were still about the attack on D.C. The only mention I can find of a state capitol getting stormed is from a December 21st story about armed protestors at the Oregon state capitol a couple weeks ago.

If there were current attacks happening at state capitols, that would be breaking news, and multiple outlets would be covering it. D.C. may be getting the attention right now, but that wouldn't prevent coverage of other attacks if they were happening.

leomoon

Twitter muzzled Trump for 12 hours.

Like a child who was bad and ignored the parents, he is on "time out".

Rumors from the WH says he is fuming, going crazy. I thought he was all along crazy. :w00t:
The Congress really needs to do one or more of 3 things that they are now in some discussion about.

1) Impeach him again on various articles
2) 25th Amendment whereas, Pence would take over these next 2 weeks
3) the very least would be a public censure of a sitting President.

IF they don't do something, he'll take it as a win for himself and very possibly encourage more violence. :surprised:

Stephanie Grisholm, originally his secretary, now Melania's just resigned because (she said) of the violence. Couldn't people see this happening years ago?:devil:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-orders-exorcism-of-trump-from-white-house/ar-BB1bSGMs

Last edited: