and found that

she owns $5M - $25M in both Apple and Visa Stock :smile:
and
makes up to a $1M a year in "...grape sales..." :smile:
and
has ownership rights over several restaurants, investment firms
and even resorts.

If a $600 stimulus check is significant :smile:

what does Nancy Pelosi call all of this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrq3GlBlZqI

conspiracy theorist

I get the whole riff about politicians being corrupt, insider trading scandals, being enriched by corporate interests, scalping the taxpayers etc.

But -

How is this an exposé if her financials are public record?

You do know that an average citizen can also own a part of multiple blue chip companies and property that makes passive income too, right? Your guy makes it seem like a sin.

He mentioned the term "IPO", which stands for initial public offering. From that point, the general public is able to buy shares from the company -- parts of the business.

https://m.economictimes.com/definition/ipo

There are few investment strategies out there, one being index trading. Index trading is one way to diversify and have part ownership in multiple blue chip companies -- or small cap, various kinds of bonds, emerging markets etc. This isn't just for the so called 1% but can be done by Joe Blow.

More information here if you want to dive deeper

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/...eks to,fees, than actively managed strategies.

https://jlcollinsnh.com/2012/04/19/stocks-part-ii-the-market-always-goes-up/

https://jlcollinsnh.com/stock-series/

I'm fully aware that the purpose of this thread is 100% political, and that you aren't going to respond directly to what I've said. I also think that $600 is a slap in the face to the average American family is hurting badly from the pandemic and it's effects on the economy. But nothing that Pelosi was involved in is closed to the public per se, although the scale at which she is able to earn might be a harder bridge to gap due to all of the material perks of being in a position of power.

JUPITERASC

I get the whole riff about politicians being corrupt, insider trading scandals, being enriched by corporate interests, scalping the taxpayers etc.

But -

You do know that an average citizen can also own a part of multiple blue chip companies and property that makes passive income too, right? Your guy makes it seem like a sin.

He mentioned the term "IPO", which stands for initial public offering. From that point, the general public is able to buy shares from the company -- parts of the business.

https://m.economictimes.com/definition/ipo

There are few investment strategies out there, one being index trading. Index trading is one way to diversify and have part ownership in multiple blue chip companies -- or small cap, various kinds of bonds, emerging markets etc. This isn't just for the so called 1% but can be done by Joe Blow.

More information here if you want to dive deeper

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/...eks to,fees, than actively managed strategies.

https://jlcollinsnh.com/2012/04/19/stocks-part-ii-the-market-always-goes-up/

https://jlcollinsnh.com/stock-series/

I'm fully aware that the purpose of this thread is 100% political, and that you aren't going to respond directly to what I've said.

I also think that

$600 is a slap in the face to the average American family is hurting badly from the pandemic and it's effects on the economy.

But nothing that Pelosi was involved in is closed to the public per se, although the scale at which she is able to earn might be a harder bridge to gap due to all of the material perks of being in a position of power.
you-cant-get-rich-in-politics-unless-youre-a-crook-39885163.png

blackbery

It's considered a 'CONFLICT OF INTEREST'.....and Pelosi is the Queen Bee of corruption. She's been at it for decades & so deep in the swamp she'll never get out.:sick::sick::sick:

Pelosi Leads List Of Conflict Of Interest Dems

Pelosi gamed financial reforms to boost her personal stock portfolio . Here's just one example.

After a Pelosi staffer left to lobby on behalf of credit-card giant Visa, Pelosi delayed bringing to the House floor a bill to end lucrative "swipe fees" for Visa and other credit providers.

The bill couldn't have come at a worse time for Visa. It planned to launch an $18 billion public stock offering, so stalling Hill action became a priority. The San Francisco-based company curried favor with Pelosi by pumping cash into her re-election efforts, earning its CEO a rare one-on-one meeting with the speaker.

At the same time, Visa offered her husband a VIP cut of the IPO. Paul Pelosi jumped at the offer, buying 5,000 shares at the $44 initial price. In a couple of days, the shares soared to $64. Pelosi later bought 15,000 more, raising the total value of his investment to about $5 million. In the end, the legislation Visa fought starting in 2007 was forestalled two full years.

Nancy Pelosi's house of hypocrisy
Tim Edson, regular columnist Mar 28, 2007

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/opin...cle_762bf1b4-e738-50f0-8996-c9fdd2d2dd15.html

But -

conspiracy theorist

I did say that I understand that she is a corrupt politician, didn't I? That scandal was also mentioned in the video.

The point I was making is that in and of themselves shareholding and property owning aren't closed to the average person, which is an inference someone could make based on the message in the video Jupiter posted.

I'm not interested in the political mudslinging. You'll find more willing participants of partisanship in the forums.

Last edited:

leomoon

I did say that I understand that she is a corrupt politician, didn't I? That scandal was also mentioned in the video.

The point I was making is that in and of themselves shareholding and property owning aren't closed to the average person.

I'm not interested in the political mudslinging. You'll find more willing participants of partisanship in the forums.

The only way to get rid of the greed in the Senate and Congress (because it's at the taxpayer's expense ultimately,) is with Term Limits. The President gets eight years maximum, thats it.

Should be the same for Congress & Senate.

https://www.thewealthrecord.com/bio-wiki/nancy...https://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZTSB&pc=MOZI&q=Nancy+pelosi+husband+net+worth#
Oct 15, 2020 · Nancy Pelosi’s Net Worth & Salary in 2020 As of 2020, The net worth of Nancy Pelosi is around $135 million, which makes her the 15th wealthiest member of Congress. She along with her husband have a lot of properties to their name.

Most of the Pelosi money is from the husband's wealth:

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest...https://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZTSB&pc=MOZI&q=Nancy+pelosi+husband+net+worth#
Jan 29, 2019 · In her most recent wealth disclosure, Nancy and her husband Paul Pelosi estimated their personal net worth to fall somewhere in the range of $43 million and $202 million

blackbery

The main reason that Pelosi hates Trump is because he's here to drain the swamp of corrupt, dishonest politicians like Crazy Nancy who have been engaging in getting wealthier & wealthier from the taxpayer via the following:

Slush funds set up through various gov't agencies & ngo's for the corrupt politicians to 'dip into' anytime they need to bribe, get a kick-back, need a little extra for themselves.

Getting huge donations from companies & then deliberately not passing bills which would help the taxpayer....like Big Pharma......

Trump has slashed drug priced because he's not getting donations or kick-backs from them. This infuriates corrupt Pelosi who has made deals with banks, credit card companies, etc to benefit herself.

Trump has appointed Republcian Patriots on the boards of many of the institutions from which the Dems draw their slush funds to find out where the money is going. Again, this has infuriated corrupt Pelosi who has been the mafia boss for decades & doesn't like any scrutiny.

This is why she has tried every which way to destroy Trump.......because he exposes the deep, dark money the Dems have received, particularly Nancy who is so greedy & so obsessed with gaining more wealth that she has sold the country out to anyone who will benefit her & her corrupt family.

Trump questioned why billions are going overseas for unknown & dubious reasons. But we all know why. The money makes its way back to the dirty Dems via money laundering, bribes & companies created in those same countries with ties to the dirty politicians, their families & friends.

Of course, there are corrupt Republcans too like McConnell who have become very, very wealthy while swimming in the swamp for decades. They don't like Trump either & want an 'establishment' Rep in power so they can all carry on the corrupt business of politics as usual.

But Crazy Nancy deserves the award for the most dishonest, corrupt politician to ever serve in Congress. While her constituents starve, live in the street & commit suicide at an alarming rate, she is busy whining about needing a bigger jet to travel on & how hard it is if she's not able to get her expensive tubs of ice-cream. Put simply, she is a sociopath.

https://observer.com/2017/08/democratic-party-nancy-pelosi-victory-fund/

Nancy Pelosi Victory Fund and the Wealthy Donors Who Own Democrats

The fact that Nancy Pelosi, one of the top Democratic Party leaders, is courting donors in the same manner that has poisoned the Democratic Party’s reputation confirms that Democrats have learned nothing from their losses. Instead of revamping the party through grassroots organizing and fundraising, Pelosi travels the country with billionaires and corporate executives.

blackbery

Nancy Pelosi had a great mentor with her father & his ties to the Baltimore Mafia. The Pelosi have been running that city for decades & it's the most corrupt city in U.S.A.

She's the Boss: The Disturbing Truth About Nancy Pelosi

By Rochelle Schweitzer

Why Is Nancy Pelosi the Most Dangerous Woman in America?

Most people see Pelosi exactly the way she wants them to: a cultured San Franciscan politician from an esteemed family. But underneath the Chanel suit and Mikimoto pearls is a true political boss-as in T weed. Don't be fooled by her image as a caring, grandmotherly public servant. Nancy Pelosi is all business.

She's the Boss charts Pelosi's carefully orchestrated rise to power as a uniquely American ruling-class diva who is not so subtly replacing "by the people, for the people" with "have your people call my people." From her father- a congressman and then mayor of Baltimore whose political machine was tainted by scandal-Pelosi learned about patronage, ruthlessness, and the credo of the party boss: never admit to anything, never apologize, and attack when challenged.

As Speaker of the House, Pelosi once pounded her gavel so hard it left a dent in the lectern. She frightens even those who agree with her on almost everything. She punishes those who stand in her way. And her hypocrisy knows no bounds:

EVERYTHING Crazy Nancy does is to benefit herself. Period. And yet the media never call her out on any of it, it's always Trump they attack who is trying to clean up the swamp from the corrupt creatures like her.

EVERYTHING is political.

The point I was making is that in and of themselves shareholding and property owning aren't closed to the average person, which is an inference someone could make based on the message in the video Jupiter posted.

leomoon

What is interesting is what was left out on the dumping onto Nancy Pelosi and the other 21 Congressional multi-millionaires (or are there more now?)

That being that Trump's 2018 TAX CUT was meant specifically to make them all wealthier.

Since its Christmas evening, I'll not get into it just yet, but perhaps this week after I recover from laughing at the absolute scam this man pulled, the wool over the eyes of the non-wealthy in this country who continue to sing his praises.

Make no mistake: Trump and the Republicans are working on behalf of America’s biggest and richest investors, not American workers.
This shouldn’t be surprising. After all, the big investors are the ones who invested in getting Trump and the Republicans into office.
Example of one Company alone and it's CEOs:

Didn’t Apple just announce it would “contribute” $350 billion to the U.S. economy over the next five years? Apple’s statement prompted Trump to gloat: “Great to see Apple follow through as a result of TAX CUTS. Huge win for American workers and the USA!”

Rubbish.Analysts at RBC Capital Markets believe Apple will bring back to the U.S. $207 billion after taxes and “almost all of it” will be used to reward shareholders through share buybacks or dividends.
Apple also announced that all employees will get $2,500 of restricted stock. Good for Apple employees, but another acknowledgement that the biggest beneficiaries of the tax cut will be shareholders.
The new tax law is a great deal for Apple and its shareholders. Apple has been sitting on a huge “overseas” money hoard of some $252 billion, as Apple’s accountants have assigned its earnings to other countries with lower tax rates than the United States.
Apple’s accountants can reallocate the money to the United States subject to a one-time tax of 15.5 percent – lower even than the new corporate tax of 21 percent. In addition, the new law allows U.S. companies to pay only a 10.5 percent tax on “foreign profits” – inviting Apple’s accountants to continue to find ways to transfer its future profits abroad, and further boosting Apple’s shares.
Bottom line: Apple pays less in taxes so it can send out more dividends and buy back more shares of stock.

leomoon

Trump rewarded Mr. & Mrs. Pelosi to the tune of multiple millions each and every year (or quarter of the tax year) - all so he and his could get the BIG tax cuts too! He bragged and laughed about just this at Mar Lago to his supporters, laughing "I just made you richer today"....

Of course, this is at the greater expense of the rest of us not in the million dollar range. :pouty: And the saddest cut of all is that the Trump fans who sing his praises day in and day out, are the ones harmed and don't even realize it!:sideways:

They also aren't going to get the new Republican "3 Martini lunches and fully paid for by the taxpayers, the business lunches & dinners)

100% deduction for rich folks, vs a tax credit for the poorer. (low income families).

The Democrats on the other hand, gave it to them in exchange for tax credits for LOW INCOME Americans, and THAT is the difference between the Two parties you fail to recognize. :sad:

blackbery

I don't agree with that. MANY politicians are there to do what is best for the country & the people. Bernie Sanders has been in politics for decades but he's always fighting for the people. He's not part of the 'establishment' elite that only care about power & wealth for themselves. This is why the DNC hate him & sabotaged him from ever becoming Party Leader. I think he might have beaten Trump in 2016 but we'll never know.

Pelosi is KNOWN as being corrupt for decades & yet the DNC keep her there as House Speaker. She raises millions for the party & they prefer to take the tainted money than kick her out. Some like Bernie, AOC & other more Progressive Dems have wanted her out for a long time. She has destroyed the reputation of the Democrat Party, it's nothing like the Party that Kennedy led.

If there was an honest media that told the truth about the corrupt politicians like Pelosi, Biden, Clintons they at least the voter could make an informed choice. But they are not honest & haven't been in decades. They attack the conservatives, every Rep is a 'dictator, nazi, racist' who doesn't care about the poor. They portray the Dems as the party that 'cares for the people'.

Nothing can be further from the truth. The Dems are the SWAMP with Pelosi destroying the Constitution, along with Obama, & laughing all the way to the bank & to their off-shore accounts in Panama & other places.

The corrupt media STILL won't report on the Biden Crime Family except for the NY Post. Big tech still censor & ban videos & tweets that criticize ANY Democrat. They bleep any word relating to 'election fraud' or 'voting machine irregularities.

The country is now split between two groups. Traitors (Dems) & the Patriots (Rep).

The only way to get rid of the greed in the Senate and Congress (because it's at the taxpayer's expense ultimately,) is with Term Limits. The President gets eight years maximum, thats it.

Should be the same for Congress & Senate.

[/B] …

blackbery

You do realize that the GOP are about cutting taxes, less government & more FREEDOM.

That's right, keep blaming Trump for the swamp & the corrupt politicians. He's been in politics for 4 yrs & done more to try to expose the corruption than anyone has in 50 yrs. Only trouble is, he's the 'bad orangeman, a dictator, a nazi, a racist' according to the Liberal Media & they must destroy him for he's a Patriot who actually loves the country & puts America First. Goodness me, who ever heard of a POTUS who loves putting U.S.A. #1 priority.:andy::andy::andy:

Keep at it & watch the country being totally destroyed from within & without with the violent Antifa mobs paid for by CPP/Soros.

SAD!

Except 80 Million Patriots are NEVER going to allow Beijing Biden to step one electronic boot foot in the WH. They are NEVER going to let the dirty Dems get away with STEALING the election which Trump won in a LANDSLIDE.

Trump/Pence 2020!:love::love::love:

Trump rewarded Mr. & Mrs. Pelosi to the tune of multiple millions each and every year (or quarter of the tax year) - all so he and his could get the BIG tax cuts too! He bragged and laughed about just this at Mar Lago to his supporters, laughing "I just made you richer today"...

blackbery

#CNN #News
Pelosi interview gets heated: You don’t know what you’re talking about

https://youtu.be/gqPltMpWIwo

The rules apply to thee, not me says the biggest hypocrite in Congress

Nancy Pelosi Gets Heat for Unmasked Hair Salon Visit

https://youtu.be/ndafeJrHYGA

President Trump has been calling her out on her hypocrisy since he became POTUS & that makes her enraged for she's used to getting her way & stomping on anyone she pleases.S

Like I said, she's a sociopath.

Trump begged her to send him a bill for !,200 for single person & $2,000 for couple but she didn't, she waited until Dec to pack it with pork for her & her political cronies. To get even wealthier. The people of America have suffered even more because of her greed & sociopathy.

Oct.2020

Trump challenges Pelosi to send him bill for $1,200 stimulus checks only

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Apr 19
Nervous Nancy is an inherently “dumb” person. She wasted all of her time on the Impeachment Hoax. She will be overthrown, either by inside or out, just like her last time as “Speaker”. Wallace &
@FoxNews
are on a bad path, watch!
Quote Tweet
GOP
@GOP
· Apr 19
Today, Nancy Pelosi is appearing on Fox News Sunday.

When the #PaycheckProtectionProgram ran out of funding, she decided playing politics was more important than saving #SmallBiz.

It is time for the Democrats to be held accountable for putting millions in financial limbo.

Dirius

That doesn't really work. All they have to do is choose a "succesor" to the specific job (senate, congress, etc.) from their family line with whom to alter the role.

First you get Nancy Pelosi in congress, then you get her cousin as congressman, and then you get her brother-in-law as congressman, etc.

blackbery

Is Nancy Pelosi a Satanist?

There have been plenty of religions in history that'd agree with her that the murder of innocents is sacred - but the Catholic Church is not one of them.

McCormack asked the California Congresswoman how she reconciles her professed disgust for Gosnell with her condemnation of a bill that would prohibit abortionists from terminating the life of a child moments before birth.

“Next question,” replied Pelosi.

McCormack: “So what’s the moral difference? I just asked a simple question. … What’s the moral difference then between 26 weeks elective abortion and killing of that same infant born alive?”

Nancy Pelosi refused to respond saying 'abortion was sacred" according to her religion.

But What religion is she talking about? Not the Catholic faith which is pro-life.
Other pagan religions such as satanism, Is that her true religion?

Prominent Catholics, such as Priests for Life president Fr. Frank Pavone, have responded forthrightly to what Pelosi said:

With this statement, you make a mockery of the Catholic faith and of the tens of millions of Americans who consider themselves "practicing and respectful Catholics" and who find the killing of children — whether inside or outside the womb — reprehensible.

Whatever Catholic faith you claim to respect and practice, it is not the faith that the Catholic Church teaches. And I speak for countless Catholics when I say that it’s time for you to stop speaking as if it were.

From all this we can conclude the nature of Nancy Pelosi’s religion. Described in anthropological terms, it is a sex cult—but not a fertility religion. An infant can be discarded moments before and after birth because they interfere with the mother's happiness. What kind of religion is this?

I would like to thank Rep. Pelosi for sharing with us her religious beliefs. I leave it to her local bishop to decide whether they qualify her for receiving Holy Communion.

John Zmirak

They should of kicked her out decades ago. Or even in 2018. But it was a good thing for the GOP as they GAINED 10 seats in Congress in 2020 & not one Republican lost. So thank you demonic Pelosi for that & bringing Trump a landslide Victory!

8/9/2018

Only 27 percent of people surveyed in a new poll think Democrats should keep Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) as their leader in the House, with nearly half of Democrats surveyed saying the caucus should pick a new chief.

Just 51 percent of Democrats surveyed think that House Democrats should keep Pelosi as their leader. Forty-nine percent said the caucus should pick a new leader.

Seventy-nine percent of independents said that Pelosi should be replaced, while 91 percent of Republicans said House Democrats should pick a new leader.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-ame...rters-of-americans-say-nancy-pelosi-should-be

blackbery

Yep, the Dems work in dynasties, keep it all in the family.

Kennedys - back when the Democrat Party were the 'good guys'

Clintons- except Hillary lost!!!

Obama - Michelle waiting in the wings to step in as Party Leader one day.

Pelosi - Father, brother, cousin, etc etc

Biden Crime Family.

Since the Kennedy dynasty ended, EVERY Democrat 'family' has gotten richer & richer, their cities declined more & more, endless 'pork' spending, no way to find out where the billions of 'foreign aid, grants, etc' go. In their pockets that we do know.

The SWAMP much deeper & larger than even President Trump knew.:whistling::whistling::andy:

That doesn't really work. All they have to do is choose a "succesor" to the specific job (senate, congress, etc.) from their family line with whom to alter the role.

First you get Nancy Pelosi in congress, then you get her cousin as congressman, and then you get her brother-in-law as congressman, etc.

david starling

Here's something interesting:

The only way Pence will be able to avoid announcing Biden's victory, is to simply refuse to do that. Then, the Democrats can walk out of the House, and refuse to allow the House to hold its vote, which requires a certain number of Congressional participants.

The end result would be a vacancy for the office of President.
Neither Trump nor Biden would be Elected to take office in 2021.

In which case, and I kid you not, Pence would remain as Vice President, and.....wait for it.....none other than the Speaker of the House, NANCY PELOSI, would then become the officially designated President of the United States, by right of succession!!!

Last edited: