Will I need to evacuate?

Inquisag

Waters are rising behind the building where I live. I received notice today that a main transformer may go out with continued rain and I will be forced to evacuate.

My ruler is Mercury in the 8th house; square Pluto r 0°10’, trine Jupiter r 0°37’, conjunct Moon 5°, parallel Neptune. The Moon/Mercury aspect makes me think I will need to evacuate if the rain continues into next week. I think if the possibility was very likely, Mercury and Moon would be in a water sign. They are in a water house, but overall I'm not seeing water as a prominent element in this chart.

What do you think?

Attachments

• Evacuate-1.jpg
    Evacuate-1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 25
  • astro_2gw_will_i_need_to_evacuate.70747.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_need_to_evacuate.70747.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 26

waybread

I think you'll be OK. You're symbolized by Mercury; your home by Jupiter. Mercury applies to a trine with Jupiter. If you were leaving, I'd expect them to be separating. The moon (another indicator of one's home, a well as one's emotional stake in the matter) is applying to a hard square with Saturn, however, so you're experiencing a lot of emotional stress over this.

I could be wrong about no danger, however, and the best advice for waiting out a natural disasters is to have a small "grab and go" bag ready, with important documents, cash, and maybe a few toiletries and change of clothes in it. (I live in a forest fire prone area, so keep a list of what to pack taped to my fridge.)

Good luck, stay safe, and please let us know what happens.

Inquisag

It turned out that I did not need to evacuate, but I did anyway. The transformer was not flooded.

The more I thought about it, it didn't make sense to wait around hoping matters didn't worsen when I had a place to go. I left after surveying the water level around the building. As I was leaving the next day, I noticed that the water was almost entirely gone. I don't know how that happened. It was building up steadily for days and then, poof!, it was gone.

I had already bought my ticket out of town and I would not have gotten a refund even if it was an option. My daughter was happy to have her mother around on Mother's Day and I was glad to be there with her.