Thread: FA
View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2014, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinka View Post
That is a very good question. I respect traditional astrology as I would respect the discoveries and methods set out by early doctors, scientists, biologists and so on.

But, nothing stands still and astrology the least of all. To use methods from centuries ago, or even decades ago leads to stagnation (although, the baby should not be thrown out with the bath water). I think that the pioneers in this field would have wanted their discoveries to be examined, turned inside out, and reworked as a way of moving forward and making it better. If I eventually come out with the books that I plan, I would want people to take them as a stepping stone and not use the material as if it's set in stone.

With that, I use all the planets but, my expertise is geared to provide prediction from charts. As such, I practice neither modern nor traditional astrology.

I agree. I think the early publishers would absolutely agree in other methods and different ways. Even though out of site out of mind is no longer valid. When our consciousness had expanded. Even a dog knows the outcome of gravity. I mean that without disrespect. I know outer planets are generational however evolving us as humans. Making not so easy to follow the rules. Completely. I feel a sense of team justice in the air. I am nowhere near and pray never to reach 500 cases. I have a total of 5. Good luck on your publishing. I'd be curious if you worked up and of the case I've been studying. Thanks again for your response.