Thread: FA
View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinka View Post
IMO, a few branches of astrology are falling into what might be considered forensic astrology. You can use horary charts for questions about location of missing persons and status and whether deaths are suspicious and so on. Event charts can be used to identify circumstances and to follow a situation. Lastly, progressions, solar arc, and transits can supplement what is found in horary and event charts .. or even become the primary source of information.

I'm doing investigations into missing children (people) and I'm using a series of horary charts, along with event charts. When possible (and available), I add the natal with progressions and solar arc. I've just started the research a few months ago and expect to cover about 500 separate cases before it's completed.
Sadly, to think there are so many cases. Horary and event charts are the only way I know how to work it up. I've only been studying for a few years, and for the past year I've been working a case that keeps leading to more clues.. that hungers me for more knowledge. Thanks for replying btw.