Made no sense till BMLilith--now it really doesn't!

Irisiel

Hi everyone! First post. Virgo, Virgo Asc. She is Cancer, Capricorn Moon.

Ok. I've been fascinated with another woman 40 years--since we were schoolmates. Still live in the same town. Barely even acquaintances at most, and that was back then.

I concluded back then it was an early adolescent girl/girl (not sexual) crush, because she was my undeveloped "Shadow"--at ease with people, compassionate, popular etc etc. Doesn't explain why the fascination has persisted.

Then the other day I discovered Black Moon Lilith AND about the north/south nodes. I'm just learning here, help!

Some aspects: my own Moon is opposite my South Node, but HER Moon sits right on my S.Node. (Strangely, our Moons don't report as an opposition...)

My BML is conjunct her BML (have yet to find out what THAT portends) AND is conjunct her Moon, and at the same time my BML is opposite her Venus and her Mars. That's 4 hard aspects, I guess. (We both have conjunct Venus/Mars in our own natals.)

Oh! and all that means that our BMLs are ALSO conjunct my South Node.

I mean, before finding this, we had a few good aspects, a couple bad, NOTHING to explain my fascination for her.

Now it's backwards what it should be, right? The person whose planets have hard aspects to someone's Lilith is supposed to be the one affected! Yet the only aspect with HER BML is my BML itself.

I'm not even asking about sex. Just about a lifelong arc (if nothing else, she's inspired characters I write about) that recently seems to have become pressing for some reason, then I discover this.

And I don't EVEN know how to translate synastry to current planetary positions.

PS our BMLs are in Sagittarius in my 3rd House. My Uranus conjuncts her Sun. All 4 outermost planets conjunct 'cause we were born same year.

Last edited:

waybread

Can you post your two charts? The most legible ones are at www.astro.com. This is a free service. If you can, save the charts to your computer and then upload them as clickable thumbnails on your next post. From a cell phone, try a service like imgur.com and then post the links.

Please add the vertex to your charts. On the lower left of the chart construction page, you will see a scroll-down menu of additional points that you can add in to your charts. The vertex deals with relationships--even chance meetings-- that seem to have a fated, unforgettable quality to them.

Irisiel

Thank you, Waybread, just learned something new. Perhaps I could not ascertain her vertex without her birthtime? But here are the charts:
IrisielChart.jpg
OtherChart.jpg

I hope that worked. Looks like my Vx is sitting over there by DC.

Thanks very much! :happy:

Last edited:

Irisiel

PS just to write it out: it APPEARS her Pluto is in opposition to my Vertex?

And my Vertex is square our conjunct BM Liliths.

But my question was also about the Liliths; new stuff to me. Thanks, anyone! :sideways:

Last edited:

waybread

I'm going to go with your Mars-Venus conjunct her sun. It's not exact, but still within orb. Venus-sun contacts are strong indicators of attraction.

Would you mind posting a midpoint composite chart for the two of you? Sometimes the individual chart comparisons don't seem to show much but the mid-point composite shows you as a pair or twosome.

And yes, you need a birth time for the vertext.

Irisiel

Third time's the charm: Composite chart with unknown birthtime for other, it comes out a lot more simple:

CompositeChartUnknownBirthTimeOther.jpg

I did know what it was. I'm still amazed, though, that there is such a thing as a Chart for a Relationship.

Thanks again! :happy:

PS I don't know why it's so fuzzy as an Attachment on this post. When you look at it as one of my uploaded documents it's much more clear.

Last edited:

Irisiel

Ok, I'm being given time to think and learn about composite charts -- but I'm new at this & a LITTLE knowledge is a dangerous thing, and I'm prone to completely miss the obvious.

What I've noticed:

--At first I had only a Synastry chart, rather mundane with almost no activity around the Personal planets till I learned to factor in BM Lilith and Chiron, then it lit up like a Christmas tree.

--Now you've shown me the Composite chart, and suddenly there IS all this activity among the Personal planets.

--I still think there's something significant going on around my South Node, maybe explains my being drawn to her.

--I still wonder if it means anything, our BM Liliths are conjunct, and our Chirons are conjunct: is it because we were born only 39 days apart?

--Why am I the one drawn to her when it's her personal planets with hard aspects to my BM Lilith? Probably not that significant?

--Dang it, PS: Mars & Venus each have a row of happy little aspects in the Composite. Mercury is aspected out the wazoo.

--Virgo, Cancer and Pisces each have 3 things in them.

Last edited:

Irisiel

No thoughts yet? I'm still trying to work out mainly my pull towards this other person.

It's almost psychic--and I don't know if I fully believe or understand such things--but it must be, as most of the phenomenon has occurred since and while we were apart. A couple miles, anyway.

Okay, next weird thing I've noticed: my Lilith aspects to her planets (conjunct Moon, opposite Venus & Mars) are VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL to the Lilith aspects within her own Natal chart.

Again, I don't know what that means for me. I don't know what things I've mentioned are common and can be discarded, and which are rare or significant.

Thanks to anyone who can help! :happy:

Irisiel

While I'm waiting, I'm trying to read up on new concepts, like the Composite chart @Waybread instructed me to make above.

I just read what a Davison chart was now, too. Without really knowing yet how to interpret it (but learning), I wonder, can anyone tell me, is the Davison chart interpreted any differently than a Composite?

It's kind of interesting, because the two of us this thread is about were born on different Continents.

waybread

You would read a Davison and midpoint composite chart the same way, but they charts are based upon different assumptions and give different results.

In a composite chart, the sun gives the identity of the relationship, and other planets have similar meanings as in a natal chart. This chart does not suggest a lot of compatibility, but that doesn't mean you can't be fascinated with your long-term acquaintance.

Irisiel

This chart does not suggest a lot of compatibility, but that doesn't mean you can't be fascinated with your long-term acquaintance.

That's what I said! :lol: Made no sense till the BMLilith-- except the fascination went backwards-- or possibly till my South Node got involved.

I'm an even worse amateur psychologist, but again, maybe I'm simply "seeing my own Shadow", if that even means anything in astrology.

Thanks very much for having a look, Waybread. Take care.

Zora

Account Closed
H
Ok. I've been fascinated with another woman 40 years--since we were schoolmates. Still live in the same town. Barely even acquaintances at most, and that was back then.

I concluded back then it was an early adolescent girl/girl (not sexual) crush, because she was my undeveloped "Shadow"--at ease with people, compassionate, popular etc etc. Doesn't explain why the fascination has persisted.

Without knowing her accurate TOB you will never find out definitely - as you will not know from which house subjects her planet energies come from - and the most longlasting - even beyond death are 8th house placements and pluto connections coming along into a synastry.

What at your end happens with her gemini venus/mars conj semisextiling your cancer venus /mars conj - venus as physical attraction as ruler of 2nd house and mars as ruler of your 8th house with intense passionate mars/pluto energy correspondence - one can kinda get like"obsessed" with another person.

Second her jupiter she puts in your 8th house sextiling your venus/mars conj. Third her mercury semisextiling your venus/mars conj. as well and squaring your jupiter being in exact inconjunct with your sag-lilith and not easy to really grasp. 4th her sun semisextiling your moonnode very exact.

attachment.php

Attachments

• synastry_irisiel_irisiriel_friend.jpg
    synastry_irisiel_irisiriel_friend.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 126