What are some CRAZY synastry aspects you've had with someone else?

iuhrgiurhgr

Banned
Craziest for me is Moon opposite Pluto, Mars square Pluto, and a bunch of planets falling either in the 12th or 8th house.

Ugh, complete torture. The energies was always very tense and uncomfortable when I'm around those people. But that's all I'm gonna say... I dislike talking about the bad experiences.

However, the best ones for me was Moon conjunct Venus and the orb was exact, too.

And yes, I'm more than likely to go into detail with these ones because it's positive, lol. So yeah, I had it with another guy in my class. He'll constantly shower me with love and affection whenever we're together. Every morning when he sees me, he gives me a long bear hug. Also, he'll buy me lunch when I forget to bring my own lunch to class. When he sees a bully pick on me, he'll try to protect me and stand by my side. Man, it was sweet.. a little too sweet. I usually don't get much affection at home... so it feels good to be the recipient of another person's expression of love. Anyways, its been years since I last saw him. Too bad I lost his phone number... :annoyed:

If you have Venus in Aries at around 9-15 degrees, let me know please!!!

Last edited:

Snakechammah

The Uncomfortable Aspects:
Mars/Pluto (opp/sq) - violent tendencies. Even if you have a sweet personality by nature, if you're Pluto, you're inclined to have violent thoughts/reactions towards Mars!
Moon/Pluto - this is extremely bonding BUT a total mindf*ck. Pluto wants to control Moon's emotions and is quite intrusive in its quest!

Lovely Aspects:
Moon/Venus - By far the best ever! Venus is so caring towards Moon's well-being. Genuine concern and affection. Sweet connection!
Venus/Pluto - very bonding, intense attraction, very exciting, very powerful!
MC/AC & IC/DC tight conjunctions - I've only recently experienced this. There is a sense of destiny, fate and intense compulsion to be together. Because it's so rare, it's a novelty to have!
Moon/Moon - I love anything that touches the Moon because it rules our emotions, and emotions are extremely powerful. It's the drive of our future actions
Moon conjunct IC (tight) - This is the holygrail of emotional connection! It's like Moon/Moon conjunction but in a deeper soul level.

House Placements:
Sun, Venus, Mars in 1st House - This is the crush factor. The Planet Person will have a crush on you, the energy of that crush depends on the planet.
Sun, Venus, Mars in 8th House - The House person will feel intense attraction towards the Planet person in the energy of that planet

I'll keep it simple for now, or I could go on and on!! Thanks for starting such a lovely thread!

ALRESCHA

I have a problem with Pl 90 my So. When there's nothing left to make sure I don't act independently, the Pl people make me eat bad food! A Pluto person made me drink 2 weeks old juice that was kept at the room temperature a couple of months ago and I'm not a child and they were thrilled.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I haven't looked up much synastry charts, but I did find this one aspect to be quite revealing. I had my Venus inconjunct my friend's Pluto exactly with an an orb of 0 degrees. We had a love/hate relationship, which happens with most pluto/venus aspects, but it lasted for 4 years!

Blaze

Account Closed
I've thought of another one. Saturn conjunct Sun or Asc. Ugh, such a heavy feeling man. It's like a cop constantly bothering my inner hippy.

The Good Synastry & Composite Aspects We Had

- His Sun sextile my AC

- My Sun & Moon trine his AC

- Exact node/vertex conjunction node and moon was conjunct to these also

- His Cancer South Node near my Cancer ascendant.

- COMPOSITE CHART: Sun and Venus harmoniously aspecting in close orb

The Bad Synastry & Composite Aspects We Had

- mars square to Chiron on the ascendant

- His Saturn doesn't aspect my personal or outer planets within orb. Saturn can be about staying committed and faithful in a relationship.

- MY Saturn makes an aspect to his Moon made me more committed to this connection than he was (he didn't cheat, he just didn't want to stay in it for the long haul)

- COMPOSITE: Chiron 1th house with Venus in 12th - wounds from the past. Us two were lovers in a past life but from what I gather with NN in 5th house and ruler in 7th house we were meant to be in this life only to clear the karma from the past and to correct the wrong doings from back then.

- COMPOSITE: Pluto in 4th house. Another hint of karma from a past life. Some tragedy in the past life family background where we were both involved. We were only meant to be friends in this lifetime because we still had some hard lessons to learn and also needed to work on connecting spiritually.

- COMPOSITE: Saturn was in the 7th house

AstroB

How about opposition between Saturns working through the 3rd and 9th house?
Even though everything else was great (can't remember the details to save my life, just go to show that everything passes), this aspect made communication virtually impossible and when there was some, well it was epic. You know those love letters that you keep for your grandchildren to find in a box on the attic?
This can drive you crazy....

Moon Conjunct Pluto --- mmmmm. Nothing like it.

Moon Conjunct IC

Venus Trine Pluto --- Hot! Bonded!

Sun Trine Pluto

North Node conjunct Ascendant -- ultimate soulmate aspect.

South node in Scorpio

Moon Sextile Neptune

A shared Jupiter in Scorpio.

His Saturn and Juno exact touching my Chiron exact.

Composite Sun and Venus in the 8th house.
Composite North Node and Chiron in the 12th.

AND YES! All this was with the same man.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Moon Conjunct IC

Sun Trine Pluto

South node in Scorpio

Moon Sextile Neptune

Wait, what's crazy about Moon conjunct IC?

grenadine01

Moon Conjunct IC

Sun Trine Pluto

South node in Scorpio

Moon Sextile Neptune

it's funny but I have almost all of these aspects on your list in my own synastry. It was like reading myself. spookey.

MsJaye

Here are some synastry aspects that jumped out with someone I met recently:

Both our moons oppose each other's pluto (my pluto opp their moon is tighter), Aries-Libra

Both moons trine each other's neptune (again my orbs are tighter)

Tight north node opposition in cancer/cap

Their mars conjunct my south node

This was one of those "instant connection" meeting but we had no chance to talk to each other then. A month later, we met again in the most unlikely of places. We had three dates in a week, which were all wonderful but inexplicably, the person has pulled back and left me in a wall of silence. I know they feel the connection, but I don't know what's happened within such a short time that would make them disappear.

I've had heavy moon-pluto opposition and light nodal touches before. These aspects feel "too soon" from my last encounter. Makes me think that the universe is doling out a greater dose of karmic lesson for me.

anila31

@ orangehuffybike

Can you tell me more about 'south node in scorpio' from your list of great synastry aspects?

I have my sun conjunct someone's south node in scorpio. I can't forget this person.

Do you have any experience/ knowledge on how it will play out for the sun/ south node person and if it can lead to 'obsession' on the sun person's part?

I have read contradicting views on that...and I am trying to figure out why it is so hard to forget.:unsure:

taniamix88

Hi everyone what about Moon (woman) exact aspect 0 degrees to mars (man) ??
I believe the most intense everrr.

What about venus opposite Neptune mayde this shows continental distance...but so idealic...

Venus conjunction mars exact aspect ...so strong