Will my new date and I have a relationship?

kai

I just met someone new after my break up with my ex that I was inquiring about a week an a half ago or so. I felt really down, so decided to go on dates to get my mind off him and perhaps meet someone interesting to date. I did meet someone today that I might have liked. I'm trying to take it slow, but we did kiss and he showed a profound interest in me. I don't want to go overboard yet, since I became excited about my ex-bf, but it didn't work out.

This chart look similar to the previous chart I had cast in regard to my ex. I was wondering if me and the new guy will end up boyfriend and girlfriend? He asked me out tomorrow too, so his interest in me was shown physically as well as verbally. I see there's no reception...bad news even though we got along well? Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Snakechammah

I am going to say a YES.

You are Mercury as Virgo is the Ascendant. He is Jupiter as Pisces rule the 7th House.

Bam! Jupiter is in your house (and your sign) and his turned 7th.

So yes. Game over. Hehe.

Please update us, you lucky girl!

heidy26

His sig conjuncts the AC...so he's into you and you receive him well. But there is no aspect between you too.
Mercury is in his 8th house, so he is sexually interested in you.
Moon applies to an opposition to Saturn and will apply to a square with Jupiter. Moon does not receive Jupiter and Jupiter does not receive Moon.
I don't think you will end up in a relationship, sorry.

Please keep us posted. I hope I am wrong.

erinj

Hello

Yes Jupiter is in the first house so he is into you also you have Venus and Mars conjunction in Virgo.. Venus is not fond of Virgo. However this does signify a strong sexual attraction being angular. With the moon oppositions there will be an emotional power struggle of sort which may put the fire out. Know what your partners intention is before moving forward.

DrummerGirl

Neptune doing an opposition to Venus & Jupiter shows deception and Pluto also squaring too. I'd question his intentions, if it's just sex he's after?

Last edited:

kai

Neptune doing an opposition to Venus & Jupiter shows deception and Pluto also squaring too. I'd question his intentions, if it's just sex he's after?

Yes and I have posted a followup question whether he will contact me or not by providing a brief background of what happened that you could look into. I'd appreciate if you can briefly tell me whether he will contact later on or if that was it. I fell for it, BUT at the same time I needed to move on from my previous ex as I felt really down, and even though I liked this guy, it did help me to get my mind off from the previous one well enough, so perhaps this new guy was there for a reason who knows. Im glad that i didn't get too attached even though I did get a little attached, but it isn't as bad as how i felt recently with the previous guy I dated briefly. It's just i haven't dated for 4 years approximately, so these guys were new and I finally liked them lol. I learned my lesson...if a guy shows physical interest in me right away, then there's only one thing on his mind, so i'll take that as a hint next time, and if he seems to be in a rush to have sex with me by inviting me over on the second and third dates, then that's also a red flag. I will have to put up boundaries next time I meet someone and in case that doesn't seem to suit him, then oh well, at least I know. I'm just not an expert on these things as I follow my gut instinct, but I guess we learn from our own experiences and I had a two failed experiences within a short period of time that taught me how to proceed in relationships. Here's the other thread I posted after a few days of this one:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88450

oleanna

Dear, what about looking a little more after yourself and your own emotions?
Mercury is not very much into him. He, Jupiter, is in your first house, but Mercury is not in his...
See, even if he is very interested in you, wants sex and life and the moon to share with you, --- still you have to love him to make this all pleasurable.
Allow yourself a little more space and time to develop an emotion when you
meet a new person. An own emotion, not based on what the other side might feel, but on what you know you feel.
I wish you to find love soon, o.

DrummerGirl

Yes and I have posted a followup question whether he will contact me or not by providing a brief background of what happened that you could look into. I'd appreciate if you can briefly tell me whether he will contact later on or if that was it. I fell for it, BUT at the same time I needed to move on from my previous ex as I felt really down, and even though I liked this guy, it did help me to get my mind off from the previous one well enough, so perhaps this new guy was there for a reason who knows. Im glad that i didn't get too attached even though I did get a little attached, but it isn't as bad as how i felt recently with the previous guy I dated briefly. It's just i haven't dated for 4 years approximately, so these guys were new and I finally liked them lol. I learned my lesson...if a guy shows physical interest in me right away, then there's only one thing on his mind, so i'll take that as a hint next time, and if he seems to be in a rush to have sex with me by inviting me over on the second and third dates, then that's also a red flag. I will have to put up boundaries next time I meet someone and in case that doesn't seem to suit him, then oh well, at least I know. I'm just not an expert on these things as I follow my gut instinct, but I guess we learn from our own experiences and I had a two failed experiences within a short period of time that taught me how to proceed in relationships. Here's the other thread I posted after a few days of this one:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88450

Kai,

Sounds like your going through some emotional confusion about this guy and dating men in general. I can relate to some extent, I've been there. My advice to you is go with your intuition (gut) about matters of the heart. If this guy is PURPOSELY hurting, baiting for sex and playing hard to get. It's so not worth the heartache. Sometimes in life we come across people, situations and connections in order to learn lessons. If you feel you've learnt something good or bad about this encounter. Then time to leave and let it go. Don't stick around because by the looks of this horary chart you did, all these planets mars, venus, jupiter all residing in the 12th H indicates his intentions, love and feelings are (secretive, removed and disconnected) he's with more than just you. It looks like he's been deceitful and is playing with more than one gal. Beware! :unsure:

kai

Kai,

Sounds like your going through some emotional confusion about this guy and dating men in general. I can relate to some extent, I've been there. My advice to you is go with your intuition (gut) about matters of the heart. If this guy is PURPOSELY hurting, baiting for sex and playing hard to get. It's so not worth the heartache. Sometimes in life we come across people, situations and connections in order to learn lessons. If you feel you've learnt something good or bad about this encounter. Then time to leave and let it go. Don't stick around because by the looks of this horary chart you did, all these planets mars, venus, jupiter all residing in the 12th H indicates his intentions, love and feelings are (secretive, removed and disconnected) he's with more than just you. It looks like he's been deceitful and is playing with more than one gal. Beware! :unsure:

You are right 100%. I don't know if he is dating anyone because when I was with him he never got a call from a female and the calls that did come were from his male friends as he had them on speakerphone, but he is still online (the dating site we've met at) even though he told me to get off of it myself. So you are right that those plants all in my 12th house indicate that he is talking to other women too obviously. I got off, but then got right back on seeing that he did not deactivate his profile. In fact, he saw me online today lol. I had mentioned in my other thread that he did finally contact me a day an a half later, so at least I now no longer feel used from that sense since it would have sucked if he ever contacted me. Since he has not gotten off that site for now, I will not take him seriously and will get on with my life. if he texts me again, I'll act polite and nice, but that's about it. When he tells me that he is deleting his profile and I see that happening, then I might consider something with him again based on his approach to me, but for now I am happy he contacted me after sex and that he inquired what happened to me. I am taking a dance class today and have some other plans for this week, so i'm going to concentrate on myself as a priority from now on and the rest will figure itself out I guess over time. Thanks for your advice guys... Wishing you all a wonderful day!

kai

Dear, what about looking a little more after yourself and your own emotions?
Mercury is not very much into him. He, Jupiter, is in your first house, but Mercury is not in his...
See, even if he is very interested in you, wants sex and life and the moon to share with you, --- still you have to love him to make this all pleasurable.
Allow yourself a little more space and time to develop an emotion when you
meet a new person. An own emotion, not based on what the other side might feel, but on what you know you feel.
I wish you to find love soon, o.

Dear Oleanna

I think what you are referring to in regard to me not being into him as much as the horary shows he is into me is due to the fact that I am not sure what his intentions are. So physically I am into him, but of course as you mentioned there's part of me that is unsure and perhaps that is what you see there as my heart isn't 100% into this....not necessarily that i don't want to be with him, so good observation thank you :))) Regardless, he hasn't initiated a date with me yet except that texting we had going on back and forth last night at 11:30pm per his initiation, so I will not jump to conclusion by this and think that "great, he wants a relationship with me now just because he contacted me!" Again, I am in the replying mode only now...haven't heard from him today (just last night) and will not going to contact myself. Might not even respond anything more than Im good how are you" if he doesn't show interest. Looks like texting significantly reduced after sex )) Im kind of busy now with taking a dance class and going to networking mixers with friends and all, so i am my own priority now.

tikana

Hello

Yes Jupiter is in the first house so he is into you also you have Venus and Mars conjunction in Virgo.. Venus is not fond of Virgo. However this does signify a strong sexual attraction being angular. With the moon oppositions there will be an emotional power struggle of sort which may put the fire out. Know what your partners intention is before moving forward.

the problem with this is ... jupiter meets sun
there is no connection with merc
yes he is all over (L7 in L1) her but she is combusted (the querent) and via combusta
he is detriment state

kai

the problem with this is ... jupiter meets sun
there is no connection with merc
yes he is all over (L7 in L1) her but she is combusted (the querent) and via combusta
he is detriment state

thanks...would you mind explaining what you mean by above? I don't quite understand what via combusta is and me being cumbusted it...also what does it denote when he is detriment state? as in he is not doing well in life? Im sorry for not being able to understand it and since it's about me, I wanted to ask for clarification to understand the situation further. thanks in advance! oh and what does it mean when you said that the problem is jupiter meets sun? Jupiter is him in this case and I heard that sun is also denotes the man, so in this case his significators meet, so why does this mean and why it is a problem?

tikana

you might wanna search the main website on terminology cause everything isd pretty much there

via combusta
combustion
perfection

sun rules men in general it doesn't override L7.. plus in horary you need to look at venus with the sun at the same time. hard to explain but everythign is in Christian astrology volume 2. it is free you can read ghrough 7th house issues

need L1 to meet with L7
or moon to meet with L7

you dont have that

sun meets jupiter means there is interference. Jupiter is in its own detriment he wotn be able to help you since it sends no rays to your merc.