Planets in 4th, 8th, 12th

Jaded

Premium Member
I have Moon/Leo/8th

My dreams are very vivid and I'm very aware of how others are feeling and what they are thinking. I can pick up on their thoughts and read them easily. I don't like to go out much because of it. I'm working on this. It's gotten hectic this past year and caused a lot of trouble for my anxiety but I'm working threw it alright. As I get older it gets a bit stronger.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

My Sun and Moon in the same sign (Aquarius in 8th) with Pluto in 4th and no planets to think of in 12th. Can anyone explain connecting the lines of the Sun/Moon in 8th with Pluto in 4th? I sense this isn't good to have them in an alignment on a natal chart. :crying:

theV

Thank you for posting this thread.

I have many, many, many placements and experiences. It would take several pages to write only the major ones. However, as for the houses and planets, Ur, Ne and Sa in 4th.

I have dreams regularly and I had mental images twice, well, several times, but the first one repeated a few times and I wasn't able to control not seeing it. It was abstract. The other one happened recently and it was about a real situation.

I don't have visions, I don't see things or creatures before me, I am too rational for that :D I have heard voices that woke me up a few times.

I am trying to find a way to bring that what I have to the state of being awake. I always wake up when the dream ends, so I cast charts. If anyone has succeed, please share how you have done that.

It is very fascinated Alrescha how you are connected with the dream land.I like how you used to write the date of dreams on your wall :biggrin: very movie like hehe. I guess it is because you are scorpio.I have a sister and a mother who are both scorpios and experience stuff like that especially my sister who used to talk in a foreign language in her sleeps.

With the strong Pisces moon shows connection to the unconscious,the unseen,and the Neptune/CHIRON aspect amplifies that.I was looking to your DWAD chart and I found out that your natal neptune is conjnct to dwad south node/saturn opposite the chiron conjunction to dwad north node/venus.

and plus DWAD uranus conjunct to natal sun/mercury shows the vividness and electricity of the mind even during sleep. you're 12th house is ruled by the sun also,and the sun in a mental house 3rd house could explain the whole mind/dream.

I have a strong Neptune in my chart,but I am not very connected to dream.I am more of an empath and a spiritual person.

ALRESCHA

Thank you! <3

It's mostly strange time, like 04:40, 03:03 or the hour and the minute hands are opposite, so I wrote that on the wall before I knew anything about astrology. I somehow knew that kind of information is significant. :lol: Once I dated a guy briefly and for those two weeks I'd wake up each hour every night the hour hands were opposite. I later found out he is a Crowley fan.

I have had dreams in languages I don't speak and I later checked and found out that what I heard is bloody grammatically correct :lol:

Check the minor aspects and other points and objects, you are fairly intuitive from what I get. :)

theV

Thank you! <3

It's mostly strange time, like 04:40, 03:03 or the hour and the minute hands are opposite, so I wrote that on the wall before I knew anything about astrology. I somehow knew that kind of information is significant. :lol: Once I dated a guy briefly and for those two weeks I'd wake up each hour every night the hour hands were opposite. I later found out he is a Crowley fan.

I have had dreams in languages I don't speak and I later checked and found out that what I heard is bloody grammatically correct :lol:

Check the minor aspects and other points and objects, you are fairly intuitive from what I get. :)

Have you checked the asteroid Hypos?

ALRESCHA

yeah... Hypnos conjunct Telephus inconjunct Moon sextile Neptune, that's a yod, alright :biggrin: But it's in rx and it's in Leo 11th...

knowhow999

I have Mars, the ruler of my 8th house placed in my 8th together with chiron,part of fortune and ceres. NN is in my 12th. Also, I have Uranus in cancer conj my IC and the moon is in my first house, Neptune is planted in my 6th house.
I have had OBEs since age seven. Seen spirit, heard spirit, smelled spirit all my life but did not understand these experiences until I became friends with a professional psychic who said, "What I am---You are."
I have precognitive dreams that are sometimes unnerving. I have been able to call up memories from previous lives. I see auras daily if I meditate and call them forth.
Being open to the unseen (if utilized in a loving, light-filled way) is a wonderous gift. Organized religious groups do not feel this way and often condemn the ability as demonic/witch craft. It is neither. We are spirits having a physical experience. Some of us remain more open to the unseen world of spirits (our real home) than others.

Blessings

magnolia8

Is there a way to "tune in" to these abilities? Strong intuition is the only psychic phenomenon I've ever experienced and it's NOT consistent.

My placements:
4th house: Saturn, Uranus & Neptune
8th house: Jupiter
12th house: Mars on the cusp in the 11th (I don't know whether this placement counts)

haidee

Wow, so many stories! Or experiences**
I find this extremely interesting ...:joyful:
I only have my Capricorn Jupiter in 4th house and my Aries Saturn in 8th house, but if it wasn't for my childhood experience I probably wouldn't believe anything written on this thread.
I remember having uncontrolled but detailed dreams as a child, and within the week I would've experienced in real life, exactly what had happened in the dream. I've always had doubts about my "inner-life" if you can call it that..? (English is my 2nd language), so I would never speak about this to anyone, as I would probably sound crazy.

I'm not sure if this was the reason why I started to develop interest in the superficial, or that my interest in the supernatural was the reason for the dreams to happen... I remember thinking that I would just imagine that I've dreamt about it AFTER the real life event took place. Even writing about this now makes me feel stupid to even reconsider (but that doesn't mean that I don't believe in it).

Anyway, it wouldn't happen every week but more like a few times throughout a year or two, but as I got into my teens it stopped. :pouty: In a way I wish I could experience it again, lol. It's probably my Aquarius moon speaking.

Last edited:

kimbich1025

Hello, I would like to help you on your research. My Sun in Scorpio and Pluto in Libra is in the 12th. My intuition is very strong. In the last 2 years I started getting tingling in my head to migraines depending on who is around me or what I am reading or watching on TV. Because of it I do tend to spend a lot of time alone and stay way from TV, Facebook and all social media. People tell me they swear they met me before or saw me in their dreams prior to meeting me. Mental illness people also keep showing up in my life also.

Last edited:

Ismee

Hi to all. Here's what I have in these houses.

4th house, Saturn in Cancer.
8th house, Neptune in Sagittarius.
12th house, Moon and Juno in Taurus...Venus, Chiron, Ceres in Aries...Jupiter, Sun, True Lilith, Pallas in Pisces.

Saturn may be in the 3rd house, not the 4th, I'm not 100% sure on the exact time of birth.

On life experiences, I spent younger years being very shy, withdrawn...teens and 20s drinking a lot and a few drugs, lots and lots of problems...The last year or so I've been 'coming out', it's very emotional and painful, feeling and seeing things, turns out I'm highly sensitive and empathic...everything is very strange, my world is kind of upside down, I'm getting their slowly.

I believe I have a good future ahead, getting their is gonna be hard, had some good people helping me and I'd like to help others on the way if possible.

Zeo

I don't have any major planets in 4th and 8th house but if that helps... I'll include the major asteroids.

4th House: Juno in Libra (at the end of 4th house).

8th House: Dejanira and Psyche in Aquarius.

12th House: Venus and Ceres in Gemini.

I don't have lot of water houses in my natal chart and I stated what planets/asteroids I have in those three water house if it helps.

I'm not too sure how 4th house work with Juno along with how 8th house work for my Dejanira and Psyche. I am also not too sure how 12th house would work with Ceres... So some interpretations for those would be appreciated!

I am a gay male in real life so I am not sure if it is important to include but I did just in the case anyway. I have Venus in Gemini under 12th house and I've noticed that I tend to get secretive of my relationship easily. I often had to hide my relationship from the others and I often get into a relationship without knowing they already had someone and decided to go out with me as some sort of affair. Also... I've noticed that because of my Venus in 12th house, people often find that my feet are really beautiful as well. Because my Venus is in Gemini, I've often noticed that myself I am very open with the open-relationship as well.

I tend to often predict the future on my crush... I do remember there's this boy I used to like in middle school but I didn't know his name. I slept in the night, and the dream told me his name so I asked someone to look up the name and it brought up the same guy I liked, so I guess 12th house in Venua does influence me to be some type of psychic related with love and relationship.

Another funny story is that I met some girl last year (before we became friends) and I somehow had a funny feeling that she should leave her boyfriend (despite the fact that everyone she knew was telling that the boyfriend was good for her) so... I explained why and she just looked at me weird... But the strange thing is... It actually happened, the boyfriend ended up being verbally abusive and controlling with the girl and she ended up leaving her boyfriend. She came up to me and admitted that I was right about it.

I have Mars in the 8th house and Moon and Neptune in the 12th.

My dreams are so vivid that I sometimes don't know where I am when I wake back up. Even though I am awake, it can take 30 seconds to segue back into this reality. When I set alarm clocks the sound will just get incorporated into the dream. I figured this out and use it as a trigger. When I hear ringing or buzzing, I know I am dreaming and can trigger myself to wake up. I don't drink, or smoke or eat before bed, simply because I don't like the feeling of merging back into an icky-feeling body.

I often dream of war, death and dealing with the lords of karma.

One extremely vivid dream involved flying down to earth with three guides, none of us had bodies, we were just awareness, but it was very clear what the scenario was. I was being shown incarnation-suggestions which began as abstract shapes and colors and eventually turned into a landscape that looked a lot like google maps (this dream was pre-internet). As a scenario began to take shape I remember saying "Australia, no way, too hot".

I was not born in, or ever visited Australia, however, I attract many Australians into my life, personally and professionally, who all seem very familiar. Some have been on the too-friendly side, giving me expensive gifts for no particular reason, others have flipped out and started fights for no particular reason.

Hitchhiking in California, I was picked up by an Australian who said that the only reason he stopped was that he thought for sure that he recognized me.

estitom

I have Libra Jupiter in 4th house and Cancer Mercury in 12th house. I have the ability to sense spirits. I sort of wish I didn't have this though, since it can get overwhelming. Earlier this year I had a clingy spirit who had attatched itself to my home. Even my earthy boyfriend could feel it. It wasn't evil, just very annoying and messy and difficult to get to leave. Since then I've been a little afraid... I know I shouldn't have to, but I don't want it to happen again, so I've tried to "hide" my spiritual antennas.

I also have very vivid dreams. I tend to go back to certain places in my dreams, and I've started to feel very much at home there :)

Electro DGX

I have my Sun, Venus, and Uranus in the fourth house in Aquarius while my Moon in Gemini is alone in the 8th house.

For me, I think of relationships with a strange sort of abstract quality. For me, the thought of cuddling with someone I really love and want to be with is an interesting and intriguing thought, and it hits me all of the time. Not to mention I'm very much of a homebody lol. For some reason I also have the habit of disagreeing with the description of Venus in Aquarius (it is on the 28th degree though and I haven't been in a serious relationship yet to actually prove this true).

My dreams are out of control. I have no real sense of reality within my dreams and everything I dream has no real world correlation to anything. For example: I had dreamed once of being in a race with surfboards. I was racing against characters from video games and was racing in a giant river filled with junk, before I suddenly flew into a room in a theater as someone on my bus was there, acting like a zombie. I also have very vivid dreams when it comes to nightmares, such as a thunderstorm that was powerful enough to cause an earth-shattering earthquake that would destroy everyone as they started screaming and running for their lives.

My though process also works strange. Suddenly I'll become super emotional randomly and become upset with no real reason, while at the same time playing it off as if nothing is really happening.

I'm a strange individual lol.

Beefyishot

I have:

Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, NN on 4th house
Sun in 8th house.

I do kept my dream journal in (just as long I won't forget about it). I should've started to write down journal in general though. Holding in is bad for you.

Loda41

This house planet setup may give you a complex layer of logical feeling masking deep emotions. Studying your dreams may help unravel these layers which can be tied into social trends.

Astronoodles

I actually have my Moon + Jupiter in the 12th house, and I have my Neptune in the 8th. I find, however, that I do not have any dreams or abilities for telling the future. I do have an easy time feeling others' emotions, picking up on them, and reacting to those feelings in a way that helps people. Must be my Moon in the 12th, huh?

I would like to reassure people that the 4th, 8th, and 12th houses do not call for trauma. I personally have been through abuse myself, but there is much more in the natal chart than just a few houses. These houses, in fact, can bestow gifts if recognized. :)