My neighbor

ElenaJ

The ascendent of the chart is in the last degree of its sign, the moon is void of course, making no further contacts before it changes sign.
These two aspects would make the chart not valid to be read, or to give a negative answer.
Venus sitting on the 7th cusp is about to trine you, Jupiter, so he might make contact.
However, both the moon, which represents the question, and you as Jupiter, are in the 2nd house. That's a strange place for a question about starting communication or friendship.
The 2nd is his house of sexual contacts, so he may just be mentally eyeing you up.
Uranus on the 4th cusp of endings says it will end as quickly as your fascination started.

IleneK

Premium Member
Let's take you as Jup and your neighbor, ruled by the 3rd house of neighbors, as Mars.
You/Jup are very strong in this matter, in your dignity in Pisces. You are very interested in your neighbor/Mars, since Mars is in the sign of your/Jup's exaltation. In fact, your neighbor is in the 7th house of your relationship interest.
He/Mars on the other hand is very weak in the matter, in the sign of Mars' fall. His reception/interest in you is indifferent, neither favorable nor unfavorable.neutral. This is restated by there being no aspect anytime soon between your two significators; they are disjunct. So it is unlikely that this is on his radar.
The very late rising degree points to the querent already knowing the answer to the question or the answer being a forgone conclusion. Much will likely change in this matter since both Asc and Moon are about to change sign. But Moon's next aspect is with benefic Venus by square. So this is not looking too favorable.

IleneK

Premium Member
Interesting, I assigned the 7th to him, as "the other party", but we both came to the same conclusion.

It is interesting.

I also thought it was interesting that when I chose the 3rd house, the 3rd house significator was in the 7th!

AnnyKi

Thank you so much ElenaJ and IleneK! My intuition also suggests that there will not be a contact. I don't think about any relationships with him because I don't know this person, I'm just very curious because we see each other quite often and every time he looks at me as if he hadn't seen me before.
I will have left my feedback for you in 2 months.

Last edited:

AnnyKi

ElenaJ, IleneK thank You one more time for Your replies!
You were right, nothing happened. We continue to see each other but we didn't have any contact.