Will I win my court battle on november 17th

Rageypoo

I have a court case, where I am sueing my previous property manager for withholding my deposit, and charging me for home renovations. When I moved into the apartment, the current tenant lived there for 2 years, and the home was not repaired at the time that I moved in. By the time I moved out, I actually made repairs and cleaned the carpets, putting the apartment in better condition than it was before. It's unfortunate that the owner used my deposit to make a complete renovation of the apartment, it looks wonderful now, but used my money to do so, when the place was already in disarray when I moved in :pinched:

I have witnesses, and signed statements in my favor, as well as pictures. I believe that I am honorable in my case, nothing was wrong with the apartment above or beyond normal wear and tear, and in fact the apartment was in so much better shape after I moved out than when I moved in (my previous roommate actually was nice enough to state how unclean him and his roommate was the 2 years they lived together before I moved in, and acknowledged the condition of the apartment in writing for me)

so how does it look?

Attachments

• Court battle.JPG
    Court battle.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Anachiel

Right off the top, you look well placed in this chart. Saturn, you, is very strong, and emerging from combustion and soon, the "sun's beams". Also, the Judge, Mars, applies favourably to you.

Something does interest me here: Mars is also the dispositor for Fortuna and also ruler of the 3rd of contracts. Mars can sextile Saturn without interferrence from Venus but, only barely. Venus rules the 9th of law. Is it possible there may be something in your contract that allows your landlord to take your deposit or keep some of it? I would be prepared for this.

The landlord as also making a nice trine to Jupiter, your money.

I think overall you are strong but, there is something that will prevent a full win. It is possible, that without consent, a renovation cannot be considered an improvement?

Blessings,

Anachiel

Rageypoo

Right off the top, you look well placed in this chart. Saturn, you, is very strong, and emerging from combustion and soon, the "sun's beams". Also, the Judge, Mars, applies favourably to you.

Something does interest me here: Mars is also the dispositor for Fortuna and also ruler of the 3rd of contracts. Mars can sextile Saturn without interferrence from Venus but, only barely. Venus rules the 9th of law. Is it possible there may be something in your contract that allows your landlord to take your deposit or keep some of it? I would be prepared for this.

The landlord as also making a nice trine to Jupiter, your money.

I think overall you are strong but, there is something that will prevent a full win. It is possible, that without consent, a renovation cannot be considered an improvement?

Blessings,

Anachiel

Thank you for doing my horary more than once Anachiel!

Well, there is something in every contract that allows them to use the deposit if necessary, however, the apartment was in need of repairs before I moved in, and had they made the necessary repairs when we requested them, the apartment would have been in the shape it is today (well, maybe not as glamorous, he bought all sorts of new and expensive stuff for it) but in any case, reasonable wear and tear does not warrant what they are charging me for, and in the contract they need to return my deposit within 21 days or they are in "bad faith" for not keeping their end and returning my deposit, it is now 2 months since I've moved out, and I feel that they need to be made an example for the underhanded things they tried pulling, I'm hoping I can prove that to this judge.

Thank you for your help, I hoped I wasn't venus this time, it opposed jupiter and with the grand trine I was like "uh oh" but if I'm saturn this time, I'm excited, I don't want to be in combustion I want to shine! ^_^

lilithofeden

Hi Ragey, just wanted to give you a heads up, most prefer to look at a regi. Chart for horary.

The 8 ball technique indicates a yes. (To learn more about this go to the horary technique page and find the thread by Dr. Farr)

I used the lot of legal contracts which is at 6 Pisces 36. It is sextile Jupiter at 0 degree's, but seperating because Jupiter is retrograde. This may indicate some problems as Anachiel stated. Good luck!

Rageypoo

Hi Ragey, just wanted to give you a heads up, most prefer to look at a regi. Chart for horary.

The 8 ball technique indicates a yes. (To learn more about this go to the horary technique page and find the thread by Dr. Farr)

I used the lot of legal contracts which is at 6 Pisces 36. It is sextile Jupiter at 0 degree's, but seperating because Jupiter is retrograde. This may indicate some problems as Anachiel stated. Good luck!

/facepalm

yea I need to remember that, thanks for the heads up :biggrin:

Rageypoo

SO here's the update.

After a 2 hour battle, the judge didn't have enough evidence to conclude that bartlein was in fact at fault, or if the landlord was at fault. Bartlein is the owner of the company that manages his decisions and the rent payments. the landlord was conveniently "out of the country" for the case.

the judge did find in my favor but, cannot award unless she knows for sure of who is truly to blame. A judgement will be sent to me in 1 week.

dr. farr

I agree with Lilithofeden regarding the indications from the (non-horary) Magic 8 Ball divination method; looking either at the 9th whole sign house or the 10th (rather than the Lot of Legal Contracts sign), we also get a yes answer to the question (Virgo = Mercury = yes for the 9th, Libra = Venus = yes for the 10th) So I will add this result to the "correct prediction" column in my continuing testing of the 8 Ball method here on AW.

Notice, though, how horary (as opposed to yes/no divination) gives more information:I refer to Anachiel's horary delineation where it is mentioned that while you (your significator) is strong but something WILL PREVENT A FULL WIN. Well, you won, but it is not in fact a "full win" because you did not get awarded anything (at least not yet)-so Anachiel's delineation was VERY accurate-and this shows what horary can do, it can give more than just a yes/no answer; that's why I use horary (albeit an alternative approach to it) to get fuller answers, and divination methods (like the Magic 8 Ball) when I am just looking for a simple yes or no answer...

Rageypoo

I agree with Lilithofeden regarding the indications from the (non-horary) Magic 8 Ball divination method; looking either at the 9th whole sign house or the 10th (rather than the Lot of Legal Contracts sign), we also get a yes answer to the question (Virgo = Mercury = yes for the 9th, Libra = Venus = yes for the 10th) So I will add this result to the "correct prediction" column in my continuing testing of the 8 Ball method here on AW.

Notice, though, how horary (as opposed to yes/no divination) gives more information:I refer to Anachiel's horary delineation where it is mentioned that while you (your significator) is strong but something WILL PREVENT A FULL WIN. Well, you won, but it is not in fact a "full win" because you did not get awarded anything (at least not yet)-so Anachiel's delineation was VERY accurate-and this shows what horary can do, it can give more than just a yes/no answer; that's why I use horary (albeit an alternative approach to it) to get fuller answers, and divination methods (like the Magic 8 Ball) when I am just looking for a simple yes or no answer...

Well, technically she sided with both. She wanted to grant Mr. Bartliens dismissal, but he didn't provide evidence that the burden of proof wasn't on him, so she needs time to see if there are cases or something in the lawbooks showing he has some responsibility, or if the landlord himself needs to be deemed as the defendant and not the managing company. She still went the extra mile however, and listened to both parties sides, and gathered enough evidence so that if she DID need to make a ruling, it would be in my favor. I'll let you know in a week what the judge decided, and do a new horary chart if I have to go for the landlord himself.

Last edited:

selfless

Banned
if u want,if u have any question , then
Just give your DATE OF BIRTH, TIME OF BIRTH (if possible)..
write the NAME of the MONTH (e.g. January, November,etc). (do NOT give MONTH NUMBER, otherwise it creates confusion.)
Then, By VEDIC ASTROLOGY, your question may be answered .
Reply soon with your QUESTION.