Is this relationship safe for us to grow together ?!

AquaVenusian

Hello guys ... It's been a while since I posted here in the relationship thread !!
I realized that when a relationship is going well, or things are thriving, we don't care about mystical issues and curiosities derived from our emotional attachments that worry us so much. In fact there is even a fear when we ask about a relationship that is going well !!
I want to ask this question, but I admit that I have an ice in my belly !!
The question is: Is this relationship safe for us to grow together ?!
I don't know how much you will see on this chart, but our relationship has undergone a huge transformation this past year, we came back together again about 4 months ago and for all the suffering I went through and she told me that she also suffered ...
I think both of us have a fear that everything will collapse again ... and I confess I don't know how you will interpret but most of the planets are in a 8th house of transformation ... would this be for the better ?!
We are living far away from each other and we want to live together, but each one is working in a new job, the country is economically unstable and I don't think it's time to risk what we just got professionally .... even if this is a huge desire of both. I confess that this relationship has never been as good as it is now ... we are more intimate and more involved in each other's lives.
What do you see guys ?!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_is_this_relationship_safe_for_us_to_grow.66871.130096.png
    astro_w2gw_is_this_relationship_safe_for_us_to_grow.66871.130096.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

waybread

The moon is void-of-the-course, suggesting the current situation is unlikely to change. Saturn (you) is separating from Venus (her) so this may be a good time to stay in touch while you live so far apart, and then see how you feel in a few months time.

AquaVenusian

The moon is void-of-the-course, suggesting the current situation is unlikely to change. Saturn (you) is separating from Venus (her) so this may be a good time to stay in touch while you live so far apart, and then see how you feel in a few months time.

In touch as we are in a distance relationship !? I am currently living 80km closer to her than before, so this situation will extend like this for a few more months until some better opportunity arises ??
Do all these planets in the 8th house suggest that the transformations have already occurred for now ?!
Thank you for always donating your knowledge my friend !! :kissing:

waybread

No problem. Horary astrology is pretty traditional, so the 8th house doesn't represent "transformation" as a modern spiritual or psychological concept. Especially in this case, the 8th house planets are weakened by being combust the sun.

I would suggest keeping in touch with this lady, but not absolutely expecting the relationship to go the way you want.

AquaVenusian

Not expecting the relationship to be the way we want it to be, it's really the kind that our relationship represents for being naturally unconventional in nature ...
It's like: " Expect the unexpected"
I think I understand ... thank you a lot

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Note the sun/mars approaching the opposition with Neptune. This occurs in the 2nd/8th axis, which is not only the sexual relationship between you but also your sense of self worth. Uranus sitting on the IC may take its toll by unexpectedly ending things.
Moon is void of course, so not promising much for development, but Saturn as ascendent ruler is also retrograde, leaving the south node conjunction and not making any further aspects. This could be an indication that the karmic need of this relationship has been satisfied, and it's time to move on.
Sun, descendent ruler, is approaching the Neptune opposition, leading to a phase of disappointment.

AquaVenusian

Note the sun/mars approaching the opposition with Neptune. This occurs in the 2nd/8th axis, which is not only the sexual relationship between you but also your sense of self worth. Uranus sitting on the IC may take its toll by unexpectedly ending things.
Moon is void of course, so not promising much for development, but Saturn as ascendent ruler is also retrograde, leaving the south node conjunction and not making any further aspects. This could be an indication that the karmic need of this relationship has been satisfied, and it's time to move on.
Sun, descendent ruler, is approaching the Neptune opposition, leading to a phase of disappointment.

Thanks Elena, you are great too.
Like I said, we have been through a very good phase, but I feel that we will have some time of struggles ahead to make this relationship progress, and all I want is that we could together get through these phases and build a kind of security between us ... in my view are having some disappointments (my vision in particular) because she's been having some disappointing behaviors coming back again, it's like she can't maintain her personal stability and it takes away my patience from her unsteadiness. For example she has avoided committing herself to work, she is still in experience and she has had some behaviors that can put her job stability at risk, especially at this stage that Brazil is going through, it isn't advisable to lose her job, especially one that was so hard to get. I warn her, but there's not much I can do more than that.
So from these behaviors she exhibits I realize that she is very eager and in need of security but it seems that she doesn't have enough strength to be able to adapt in situations that is important to any human being. I think if one has no strength to maintain something that is good for oneself in terms of financial independence, how can I trust that the relationship could be ?!
I am more aware, and I believe she may have some mental disorder, with this situation standing in front of me I really don't know if I can handle things on my own and bear the responsibility between us, alone, as my mother warned me that this relationship It can be a lot of effort for little return back. (my mother's husband is bipolar, she knows what a relationship is like)
I have compassion but from now I am placing in the hands of a larger order to accept what the universe finds best, I have done and do what I can but no more. I know this relationship requires a lot of strength for both of us ... and it is likely that these circumstances of disappointment and other things that may come can bring it out. It's interesting that right now I'm ready to accept what the universe brings us, I feel a sense of being even for what the future brings us.
Uranus can charge us if we finish what is set ahead of time ... for example if we end the relationship ahead of time could this have a high price to pay ?!
I don't think about breaking up, I'm going with the flow even with these eventual disappointments .... it's off the table to break up the relationship for me unless something bigger than us happens and force us to do that.
PS: Yess this relationship for me represents a sense of self esteem growing up on me, I am very attracted to her physically, she is beautiful and it naturally raises my self esteem, but it is a lot behind that.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"It's interesting that right now I'm ready to accept what the universe brings us, I feel a sense of being even for what the future brings us."

This is a lovely insight that you have had. Enjoy it to its fullest.

ElenaJ

The moon will change signs soon, and a new mood will take over in the relationship.
Uranus squares the ascendent/descendent axis, this promises an unpredictable change. It doesn't necessarily begin with one or the other, it could be the event that changes, but when you don't expect it, things will change.
English is perhaps not your native language, although it is fine, but the phrase "is this relationship safe for us to grow together ?" is an interesting way of stating the question. Now, I'm wondering if this isn't really a language consideration, but an insight to the problem. "Is it safe" is a strange way of asking about the future of a relationship. Do you intuit what is being prepared for you by karma, that things will change, it isn't safe to invest in this because it will be unexpectedly taken away?
When you are in a state of anxiety about a relationship, and you question the safety of investing in the relationship, it would indicate that you are in an emotional crisis that is inside yourself, and the relationship is reflecting that. You draw to yourself what you have inside.
If you are sure of yourself, you will know which action to take, to insist on going forward or to distance yourself.
In your self doubt, you almost create the type of relationship that reflects that doubt. This is a manifestation of the sun/neptune aspect, that is a mirror of inner confusion and weakness. In this state, it would probably be best to let things go without doing anything, and it will all take care of itself.
Convince yourself that it could continue, and it would be nice, but if it doesn't you will still be you and have your life to live, and there will be someone else waiting for you.
You have to identify what is the positive in what happened between you two, try to build on that and nurture it. If it ends unexpectedly, still keep that value in your heart and try to find it in others, and build on it.
Don't live looking for safe situations, life isn't like that, and if it were, it would probably be very boring and unproductive, but learn to go with the flow, and it will come to you when you are ready.

AquaVenusian

"Is it safe" is a strange way of asking about the future of a relationship. Do you intuit what is being prepared for you by karma, that things will change, it isn't safe to invest in this because it will be unexpectedly taken away?

English isn't my native language ... portuguese is !!
Sooo ... I'am aquarian weirdo ... sorry for my strange question !!
Actually my intention was to know if we finally reached a step where things will conspire in our favor !!
I value safety very much ... but as we have had several falls ... I am very scared to have the carpet pulled from my feet again !! And even though things have changed a lot, it gives me a fear of having been in vain again !! I'm tired of these falls, of not having a stable and solid direction ... wanting to make it work is what I would most like to happen, but it's not just up to me, right ?! Yes she reflects a lot of my insecurities ... my confusion ... I try to convince myself that it will be nice, every moment ... but from the history of the relationship was at our best moment that there was our terrible fall ... since then, us we come back together but I'm still scared
But thanks a lot again, I really want things to get better and unexpected changes to be for the better too.