Missing Cat

RisingSag

Missing Cat (Includes Horary Chart)

:sad:
I went on a work trip and got my cat a pet sitter who lost her.
I would like to know if I'll have any hope of finding her.
I see the significators the moon and for her, mars, are not aspecting.
Is there any hope?

Attachments

• MF.jpg
    MF.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

I agree with you about the significator, but I want to add that "The Head" sitting in it's ruler.
Moon VIII sign from your significator too. That's not a good sign.
I'm sorry. :crying:

Last edited:

RisingSag

I agree with you about the significator, but I want to add that "The Head" sitting in it's ruler.
Moon VIII sign from your significator too. That's not a good sign.
I'm sorry. :crying:
When you say "the head" sitting in it's ruler, do you mean North Node in the first house?
The Moon VIII sign from my significator, I don't really know what that means. Do you mean the Moon's in the 8th house? It's actually in the 9th. The moon is my significator. My cat's is Mars in the 11th house.

I had read somewhere that having the pet's significator in the 11th house was a good sign.

I'm sad to say, she's still missing.

SunConjunctUranus

Yes, it called north node now.
The cat is your possesion in th II. The Head in the II too.
The moon is in the VIII [Capricorn/Saturn], so your cat probably eaten by Saturn.

I'm sorry, that's all I could see. :crying:

Last edited:

RisingSag

Ugh, I hope she didn't get eaten.

The moon is in the 9th house, but is in the sign Aquarius which isn't that strong. This is my significator.

Also, optimistically speaking, her significator is in Mars in Aries. I'm hoping the fact that her significator is in its own sign, and that it's in the 11th, that she will be returned to me.

Still worried.

LibraPisces

Did you find her? If not I hope you find her as soon as possible, healthy and happy. Did you spread flyers?

I can share a picture of her on social media if you want. I have an animal related account that focuses mostly on cats in need.

RisingSag

Did you find her? If not I hope you find her as soon as possible, healthy and happy. Did you spread flyers?

I can share a picture of her on social media if you want. I have an animal related account that focuses mostly on cats in need.

Awe thanks for asking! I have posted locally on social media. I do need to post posters though.

RisingSag

Hey everyone,
So the ascendant on this chart is so early. Too early to be judged. I read that with lost objects or pets, that if you haven't started looking for the pet, in my case, that you may wind up with an ascendant that is too early.

I have made a big effort to find her, and to let people in my community know she's missing. I've re-cast a chart. Actually, I'm a bit worried about how the moon is travelling towards a conjunction with mars.
I hope she's safe:(

Attachments

• safeandsound.jpg
    safeandsound.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 29

RisingSag

I found her today! She went missing for over a week. She was hiding out in the same neighborhood, under a shed. She'd venture out occasionally and someone in the neighborhood I had spoken to saw her and began feeding her, until I could get her.
I didn't post this, but theres coyotes and even bobcats in the area, as well as large feral cats.

Shes a good little hunter, but I was really worried about how small she is compared to all the other animals in that neighborhood.

Im really glad she's back. I will defnitely consider the second chart I posted as the first was cast before I had made any efforts to look for her which I'm thinking explains the early ascendant.
Thanks everyone!

watcherofthesouth

Thanks for following up! I'm so glad you got her back. It was confusing with all of the planets in the 8th. I thought for sure she was a goner.

Should we look at POF in the 4th as returning home? Rahu in 3rd for neighborhood?

SunConjunctUranus

I found her today! She went missing for over a week. She was hiding out in the same neighborhood, under a shed. She'd venture out occasionally and someone in the neighborhood I had spoken to saw her and began feeding her, until I could get her.
I didn't post this, but theres coyotes and even bobcats in the area, as well as large feral cats.

Shes a good little hunter, but I was really worried about how small she is compared to all the other animals in that neighborhood.

Im really glad she's back. I will defnitely consider the second chart I posted as the first was cast before I had made any efforts to look for her which I'm thinking explains the early ascendant.
Thanks everyone!

Congratulations, my friend! :biggrin:
Thanks for the feedback and this is great lesson for us to learn particularly on missing object horary.

Tandy

Banned
Re: Missing Cat (Includes Horary Chart)

:sad:
I went on a work trip and got my cat a pet sitter who lost her.
I would like to know if I'll have any hope of finding her.
I see the significators the moon and for her, mars, are not aspecting.
Is there any hope?

I see that you got your cat back, and that is wonderful! I read the first few posts before seeing the last one.

If you worry of your cat as your child - I would use 5th house as significator. If it is a pet of general concern - 6tth house. Probably people disagree. I see the 6th house as the issue of work that prevented merc from caring for venus.

Venus ruler of 5th was guarded by Jupiter - waiting ahead. A good luck outcome in my opinion - no aspect - but Jupiter seemed to be ahead guarding the cat as the cat did it's cat thing.

the 7th house is a curious aside but what was going on during your worktrip! Venus and Mars in heated square. was pet setter a friend or hired help?