career interpretation

pmodizzle

I posted a career interpretation question earlier, but for some reason a moderator took the post and put it in a another section of the message boards. Still if you could offer the career interpretation that is being sought out, it would be appreciated.

DOB:3/20/1990
TOB- 16:39
POB: VISHAKHAPATNAM, INDIA

[this is a "read my chart" request so it belongs in the "Read My Chart" forum - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

dhundhun

Apparently it is now possible to remove the first post in a thread. This was not possible before without moderator assistance. So someone posted something and I wondered if they were trying to find out about someone else, and since the original thread starter is gone, it looks like I was correct.

After their removal, I became the thread starter!

Then it is a major bug. If entire thread disappears then probably acceptable.

The workaround - TO ORIGINAL POST, always QUOTE, so that the quoted part remains on top.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I posted a career interpretation question earlier, but for some reason a moderator took the post and put it in a another section of the message boards. Still if you could offer the career interpretation that is being sought out, it would be appreciated.

DOB:3/20/1990
TOB- 16:39
POB: VISHAKHAPATNAM, INDIA

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your current training, your current education, the possibilities for future education(both funding and ability to get in), etc.

WithOUT this information, a recommendation of becoming an experiemental nuclear physicist would fall on deaf ears if you have no skiil with mathematics and don't want to go to school for 12 years past your high school. My son has a PhD in experimental nuclear physics and it took him an additional 8 years past his 4 year bachelor degree to get it.

pmodizzle

Currently I'm pursuing post baccalaureate studies in psychology, after receiving my bachelors in geographical information systems. For future education I would like to get into the healthcare field either as a practitioner or an administrator. Just wanted to see what the natal chart is saying in regards to career and if it aligns with my current goals. Thank you for your time.