Personal Planets in hard aspect w/ transit Capricorn Saturn/Pluto?

OuterPlanets89

Any Capricorns/Libras/Aries/Cancers dealing with Saturn/Pluto hovering around each other in late Capricorn?

I have my Asc at 24d Libra, and it feels super heavy.

OuterPlanets89

I also have the same asc and those planets have been transiting my fourth house. Pluto has been there for a decade and I have seen so many horrible things happen in that area of my life - home, family, parents, etc. All the shady power play and manipulation and destruction. Saturn has been here since the end of 2017 and it has been bleak to say the least... Capricorn is the sign of my fourth house and I think through these transits I have come to realise the truth of those people and those energies. My advice would be to protect yourself in regards to that area of your life. Be extra careful and take extra care.

If you are truly struggling, try to emphasize and enhance the Sun and Jupiter energy in your chart as much as you can. At least that's what I have been doing. Ever since Saturn joined Pluto in capricorn in transit, every day has been so heavy and depressing like I am trying to suppress the tears and keep them from coming out on a daily basis. Life is tough for me too so I can totally relate to your feelings.

What other planets do you have in capricorn and the fourth house? For me I also have Saturn, Uranus, Neptune natally there so I am having my saturn return and I am just on a daily basis doing my very best to survive for another day. God knows how tough it has been. Be strong. *hug*
Thanks @heycutie, you stay strong too!

I've had Saturn/Pluto transiting my 3rd house (which has the same Saturn/Uranus/Neptune stellium that you have in your 4th), so it's caused a lot of stress on a different part of life: my thinking/communication, my day-to-day, relationships with friends/siblings and education. Basically I've been overworking myself, isolating and drinking away the stress for the past year (I think the drinking debilitates my Jupiter now that I think about it -- thanks for that tip).

But I'd be more scared of them transiting my 4th house, but that's going to happen soon anyways (luckily not in Conjunction).

Have you also felt your Libra Ascendant charm is very hard to access with this transit? I could always count on putting on a smile and connecting with others in a light, airy way while feeling down on the inside...but now it's like all the heaviness I feel inside is on the surface -- making it much harder to connect with people (sometimes I feel that heaviness is intimidating to others). I guess it's only natural, as part of all of our journeys is to be genuine inside and out.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Any Capricorns/Libras/Aries/Cancers dealing with Saturn/Pluto hovering around each other in late Capricorn?

I have my Asc at 24d Libra, and it feels super heavy.

2019 I had Saturn Pluto in my second house. Everything at home broke down. The fridge, washing machine, cooker, my bed lol, my car, the sofas, the boiler and they are all quite new. This year will be the last year Saturn is in cap so it will calm down a bit. I’m cap sun, Libra rising and since 2017 when Saturn started to transit cap my world turned upside down but I’ve kept fighting and now I’m hoping that Saturn will reward us. Keep smiling and have faith. 😍

OuterPlanets89

<br /><br />
<br /><br />

Thank you for bringing up the libra asc energy being hard to access. Actually, even the aries dsc and cancer mc energies are hard to access during this period. With saturn and pluto just weighing my entire being down in the fourth house, everything became unbearably heavy. It has been a tremendous emotional low period. One word to describe it all is "somber." Somber has become my face. I cannot even fake a smile anymore. I feel tired everyday and depression takes over. I just want this period to be over with. Saturn can GTFO.
That's pretty much exactly my experience, but with it in the 3rd for me it has to do more with communication and thinking for me. I've always been good at not showing my feelings, but it's impossible to hide right now, and that makes me uncomfortable being a Libra, with Scorp/Virgo in my chart.

When did it start for you? I think the Venus retrograde period in November 2018 started it, though it was more reflective. But by Feb 2019 I started feeling a lot heavier than usual.