How Aquarians relate to other zodiac signs

CapAquaPis

That's an excellent point. Since I believe both tropical and sidereal are operative on different wavelengths, a tropical Sign is in some ways equivalent to its sidereal match, about one Sign back from it.

Which would be the perfect romantic match for Aquarians, be they tropical or sidereal? I have to say Sagittarius (Nov 21-Dec 21 in tropical and Dec 16-Jan 15 in sidereal, but they are tropical Capricorn birthdays, Dec 21-Jan 15), the "sex-tile". :wink: Any potential mate born in the Christmas/New Year's holiday/ early winter season are just as good as Thanksgiving/Advent/pre-solstice people.

david starling

Which would be the perfect romantic match for Aquarians, be they tropical or sidereal? I have to say Sagittarius (Nov 21-Dec 21 in tropical and Dec 16-Jan 15 in sidereal, but they are tropical Capricorn birthdays, Dec 21-Jan 15), the "sex-tile". :wink: Any potential mate born in the Christmas/New Year's holiday/ early winter season are just as good as Thanksgiving/Advent/pre-solstice people.

Given that Sun Aquarians need their space and can be set in their ways, it helps to have someone simpatico with Aquarian personality traits. Moon in Aquarius, and Venus (especially for romance).

CapAquaPis

Given that Sun Aquarians need their space and can be set in their ways, it helps to have someone simpatico with Aquarian personality traits. Moon in Aquarius, and Venus (especially for romance).

I find this the perfect romantic match for me: Cancer sun (my ascendant), Virgo in Saturn (my sign ruler planet, which Saturn is placed on my natal chart), Sagittarius ascendant (a perfect match for my sun sign) and Aquarius moon (my natal moon placement conjunct natal sun). In addition, the midpoint between the sun and moon is in Aries/Taurus and Libra/Scorpio: two cardinal and fixed signs, and the Venus-ruled (Taurus and Libra) and Mars-ruled (Aries and Scorpio) signs. I don't know a Venus in Aquarius is recommended, this is a killer in romance for many signs unless it doesn't for any Sun Aquarius people.

david starling

What's supposed to be the problem with Venus in Aquarius? Sounds to me like it would mean a romantic attraction towards Aquarians.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

What's supposed to be the problem with Venus in Aquarius? Sounds to me like it would mean a romantic attraction towards Aquarians.

What about my Uranus placement in Scorpio and the asteroid of love Eros in my Aries conjunct Venus in that sign? Aquarians tend to be less affectionate, but they express love through the heart than 11 other signs of the zodiac. Aries and Scorpio people are hard to deal with, they are tempered and can get hostile towards me, but I realize they are quite opinionated, strong and empowered.

david starling

What about my Uranus placement in Scorpio and the asteroid of love Eros in my Aries conjunct Venus in that sign? Aquarians tend to be less affectionate, but they express love through the heart than 11 other signs of the zodiac. Aries and Scorpio people are hard to deal with, they are tempered and can get hostile towards me, but I realize they are quite opinionated, strong and empowered.

Where's your Mars?

CapAquaPis

Aquarians can relate the best with others in the Air group: Gemini and Libra, but in my natal chart, the presence of Pluto in Libra and the 12th house split into Gemini and Cancer (my rising sign) complicate my ability to relate to them. On October 8th, I just had a step-nephew born and I read his ephemeris to get to know about his astrological data and where is his life headed. This is a Libra birthdate, but to know his moon sign helps (esp. it affects relating to Aquarius other air group sun signs)...and I need to ask for his rising sign.

CapAquaPis

Looking at my 11th house in the sign of Taurus, it's an indicator I'll have some good friends who are born under that sign, or I have a better ability to deal with a stout, stubborn, serious and strict Taurus sun mother (Aquarius moon, just like I have), maybe she was destined to be my mother after all.

Lykanized

The association between the 11th house and friends is still so off to me. I'm an 11th houser but if you went by that association, you'd never guess it. I think the 11th house is about something far less concrete and far more enigmatic. Just what that is, I don't fully know

but let's see...
it's opposite house the 5th is associated with children and what we do in our free time, our passions, our self expression. It's a very externally driven house. Given that, I'd say the 11th house is something more internal
--internal either within the self, or internal as in something intangible, something more hidden like what's there when the sun(Leo 5th house) has fallen and it's time for the night

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The association between the 11th house and friends is still so off to me. I'm an 11th houser but if you went by that association, you'd never guess it. I think the 11th house is about something far less concrete and far more enigmatic. Just what that is, I don't fully know

but let's see...
it's opposite house the 5th is associated with children and what we do in our free time, our passions, our self expression. It's a very externally driven house. Given that, I'd say the 11th house is something more internal
--internal either within the self, or internal as in something intangible, something more hidden like what's there when the sun(Leo 5th house) has fallen and it's time for the night

In noon-time ascendant (or Sidereal Time) charts, the Sun will definitely be in 10th (or 9th) houses. It is in the houses occupied by Capricorn (or Sagittarius), a Saturnian sign just like Aquarius (ruler of 11th-also Saturnian in traditional). A 9th house noon-time sun makes an individual different from a 10th house noon-time sun.

CapAquaPis

Should Aquarians run for politics? There has been a high number of presidents who were Aquarius (and Scorpio): the most famous ones were Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan and Abraham Lincoln. In sidereal (tropical Pisces), our founding father George Washington. And finally, J.E. Bush is a potential president in the future, while another sidereal Aquarius, Chelsea Clinton may be one too. Aquarians care about humanity, community, and society in general.

But, I'm a double Aquarian and there's a politician I believe is the worst kind or the least qualified who has quit politics: Sarah Palin ( Feb 11, 1964). She's what I call a "Hockey Mom/Church Lady" who's too perky and whatever she says comes out of her mouth doesn't sound intelligent at all. Her background was sports reporting on an Anchorage TV newscast, but she was elected mayor of her hometown Wasilla in Alaska in the 1990s and from there, she was elected the first woman governor of Alaska in the new millennia. Her public image is one of a mother, a hunter and an ice hockey fan (not sure she played athletically).

And mind you she may ran for Vice President with John McCain in 2008, she later resigned from governor seat in Alaska and said she's done with politics, then she became independent because the Republican party found her too hard to work with, and then she shockingly rejected the Democratic party due to her theories they promote eugenics and selective abortion of babies tested positive to be born with Down's syndrome, she is a mother of one, Trig, born in 2007 while she was governor. Maybe a double Aquarian shouldn't participate nor have a career in politics, because they may be "too radical" or not professional?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

In my astrological wheel: Aquarius is my sun sign (1st house of Aries) but the conjunct moon is in my 1st, my ascendant is in Cancer (6th house of Virgo), my ruler planet Uranus is in Scorpio (10th house of Capricorn), my traditional ruler planet Saturn is in Virgo (8th house of Scorpio) conjunct my Mars and Jupiter, and the ideal sextile Sagittarius is in the 11th house under the influence of Aquarius, where my Neptune is in. Important to know Cancer is the ruler of the moon...being in my first house, which represents ones' individuality and ego.

CapAquaPis

Aquarius moon/Cancer sun people...I know two of them personally in my life and I want to examine natal charts, and which one is better to deal with? One was born on July 10-11?, 1979 (not sure her ascendant is Scorpio/Sagittarius or Aquarius) and another on July 20, 1989 (his ascendant theorized to be Leo, after sunrise, then I heard it was Capricorn/Aquarius after sundown). I look at their midpoints: 6' Aquarius Moon-17' Cancer Sun for Jul 11, 1979 person (at 26' Libra - an air sign, but Libras are said to turn against friends easily) vs. 26' Aquarius Moon-28' Cancer Sun (14' Scorpio - he had a tough childhood and life)...the question is who is more compatible, esp. based on degrees of the moon in Aquarius (my moon is 20' Aquarius-sun 26' Aquarius-midpoint 23').