Did he faked it?

Hello,

just a curious question.
Me and brother do not talk to each other for almost 4 years due to some egos of his wife who not right at all.

At several occasions my parents tried to make us talk but it always end up miserable due to ego issues again.

lately we met again and my mother wanted us to talk but he never come down or anything I went to him and said a hello.

he simply said yeah hi and how is it going with you (but with no eye contact) late i was int he same room as where he was and was communication with my parents and my brother but he was still not making any eye contact.

but i didn't make any fuss thinking may be his guilt feeling are stopping from having eye contact.

At the same time my husband did not like any of this as he believes that my brother is just faking and my parents believe him. I asked my husband to let go of ego and be normal.

so it's not completely 100 union though there are long way to go, my husband have to be easy on this then my brother's wife (her- omg it's very hard to make her get along with others)

I hope may be this time it all should go smooth without tensions and egos.

with in this, I hope it would be nice if my brother be genuine and maintain the relationships rather spoiling everything again by listening to his wife!

so my question- Was he genuine when he spoke to me or he faked it for the sake of the situation?

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 28

waybread

I'm not seeing any change in your brother, unfortunately, due to the late degree rising and the moon being void-of-the-course.

I'm not seeing any change in your brother, unfortunately, due to the late degree rising and the moon being void-of-the-course.

What do you mean by this?

Actually we do not get along as we use to only because of his wife. But lately I heared from my mother that my brohther's wife is going through some health issues lump in throat) so I thought of putting away my egos and forgive him.

I do feel this that he is still the same. It's just me who gave up just for the sake of his child. I feel pitty on her.

Sunrise

Nope we don't. We do not have any contact for.past 4yrs and never wanted to get along. Why?
thank you for the information. It's just a question because the houses have a lot of interpretations and a lot of meals for this and I ask myself to make it more specific.

thank you

waybread

I mean what you said, that I do not see a change in your brother. However, forgiveness is a good place for you to be in. Forgiveness does not mean condoning his past actions, just being willing to move on from them.