Tr.saturn over my 5th house

turkish girl

I have read some comments about it.But mainly they talk all about restrictions.What if my own saturn is dignified?

I have been going through very hard times and i started therapy with a psychologist.I have seen they say it is better to look inwards,solve some problems.Somehow i started to do that even without knowing.I assume therapy process will be long.

If saturn goes through my 5th,it will oppose to my 11th.I am about to start working and i hope to find some meaningful,stable friendships there?I only have two close friends both living away,and no close family relations.I feel so alone with them.But since saturn there it will both restrict my love life and friendship circle?What do you think?I don't want to feel alone anymore.I really want some people whom i can feel happy ,secure and peaceful.I want both friendship and relationship long lasting anymore.

Did someone have good experience while saturn over their 5th?

My natal saturn in 6th,conjunct my descendant.I have neptune and uranus at the late degree of capricorn.So techincally saturn may make sextile to my natal jupiter.

Last edited:

Starsareround

Saturn has been in my 5th house for a while. What I noticed, is almost immediately I kind of stopped enjoying the social things I loved before. It always seemed like something would happen to sort of “spoil” a party or a dinner with friends or what have you which put me off stuff like that. I also started drawing and painting seriously, and have had success with disciplining myself to practice practice practice

I also have a sweetheart and that’s been a deeper relationship as well, with the two of us connecting on a different level than we had been.

turkish girl

Saturn has been in my 5th house for a while. What I noticed, is almost immediately I kind of stopped enjoying the social things I loved before. It always seemed like something would happen to sort of “spoil” a party or a dinner with friends or what have you which put me off stuff like that. I also started drawing and painting seriously, and have had success with disciplining myself to practice practice practice

I also have a sweetheart and that’s been a deeper relationship as well, with the two of us connecting on a different level than we had been.

Thanks for your sharings starsareround,

I have been already in a long depression and anxiety period so i don't enjoy anything for a long time so i cant inagine the worse.The only creative thing i am doing now writing the things what my psycologist asking from me.And i applied for karate course.

I don't have children so 5th house does not mean this in my case.

All i want is some people i can be happy and safe with,and a good mannered guy loving me...

Starsareround

Not to go off topic but I recommend looking at your progressed chart to figure out when you might meet someone as well as transits...

turkish girl

Not to go off topic but I recommend looking at your progressed chart to figure out when you might meet someone as well as transits...

Yes you are right.But i am not good at reading them.What i see is Venus in my 7th 13 degree pisces.sun at 4 degree pisces and saturn following them at 2 degree.Again saturn!!

There is a grand trine between my moon jupiter(scorpio) and venus.This is only positive thing i am seeing.

Starsareround

Progressed moon making aspect to natal Venus is a good but relatively short time period to meet people. Progressed Venus to natal planets are effective at bringing in new people as well as progressed planets to natal Venus.

watcherofthesouth

You'll need to work with Saturn. I believe you can make friends but you have to work hard at something with a disciplined schedule before you make them. For instance every Saturday (Saturn day) volunteer somewhere but I would need to know what sign your 5th cusp is (and degree if you know it)

turkish girl

here i am attaching my chart.

Attachments

• chart combined.jpg
    chart combined.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 29

turkish girl

You'll need to work with Saturn. I believe you can make friends but you have to work hard at something with a disciplined schedule before you make them. For instance every Saturday (Saturn day) volunteer somewhere but I would need to know what sign your 5th cusp is (and degree if you know it)

I was regularly visiting orphans at their home for some years while i was at university,then i had to stop it because of some political stuff it still makes me angry that why all these things happened.Then while i was heavily depressed i felt i can give no more good to these kids so I stepped back..

Last edited:

turkish girl

I’m wondering if you had a very intense relationship end about 5 years ago?

It was not a relationship but this is the time i had Infatuation,it was reciprocal though.But i can't call it as ''LOVE'' it was more like sexual feeling+Infatuation.My feelings continued like 5-6 months and i forgot him in 4-5 months.But it was very intense as you said.

Starsareround

Yes, progressions involving Venus are pretty good timers
You have progressed moon in cancer which is probably making you long for a family/children and yet also feel a bit introverted. It’s an emotional time.

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

Ok, so your 5th is Capricorn. AND you have Moon in LEO so fun is very important to you more so than other people, which makes this time extra challenging. The Fifth house represents kids and Capricorn represents seniors, cold, rocks, the color black and isolation (woo hoo). So, if you live in a cold climate, start a program for kids who need coats (as an example) and do clothing drives on Saturday. Or work with a restaurant (LEO) and incorporate Capricorn somehow. Anyway, you get the idea - you have to incorporate Saturn for you to get any advantages. Find out your 5th house cusp degree and use that number as well (if it's 5 degrees it's a Leo Degree, if it's 6 degrees it's a Virgo degree which would be clothes, if it's 7 degrees it might be beauty products, 8 degrees/Scorpio, Seniors, etc).

Also, play your favorite music when you can- it really helps keep your mind in a good place :)

Edit: Also keep in mind 5th house represents boyfriends and love affairs. There will be delays but it doesn't mean nothing will happen. It may mean you meet someone who is far away or a restriction of some sort is in play.

Last edited:

turkish girl

Ok, so your 5th is Capricorn. AND you have Moon in LEO so fun is very important to you more so than other people, which makes this time extra challenging. The Fifth house represents kids and Capricorn represents seniors, cold, rocks, the color black and isolation (woo hoo). So, if you live in a cold climate, start a program for kids who need coats (as an example) and do clothing drives on Saturday. Or work with a restaurant (LEO) and incorporate Capricorn somehow. Anyway, you get the idea - you have to incorporate Saturn for you to get any advantages. Find out your 5th house cusp degree and use that number as well (if it's 5 degrees it's a Leo Degree, if it's 6 degrees it's a Virgo degree which would be clothes, if it's 7 degrees it might be beauty products, 8 degrees/Scorpio, Seniors, etc).

Also, play your favorite music when you can- it really helps keep your mind in a good place :)

Edit: Also keep in mind 5th house represents boyfriends and love affairs. There will be delays but it doesn't mean nothing will happen. It may mean you meet someone who is far away or a restriction of some sort is in play.

Do you think the only way is volunteering?I would like to help people but as i mentioned above,i am myself not in a good situation right now.I do not think i am able to help others in these days...My 5th house cusp is 4 degree capricorn by the way.

Edit:about love affairs...I really do not have any energy to deal with restrictions or someone far away.Because i feel weak..All i want is someone good mannered,well adjusted guy who loves and takes care of me.

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

Incorporating giving back in some way is ideal. 4 degrees is home, water, mother, real estate. So perhaps doing some type of hard work at home or hosting something at your home that is work oriented. Practicing an instrument with a group perhaps.

You could host a Meetup Group.