Feel like i'm on another planet.

URANUS RETROGRADE:

This is not a bad position to have. It is more rebellious but these people may not always see themselves as rebellious. Like Mars, it is where you bottle up, bottle up, bottle up and then rebel!

When Direct, the individual finds that their intuition, sense of rebellion and independence flow naturally like in a stream.
When ?, it gets blocked initially (not honored by the individual who sees him or she self as very normal) and then it explodes. Intuition has fits of explosion that seems more creative over all – they have a dry spell (in weather, when you have no rain) when they do not feel creative at all and then BOOM!

Retrograde makes Uranus more potent when it explodes forth! Because it builds up, it has a higher energy level when it expresses itself.

The Reformer Complex is quite strong with Uranus ? so they can make mountains out of molehills – something small can get blown up into something very big. It can be more dogmatic yet they may deny what is going on because they see themselves as being very normal.

The difference between D and R is that R see themselves as being quite normal when they are not. They are less aware and not always in touch with Uranus within themselves.
A friend with Uranus R unaspected in the 9th House finds it impossible to incorporate her metaphysical knowledge into her professional life (she is a psycho-therapist).

� Students have commented that they feel that they must change first before then can rebel against the situation.
� They need to learn WHY they need to rebel in order to validate themselves and make changes.

http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-articles/retrogrades-in-the-natal-horoscope

Of course i'm not normal... LOL

Uranus in the 11th is given to sudden goal changes that seem to come out of nowhere. Groups based upon reform and activism are favored.
� One friend is always getting into arguments or hurt feelings within groups and she always quits
� Some find it easier to be friends at a distance; close relationships trigger defense mechanisms

NEPTUNE RETROGRADE:

When Neptune is Direct, its House position is where you seek to fulfill your dreams, where you can manifest things, and where you seek to escape reality and, when it is Direct, it is much easier to get a handle on what that dream or vision really is. Direct rules more traditional forms of creativity.

Neptune R tends to be vague, unclear and the individual may not know exactly what they are looking for in expressing their personal creativity.

If Neptune turns direct by progression, it signifies that time when they suddenly realize what they want to do creatively � it can be something that they have been doing all along and did not realize it!

Neptune rules where you have an ability to manifest, to creative from your imagination, but R may not be aware of this ability. Neptune R is extremely sensitive, more so than direct, because of the connection with unseen realms. This is where their creativity expresses itself – through the psychic, the metaphysical, the intuitive, the spiritual, the humanitarian – not something traditionally seen as creative.

Because of their heightened sensitivity, they need to avoid drugs, alcohol and stimulants. The tendency is stronger to cultivate addictions to dull the astral body, the solar plexus, and this can get them into trouble.

This heightened sensitivity can encourage fears, paranoia and phobic conditions – that connection with the unseen realities, the veil between the seen and the unseen.

These people are naturally very psychic but they may not realize this. This may engender fears of the unseen which they do not understand.

These people pick up a lot from the astral plane – other people�s thoughts and feelings can be perceived as their own. Smoking often cuts off the astral stimulation.

EXAMPLE: When I am giving tarot reading, if there is too much smoke around me, my psychic ability is cut off and my intuition is gone. I have observed psychics and other sensitive people who smoke to cut off this �picking up� of others energies because it is just too draining.

This Neptune is not clear about what it wants because it is not something tangible that they seek.
They can more readily pick up qualities in another that the person will never manifest in reality. This can cause them to attract �Losers.� They see the potential…a potential that never becomes a reality.

Neptune in the 11th express the vagueness is seeking ideals and people who embody such ideals. They do not really know what they are looking for – often to escape the pain and fear in their personal lives – and they are periodically attracted to people whom they feel embody some sought after ideal.
It is the vision of the moment because they are not really clear about what they are truly seeking. When it is not what they want (or when the group demands a commitment), they move on to something else.

These people can find themselves working in groups, helping those with addictive personalities – such as the 12-Step groups of Alcoholics Anonymous (all types of addicts – drugs, alcohol, sex, food).

As a House of Groups and Friendships, these people can get caught up with affiliating with disorganized groups (spiritual people are rarely organized), groups that have a wonderful ideal of saving the planet but no one really knows what they are doing.

In choosing friends, there is an attraction to dreams and alcoholics. They should never mix friends and money. They must avoid people who arouse sympathy � people whom they seek to rescue. There is no such thing as a rescuer – only 2 people vying for the victim slot.

Hmm, agree on the medium powers, but i rarely drink, don't smoke and deal with my sensitivity naturally.

Moon trine Neptune though, exalted Moon possibly put's this Neptune in a great light because of it's power.

I can feel for others but i know when and when not to help someone, plus i'm not someone you can use either.

Interesting theory on the saving the planet type groups who have no clue what they are doing, there is a thread in chat in fact many that only talk about it but take no action, i rarely if ever comment on any of them.

Neptune is conjunct Saturn, perhaps this helps to tame this?

Anyway yes i'm an alien it's all confirmed :alien: :lol:

PLUTO RETROGRADE:

Pluto is more intense when Retrograde and this intensity is highly psychological which can make them more suspicious of others because they pick up more at that psychological level.
� Pluto D is more interested in external power – a great job, lots of money
� Pluto R is definitely more psychological – investigation, healing, transformational

They register the unseen very quickly, they see the negative side more easily but they need to cut this off because it will isolate them from life and people.

These people have much greater insights into the subconscious. This makes them more loners and introverted. They may have trouble relaxing around many people due to the psychological process and registering so much information.

Powers of regeneration and rejuvenation are incredible in its House position.

Pluto in the 8th often feels that they have had to take control of the finances in the marriage. This causes cooperation problems. Another woman said that it was her husband who wanted to be in control and pay all of the bills but he never did – and this caused the friction.

Control issues are very powerful, especially with the Retrograde that has strong psychological implications. They make for wonderful healers � physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, economic/financial and technological.
� One man said that he did not fix computers � he heals computers
� One woman reorganizes failing companies so that they can be sold at a profit

Where you find Saturn R, this is where the individual has difficulty saying NO and defining boundaries. They have no clue where these boundaries are so that they have difficulty defining boundaries and setting limits for others as well as themselves.

Saturn R does not know its limitations. At times, these individuals confine themselves to a small corral when they could be roaming 40 acres; others can be so irresponsible that they think that they can roam 80 acres � and all of a sudden they crash into the societal limits that the legal system imposes. They have no boundaries – there is a real problem when Neptune or Pisces is also strong.
One individual confided that he does not always pay his bills, does not pay taxes, does not like to work, does not clean…what does he do?! He looks for women to take care of him.

When Saturn is R natally, these people need to teach themselves to say NO, to set boundaries, to learn exactly what is expected of them, and to learn an accurate sense of responsibility. They need to go out into the world and stake out their own boundaries, fight that invisible barrier they create for themselves.

There can be much anxiety in responsibility situations because they do not know how far they can go before their chain begins to choke them. This can cause problems WITH responsibilities due to the self-doubt engendered about when they can actually be permitted to say NO.

Saturn in the 11th is often raised in a world of adults so that they often do not fit in with their peers. When D, they seek a functional purpose in a group in order to feel that they belong.
When ?, they can become terrified of groups (they were often raised by adults too and they may not relate well to people their own age). Direct assumes responsibilities in groups but the ? people often say that they never do this because of �self imposed limitations.�