Nefarious Deeds and the Natal Chart of the United States

piercethevale

I wrote the following over a week ago and then decided that I was going to hang on to it until after the current retrograde motion of Mercury.
After some thought on the situation I decided to go ahead and post it now anyways... copied and pasted as originally wrote... typos and all... as follows.
ptv

I haven't used mundane astrology via the Tropical or the Sidereal all that much and especially historically. In fact I've only used Tropical for historical mundane work as I have been locked into a study of Astrological Parts for quite sometime now. I made a number of observations regarding planetary conjunctions to the Parts during the time of the Civil War that certainly must be astonishing to anyone that followed that thread as no one had ever before found those connections mostly because no one has ever used the "Zero Hour" natal chart of the USA before, or if they had they certainly never admitted it or let on that they were doing so.

...and that, my friend, is the basis of the revelation I have to present...that the three accurate predictions I made utilizing the Zero Hour chart (12:00:01 A.M. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia) that involved the shootings at Sandy Hook, the bombing at the Boston Marathon and the imposing of Martial Law four days later (or so nearly to it that they might as well have declared it) were predicted using Astrological Parts derived from that natal chart and applying then current transits to it.
There is a fourth that I claimed accuracy for but that was a cover up.
I claimed accuracy as it had to do with Uranus conj. the Part of Increase and Benefits of the USA natal chart ...but as our economy has been in turmoil for so long how could one say it wasn't a "Hit" rather than a "Miss"...but in truth it was a miss as it happened back in 2011 as to when our currency took such a hard hit. Silver skyrocketed in price to over $48.00 an oz, Gold climbed greatly in value as well.
I have evidence that it happened in the late 1840's as the timing of when Uranus conjuncted the same part then corresponds to the discovery of Gold in California almost exactly to the day. When Uranus conj. it again it was between the time of the Wall Street crash and the USA no longer honoring paper currency as gold.
The timing was close to certain key events but was off a skosh.

In 2014 it was off by a tad over three degrees.

Now, the three events I was so accurate on were devised plots planned by a group of people for that specific date.
The events leading up to our currency taking such a shot in 2011 were so varied and from so many different sources the disaster could not have been precipitated by anyone or any group of people it was the direct result of purely astrological conditions.

What does that lead to by deduction?
That there is a cabal, evil in intent, that has been using the Zero Hour natal chart for the uSA all along and they plot, plan and execute their nefarious deeds by astrological conditions that would be the most opportune for their success.
They were smart enough to figure out that the Zero Hour chart is the accurate chart to use but to dumb to figure out that one must adjust all natal charts for the precession of the degrees as with the passage of time.
I have the exact figures for the current adjustment needed but I can't find my notes at this moment. It is what the difference that 241 years 1 month and 20 days make... in other words 3 degrees and so many minutes.
As I am over 64 years old now, I have to adjust my natal chart backwards nearly a full degree for transiting influences.

I was in the process of compiling more evidence to support this but as I trust in my clairvoyants abilities to "see' things clearly as to the questions put to her, and she confirmed that the USA chart needs to be adjusted "somewhat over three degrees", last year... I am confident enough to go ahead and let this out... and now watch just who yells the loudest and most doggedly so about this matter...

If you'll look back to when I first proposed this to be the true natal chart of the USA and notice which member(s) took the greatest offense and were quite vocal and adamant about me being in error...(and it has always been the "Great Controversy" so why should my proposal have taken so much more vitriol than anyone elses' proposal over the years?)... you'll more than likely than not find someone you can point to as being of knowledge of this and who is a part of, or abetting of, those that have ill sentiment towards the United States.. or have been using the correct info for their own benefit while selling clients a lot of hooey laced with just enough truth to keep them as clientele.

I also was hesitant to reveal this as now those same astrologers of ill will know that their is a needed adjustment.

The cat's out of the bag now...

Now. let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin.
I'll be in my bunker hunkered down for the barrage that's about to begin.

Last edited:

david starling

I wrote the following over a week ago and then decided that I was going to hang on to it until after the current retrograde motion of Mercury.
After some thought on the situation I decided to go ahead and post it now anyways... copied and pasted as originally wrote... typos and all... as follows.
ptv

I haven't used mundane astrology via the Tropical or the Sidereal all that much and especially historically. In fact I've only used Tropical for historical mundane work as I have been locked into a study of Astrological Parts for quite sometime now. I made a number of observations regarding planetary conjunctions to the Parts during the time of the Civil War that certainly must be astonishing to anyone that followed that thread as no one had ever before found those connections mostly because no one has ever used the "Zero Hour" natal chart of the USA before, or if they had they certainly never admitted it or let on that they were doing so.

...and that, my friend, is the basis of the revelation I have to present...that the three accurate predictions I made utilizing the Zero Hour chart (12:00:01 A.M. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia) that involved the shootings at Sandy Hook, the bombing at the Boston Marathon and the imposing of Martial Law four days later (or so nearly to it that they might as well have declared it) were predicted using Astrological Parts derived from that natal chart and applying then current transits to it.
There is a fourth that I claimed accuracy for but that was a cover up.
I claimed accuracy as it had to do with Uranus conj. the Part of Increase and Benefits of the USA natal chart ...but as our economy has been in turmoil for so long how could one say it wasn't a "Hit" rather than a "Miss"...but in truth it was a miss as it happened back in 2011 as to when our currency took such a hard hit. Silver skyrocketed in price to over $48.00 an oz, Gold climbed greatly in value as well.
I have evidence that it happened in the late 1840's as the timing of when Uranus conjuncted the same part then corresponds to the discovery of Gold in California almost exactly to the day. When Uranus conj. it again it was between the time of the Wall Street crash and the USA no longer honoring paper currency as gold.
The timing was close to certain key events but was off a skosh.

In 2014 it was off by a tad over three degrees.

Now, the three events I was so accurate on were devised plots planned by a group of people for that specific date.
The events leading up to our currency taking such a shot in 2011 were so varied and from so many different sources the disaster could not have been precipitated by anyone or any group of people it was the direct result of purely astrological conditions.

What does that lead to by deduction?
That there is a cabal, evil in intent, that has been using the Zero Hour natal chart for the uSA all along and they plot, plan and execute their nefarious deeds by astrological conditions that would be the most opportune for their success.
They were smart enough to figure out that the Zero Hour chart is the accurate chart to use but to dumb to figure out that one must adjust all natal charts for the precession of the degrees as with the passage of time.
I have the exact figures for the current adjustment needed but I can't find my notes at this moment. It is what the difference that 241 years 1 month and 20 days make... in other words 3 degrees and so many minutes.
As I am over 64 years old now, I have to adjust my natal chart backwards nearly a full degree for transiting influences.

I was in the process of compiling more evidence to support this but as I trust in my clairvoyants abilities to "see' things clearly as to the questions put to her, and she confirmed that the USA chart needs to be adjusted "somewhat over three degrees", last year... I am confident enough to go ahead and let this out... and now watch just who yells the loudest and most doggedly so about this matter...

If you'll look back to when I first proposed this to be the true natal chart of the USA and notice which member(s) took the greatest offense and were quite vocal and adamant about me being in error...(and it has always been the "Great Controversy" so why should my proposal have taken so much more vitriol than anyone elses' proposal over the years?)... you'll more than likely than not find someone you can point to as being of knowledge of this and who is a part of, or abetting of, those that have ill sentiment towards the United States.. or have been using the correct info for their own benefit while selling clients a lot of hooey laced with just enough truth to keep them as clientele.

I also was hesitant to reveal this as now those same astrologers of ill will know that their is a needed adjustment.

The cat's out of the bag now...

Now. let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin.
I'll be in my bunker hunkered down for the barrage that's about to begin.

No flack incoming from this quarter.:biggrin:
Just a slight correction about adjusting your Tropical-signs relative to what I'll call "Edgar Casey's Sidereal Coordinates". At 71.6 years per degree of retrograde Precession, and Casey's start-date for the Aquarian Age, it's actually a Natal-chart difference of slightly MORE than a full degree.

piercethevale

No flack incoming from this quarter.:biggrin:
Just a slight correction about adjusting your Tropical-signs relative to what I'll call "Edgar Casey's Sidereal Coordinates". At 71.6 years per degree of retrograde Precession, and Casey's start-date for the Aquarian Age, it's actually a Natal-chart difference of slightly MORE than a full degree.

I'm not sure what you are referring to as the Signs are presently a little more than 31 degrees off.
(maybe THAT IS what you mean... a whole Sign and plus one degree?)

In this thread I'm referring to the difference that 241 years have made as to the natal chart of the USA but I also referred to my own natal char in that I have to adjust for almost a full degree of precession now that I'm over 64 years old.

david starling

I'm not sure what you are referring to as the Signs are presently a little more than 31 degrees off.
(maybe THAT IS what you mean... a whole Sign and plus one degree?)

In this thread I'm referring to the difference that 241 years have made as to the natal chart of the USA but I also referred to my own natal char in that I have to adjust for almost a full degree of precession now that I'm over 64 years old.

In 1953, the difference between Tropical and Casey's Sidereal settings was 30 degrees 2 min. of arc. That's for your Natal-chart. In 2005, the difference was 31 degrees O min.--one degree into the Aquarian Age beginning in 1934. Now, in 2017, it's 31 degrees 9 min. The Tropical wheel is rotating clockwise through the Sidereal at the rate of 71.6 years per degree. So, 241 years ago, the difference was a little less than 28 degrees for the Natal-chart you're using for the U.S. This is for the "snapshot" Natal-charts.

david starling

Monk has convinced me that Electional-astrology is being used to plan acts of violence in today's world. I read that it was commonly used by Masons at the time the U.S. was created. Is this what you mean?

piercethevale

In 1953, the difference between Tropical and Casey's Sidereal settings was 30 degrees 2 min. of arc. That's for your Natal-chart. In 2005, the difference was 31 degrees O min.--one degree into the Aquarian Age beginning in 1934. Now, in 2017, it's 31 degrees 9 min. The Tropical wheel is rotating clockwise through the Sidereal at the rate of 71.6 years per degree. So, 241 years ago, the difference was a little less than 28 degrees for the Natal-chart you're using for the U.S. This is for the "snapshot" Natal-charts.

No, you're not "getting it" ...the natal chart of the USA has been subjected to 241 years,1 month, and four weeks of Sidereal recession as of August 31st. Thus transits have to be adjusted for. In other words everything in the USA chart, planetary positions, luminary positions, House cusps, Astrological Parts, all have to be recessed accordingly.

What Edgar Cayce said in July of 1936 gave indication that the Spring Equinox could then be figured to either have just entered the 30th degree of Aquarius or that it was fully aligned... that's all I know of it presently. If it had just entered the 30th of Aquarius then apprx 71.6 years later it was fully aligned. If Cayce meant it was fully aligned in 1936 then apprx. 71.6 years later the Spring equinox would then have been fully aligned with the 29th degree of Aquarius.

I don't know where you get the idea I was referring to the Founding Fathers having anything to do with nefarious deeds implemented so as to cause harm to the United States... that's working against oneself, don't you think?

No, I am referring to the present day. People have being using the Zero Hour natal chart for the USA in order to plot against the nation as for the reason these acts of destruction ...mostly intended to get the 2nd amendment repealed... have been occurring precisely to the day (in the instance of Sandy Hook within 20 minutes of Pluto's full conj. to the Part of Repression. That's 20 mins. as to an exact conj. and it takes Pluto 248 years to get around to doing so...!!!).

I like to think that I'm pretty darn good at astrology, but that's three out of three predictions at the time and I've only made four altogether concerning the USA to date (not counting that in Jan of 2016 I predicted Donald Trump would be elected president, but that is from synastry analysis and the study of the composite chart of both Trump's and the USA's natal chart)... that's beating some astronomical (pun intended) odds, wouldn't you say?

Last edited:

piercethevale

As for the Masons being anything but Christ oriented... did you know that the opposite of 666 is 888 from the same occult source? 888 is the number of the Christ... now what is twice that number?
It's 1776 ... get the picture?

david starling

No, you're not "getting it" ...the natal chart of the USA has been subjected to 241 years,1 month, and four weeks of Sidereal recession as of August 31st. Thus transits have to be adjusted for. In other words everything in the USA chart, planetary positions, luminary positions, House cusps, Astrological Parts, all have to be recessed accordingly.

What Edgar Cayce said in July of 1936 gave indication that the Spring Equinox could then be figured to either have just entered the 30th degree of Aquarius or that it was fully aligned... that's all I know of it presently. If it had just entered the 30th of Aquarius then apprx 71.6 years later it was fully aligned. If Cayce meant it was fully aligned in 1936 then apprx. 71.6 years later the Spring equinox would then have been fully aligned with the 29th degree of Aquarius.

I don't know where you get the idea I was referring to the Founding Fathers having anything to do with nefarious deeds implemented so as to cause harm to the United States... that's working against oneself, don't you think?

No, I am referring to the present day. People have being using the Zero Hour natal chart for the USA in order to plot against the nation as for the reason these acts of destruction ...mostly intended to get the 2nd amendment repealed... have been occurring precisely to the day (in the instance of Sandy Hook within 20 minutes of Pluto's full conj. to the Part of Repression. That's 20 mins. as to an exact conj. and it takes Pluto 248 years to get around to doing so...!!!).

I like to think that I'm pretty darn good at astrology, but that's three out of three predictions at the time and I've only made four altogether concerning the USA to date (not counting that in Jan of 2008 I predicted Donald Trump would be elected president, but that is from synastry analysis and the study of the composite chart of both Trump's and the USA's natal chart)... that's beating some astronomical (pun intended) odds, wouldn't you say?

The Founding Fathers were using it in a good way. The people you're talking about are using it to cause harm. You're right about my confusion. Regardless of whether you're using Tropical or Cayce's Sidereal Sign locations, a Natal-chart is what it is. To me, the Age Indicator (in this case, the Vernal Equinoctial Point) is a transiting point telling us Earth's Age position at the time specified. You seem to be using it in a different way, to progress the Natal-chart. Is that right?

david starling

Btw, I greatly respect your opinion on this, and I'm paying close attention. Sorry about remembering the date wrong--1936, not 1934.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Yes, I'm using it in a way to progress the chart. ... although it is not a "progressed natal chart" that one ends up with but rather a chart for current aspects to the natal chart itself.

As for anything to do with what Cayce said and whatnot you will have to try to find a posting by a member of the forum that only stuck around a couple of months and moved on. I wouldn't know where to point you to though, as I have forgotten her online name and I don't even remember what year it was she was posting in the forum.
I privately corresponded with her for a brief time. She is a life long student of the Cayce reading and part of a study group that dedicated itself to studying the readings that contained information about, or any sort of reference to, astrology.
It was that group that came to the realization that Cayce did indicate that the age of Aquarius (as He said all calculations at that time were then more than one Sign off. just a few days after He said it was almost 30 degrees).
That is what I believe were the indications he gave in so many words...
and now that I think about it... it seems He was indicating that it had just entered the 30th degree of Aquarius which means then (if I am correct about the wording, that is) it wasn't fully aligned for another 71.6 years minus a day... that would place it in January of 1998, then.
But, the rate of ahimsa is not a constant rate...so it is presently believed.. so...who knows precisely where it is now...but I think we can get pretty doggone close by Cayce's clues...that is of course if one has implicit trust in Edgar's readings... like I do.

Thank you for your courteous replies and inquiries, David...and keeping skeptical remarks to the minimum.
I know that it isn't an easy thing to do when you have your own convictions...as most all of us do.

piercethevale

I made a grave error as to the information concerning this thread. The difference in the procession must be added to the original positions in the natal chart.
Those stellar influences at the original positions have moved forward (counter clockwise) with the procession.
As of July 4th this year the difference is apprx. 03° 22' 30". (the diff. as of Dec. 17th is another 04.195809... seconds of a degree)
Thus the current influences (as of last July 4th) to the USA's natal Part of Increase & Benefits which was originally at 14° Aries 37' 23" are at 17° Aries 59' 53".
Please note and or remember that the Sabian Symbols are tied permanently to that of the Tropical Zodiac thus the basic natal chart symbology never changes in my opinion ...but I have amassed a lot of evidence in support of that.
It has, however, been observed that the progressed chart symbology does seemingly change but to a lesser, more immediately oriented, amount of influence.

I apologize for the error and my tardiness in correcting the information in this thread.

piercethevale

Another error that I missed and I don't know how it got by me, is in the post above in which I wrote that, if in July of 1936 the difference between the two Zodiacs had just become more than 30 degrees that it would then have been fully aligned to being 31 degrees in 1998. That year was 2008 and not 1998.

.Thus the Age of Aquarius either began in June, or July, of 1936 or 71.6 years later... that is if you believe in the veracity of what came out of Edgar Cayce's mouth.:wink:

piercethevale

I also wanted to add, since this thread was initiated, that I found out that I was far more accurate on my prediction concerning Uranus and it's conj. with the USA's natal Part of Increase & Benefits, than I had previously thought.

President Obama pushed that Trans-Pacific Trade Bill through Congress and signed it at the time I predicted that conjunction would adversely effect the nations economy.
That is by the non-Sidereal Zodiac rectified natal chart for the USA.
A planned nefarious deed?
There are some that wouldn't doubt it.

I certainly ain't a fan of his, never was and, most very likely, never will be.
All the other predictions I made that came true happened on his watch. He never kept one promise He made to us Americans during his campaign...except that He did deliver health care for all... but at such an expense that it brought many to the brink of poverty...and what about that firm He managed to get the contract awarded to for providing a computer system to manage it all? ...that never even got off the drawing board, not by much if it actually did, and cost us taxpayers... gee, how much was it?

While I did predict in Jan. of 2016 that Trump would win it all, I certainly didn't vote for Him and despite my own prediction I gave over $600 to Bernie Sanders' campaign. While I didn't vote for Trump I do support him as He is our president... and is seemingly doing the best he can for the nation, albeit for the already "well-off" of this nation as well. Well, after all, He is a Republican.

Although Obama was our president as well, I only supported Him for as little as is possible to get away with and not be arrested for sedition or treason. He never did anything good for the nation, seemingly or otherwise.

He's presently residing in Washington D.C. mostly for the purpose of undermining the present administration and further adding to his own wealth by staying in a spotlight and because that gets him speaking engagements... and for a a fee that is likely more than most Americans earn in a year.

I'll be supporting Bernie Sanders if he does run for the nomination in 2020. If not, then I'll be supporting Tulsi, if she actually does run for the office.

If neither of those two run for the nomination, I'll likely end up voting for the Libertarian candidate, once again...as I did in 2016.
If Trump wins a second term I'll give him my support as I am doing so presently.

May God save the nation.
ptv

Last edited: