Mistress or wife? Lilith conjunct north node

Lucianka

Hi, I recently ran into a man - for both of us it felt as a "fated" encounter (happened while Pluto was transiting his Vertex, Uranus square Vertex; transiting Uranus opposition my 1st house Moon, transiting North node conjunct my Moon).
Later on I learned he's married - quite happily - but keeps reaching out to me, saying he cannot help his feelings (Uranus transiting his Venus).
We have many compatible connections in our charts (Venus-Moon, Jupiter-NN, Venus-Venus, Venus-Mars...), yet one thing caught my eye:

his Black Moon Lilith (in his 7th house, Pisces) is conjunct (within 1°!) my North node and opposite my BML in Virgo, my 12house.

I have read some aspects that might signify a mistress which I all have:
BML in the 12th house (Virgo)
Pluto (Scorpio) square Venus (Leo)
Moon (1st house) in Libra
Saturn (Sagittarius) square Sun (Virgo)

But I am especially interested if someone has experiences with the BML conjunct North Node in synastry and/or BML opposition the other person's BML...
And any suggestions on the conjunction of BML and South Node in my nativity? Very little literature on this...:(

Need to figure out if I'm really "fated" to be the "other woman", which I very much dislike (Venus in Leo!!:)) ), or if there's something more in it...:love:

Thanks!! :)

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Hi, I recently ran into a man - for both of us it felt as a "fated" encounter (happened while Pluto was transiting his Vertex, Uranus square Vertex; transiting Uranus opposition my 1st house Moon, transiting North node conjunct my Moon).
Later on I learned he's married - quite happily - but keeps reaching out to me, saying he cannot help his feelings (Uranus transiting his Venus).
We have many compatible connections in our charts (Venus-Moon, Jupiter-NN, Venus-Venus, Venus-Mars...), yet one thing caught my eye:

his Black Moon Lilith (in his 7th house, Pisces) is conjunct (within 1°!) my North node and opposite my BML in Virgo, my 12house.

I have read some aspects that might signify a mistress which I all have:
BML in the 12th house (Virgo)
Pluto (Scorpio) square Venus (Leo)
Moon (1st house) in Libra
Saturn (Sagittarius) square Sun (Virgo)

But I am especially interested if someone has experiences with the BML conjunct North Node in synastry and/or BML opposition the other person's BML...
And any suggestions on the conjunction of BML and South Node in my nativity? Very little literature on this...:(

Need to figure out if I'm really "fated" to be the "other woman", which I very much dislike (Venus in Leo!!:)) ), or if there's something more in it...:love:

Thanks!! :)

"his Black Moon Lilith (in his 7th house, Pisces) is conjunct (within 1°!) my North node and opposite my BML in Virgo, my 12house."

he basically can't get you out of his mind, though it is more correctly, he feels your mental and psychic presence at a subliminal level.

"Uranus square Vertex; transiting Uranus opposition my 1st house Moon, transiting North node conjunct my Moon). "

very strong astral/psychic connection. likely this is the point of your feeling the meeting was "fated". but as a relationship aspect, these show brief but brilliant affairs of the heart and body.
of course the entire chart needs to be considered.

rahu

Lucianka

Thank you so much for the reply! Yes you confirmed what I was assuming.. I know that Black Moon Lilith and especially a meeting under a Uranus transit is no stable thing.. however, there are more contacts in the horoscope that make me wonder:

mutual Moon-Venus opposition; my Jupiter conj. his North node; some trines between personal and transsat. planets; his Ceres opp. my Moon; his Cupido conj. my Pluto; Venuses and Suns in trine by sign (not by degree though)

Interestingly, his Venus falls into my 7th house, mine into his 12th (something hidden..?)

Also, any ideas of the meaning of his Uranus making a very loose trine to my Venus and Mars (closing a fiery trine!)?

Just in case you'd have time to have a look at it, I'd be immensely grateful to hear your opinion - it was a very peculiar encounter and as it usually is, I cannot keep my objectivity in such cases :unsure:

http://www.astrarium.cz/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/horoskop.pdf (mine is the inner)

What keeps me wondering is whether the Black Moon connection and Uranus transit is "stronger" than the quite (I consider it) compatible(...??) other aspects and if it works only as a short-time thing, regardless the rest of the horoscope, or if the rest of the horoscope can "balance" the briefness and short-time intensity of Lilith. (Just curious what's gonna be happening in his head when the Uranus makes the last hit on his Venus (first in May 2015, third in Feb 2016) and that "newness" fades away :p )

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
in the composite the mercury/node square shows that the intial attraction was mental.this aspect can give a psychic connection between you and may be part of the feeling of "fate".metrcury trine to Jupiter again shows a very good mental connection. this aspect is often found in workplace relationships.\
Uranus I square to Jupiter which usually shows a brief affair if it is romantic.
the moon/Uranus midpoint is opposed to venus so the re is also a spontaneous emotional attraction, though as moon conjunct to Saturn, he is unlikely to pursue you. the moon/Saturn conjunction does give feelings of devotion and thoughts of a serious relationship, but coupled with the strong Uranus, nay relationship would be up and down with no intimate feelings developing as a consequence

rahu

Lin

NO ONE is FATED to be a mistress....it's a matter of do you want someone of your own or do you want someone else's handmedowns.

This guy is horny. For someone "else." Many spoiled men always want "more."

Where's YOUR "more?"
LIN

Poupoupidou

(...) But I am especially interested if someone has experiences with the BML conjunct North Node in synastry and/or BML opposition the other person's BML...

Need to figure out if I'm really "fated" to be the "other woman", which I very much dislike (Venus in Leo!!:)) ), or if there's something more in it...:love

BML conjunct North Node in your own is something very personal. It does not directly impact relationships with partners. You would need to check in which house this happens for more details.

However, Lilith in synastry a partner's North Node (or vice-veras) does have an impact, but it is more like a transformational impact. Sometimes, in life, you meet people helping you progress, either by challenging you, supporting you or by finding out they are not the right person for you. Step stone people. In itself, such aspects are not enough to suggest a lasting or solid relationship. You would need other aspects involving Venus, the 7th house and Vesta for example...

NO ONE is FATED to be a mistress....it's a matter of do you want someone of your own or do you want someone else's handmedowns.

This guy is horny. For someone "else." Many spoiled men always want "more."

Where's YOUR "more?"
LIN
Totally agree, being thrown a few crumbs here and there only leaves one hungry and is bad karma. Not a good idea.