I Hate My Birth Chart!!!!

conspiracy theorist

My brother has his Mercury in Aries. His speaking style is measured, subdued and ponderous. He aims to be unbiased and leans toward a tactful approach when discussing the cons of behaviours or situations. Sometimes he would rather avoid fault-finding altogether. Planets aspecting and other sign placements results in his more urbane approach to communication.

Y'know, whole chart and such.

And, his chart also contains a fire stellium just like mine does.

Spideynyc

The few I've known are. They're very socially oriented.

Wow a mercury in aries that doesn’t shout and cut you off in mid sentence? I’m shocked lol how about you? How do you communicate in similar situations? let me ask you this based on my mercury and aspects to it what kind of communicator would you say I am? I’ve read some things that said mercury in Pisces have to be in the mood to talk, I’ve seen other descriptions that describe them as gullible pushovers lol

conspiracy theorist

From a modern perspective, my Mercury is conjunct Sun and Pluto. A wide Square from Saturn in 3rd. Location is 12th house, and sign is Sagittarius. My voice has been described as not particularly loud, but piercing and commanding. Most times I'm deliberately reserved in speech, and people are surprised how "outspoken" I am when I do speak. Basically, 0 to 100 which fits with Pluto's extremist reputation. A lot of the time I take the edge out of my voice, deliberately.

I'd say that based on your Mercury placements, that you are definitely an emotive and impassioned speaker, and I say this because of the trine coming from Moon and Mars. You probably rely more on your gut and intuition than you do on detached analysis or careful deliberation.

The 3 men that we've covered don't seem like pushovers in the least and they all have Merc in Pisces. I think Sam Harris would be insulted if you to describe him as a "moody" speaker. Immortal has his Mercury in Aqu, so he doesn't apply.

Spideynyc

From a modern perspective, my Mercury is conjunct Sun and Pluto. A wide Square from Saturn in 3rd. Location is 12th house, and sign is Sagittarius. My voice has been described as not particularly loud, but piercing and commanding. Most times I'm deliberately reserved in speech, and people are surprised how "outspoken" I am when I do speak. Basically, 0 to 100 which fits with Pluto's extremist reputation. A lot of the time I take the edge out of my voice, deliberately.

I'd say that based on your Mercury placements, that you are definitely an emotive and impassioned speaker, and I say this because of the trine coming from Moon and Mars. You probably rely more on your gut and intuition than you do on detached analysis or careful deliberation.

The 3 men that we've covered don't seem like pushovers in the least and they all have Merc in Pisces. I think Sam Harris would be insulted if you to describe him as a "moody" speaker. Immortal has his Mercury in Aqu, so he doesn't apply.

Hmm very interesting indeed what about the mercury trine Pluto and mercury sextile uranus and Neptune do those have any affect or are they considered weaker aspects?

conspiracy theorist

In theory, Pluto would increase the crescendo of emotionality, so that there is an added forcefulness to your expression. I could see how the combo could incline you to paranoia, or conspiratorial thinking (this is fed by the water sign emphasis on gut, intuition, impressions and "vibes")

Uranus/Neptune would incline to various species of divergent thinking, but the sextile makes this not such a compelling tendency in your thinking. The cocktail of influences could make you idiosyncratic relative to your environment - and it seems as if your interest in natal astrology might fit with this tendency.

Does this measure up to your reality?

Spideynyc

In theory, Pluto would increase the crescendo of emotionality, so that there is an added forcefulness to your expression. I could see how the combo could incline you to paranoia, or conspiratorial thinking (this is fed by the water sign emphasis on gut, intuition, impressions and "vibes")

Uranus/Neptune would incline to various species of divergent thinking, but the sextile makes this not such a compelling tendency in your thinking. The cocktail of influences could make you idiosyncratic relative to your environment - and it seems as if your interest in natal astrology might fit with this tendency.

Does this measure up to your reality?

I’m very animated in my speech and usually speak with emotion if I feel like someone is trying to dismiss me I get agitated quickly I actually am into conspiracies even the most unpopular ones I tend to be very opinionated but will not speak on any of them unless I’m asked but if I am asked about how I feel about a specific topic don’t expect me to hold back, I’ve even lost a few friends over unpopular opinions but the way I see it they weren’t my friends to begin with. I also like to speak in metaphors, and love a good story. I noticed though that with my particular placements, is that people tend to think one way of me and are completely shocked once they get to know me I guess it’s cause of my sun and moon combo I actually made a video on YouTube about this and people who also had an Aries sun scorpio moon said they went through the same thing so that made me feel good. I gotta be honest though, I feel like I was much more confident when I only knew my sun moon and rising sign lol once I found out my other placements I kinda felt down.

Last edited:

Spideynyc

Now who would you rather have on your side during an altercation

Definitely the first one lol who would you rather be cool with? the first one who would be more bold and sexy to the ladies? The first one lol

288748-EB-6-E96-48-E3-8855-1-EB8980-BBC9-E.png

5734-E6-D9-9901-4-E8-B-B6-DE-61434-D419-F48.png

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Believe it or not, most (not all but the trend) of who I've been cool with that had fire placements also had a heavy dosage of water, too.

I see you gave hypothetical man a Sun/Mars conjunction and Moon/Saturn trine. A stoic badass who is full of depth? Sounds like the leading man in a romance novel.

My bro has Mercury conj. Mars. I wouldn't describe his personality as "badass", but he has no problem getting female attention.

Spideynyc

Believe it or not, most (not all but the trend) of who I've been cool with that had fire placements also had a heavy dosage of water, too.

I see you gave hypothetical man a Sun/Mars conjunction and Moon/Saturn trine. A stoic badass who is full of depth? Sounds like the leading man in a romance novel.

My bro has Mercury conj. Mars. I wouldn't describe his personality as "badass", but he has no problem getting female attention.

Yeah man you see girls must love your friend and it’s not just about women like these ppl who have fire in their mars will be feared if somebody compared my chart with somebody else and they asked “who do you think is more cool or who would you most likely view as a badass?” They’d laugh and say not the one with 3 planets in their worst position

conspiracy theorist

It's actually my literal brother, and he's not someone who is feared. He's more of the type who would be admired and liked/love, than feared. Like yourself, he has a water moon that greatly influences his personality.

Where have you heard that having Mars in Sagittarius or Leo results in being feared?