Jupiter Mahadasha- a nightmare

balajit27

Hello respected astrologers
my details are
9th June 1974
10.10 am
Jamkhandi, Karnataka India
I have been thru extreme tough times losing health, wealth and relationship. last 2.5 yrs have been the worst ever in my life. I would seriously appreciate if anyone can tell me what my future holds for me. I need a source of income really bad. Can anyone give me an approximate time period of when can I get a job? I also hope to find true love some day. I am currently separated. no point in hanging on to someone who could not stand tall for you in your worst times!!
will be thankful for any insights.
Regards

fluffybloomers

Hi,

I should tell you I am no astrologer, but I do study it as a hobby. If you don't mind, I will leave a few things I see about your chart and you can take it or leave it.

The first thing I noticed was that your Jupiter is the 8th house in Aquarius, and lord of the 11th is in the 12th. Since you are in Jupiter Mahadasha, it would be fair to say that you are going through 8th house matters, and since it aspects the 12th house, I'm sure its been difficult for you. The 12th has to do with losses, so that would explain your difficulties with health and money and relationships. Your health is the most important, so do whatever you feel you can to maintain it, and make your health strong. Another thing is that you are going through your Sade Sati which is difficult as well.

A warning: Try to save money, but do not be a miser. Saturn is trying to teach you discipline, and wants you to not depend on others. Taking a course in higher education would be a good idea too. I would help you a lot. This is a tough time, however, you may be really interested in occult knowledge right now. I wouldn't doubt if this interest got even greater in the future. You would be a great astrologer. Also, I'm not sure when you would meet your mate, but I do think that it would happen fast; it would be very suddenly that you get married. I think you may travel a lot before your Jupiter Mahadasha is over. I suspect by the end of this month or during the first few weeks of next month, you should be getting many opportunities to get a job.

I'm sure this period is difficult, but its not completely bad. I am also in my Jupiter Dasha and its directly in the 12th with Saturn and Pluto as well, and I'm in my Sade Sati too, so I understand how hopeless it feels. Make sure to be respectful and kind to others, and don't allow yourself to be mean or hateful. Once you get over this period circumstances in your life will be a lot different, and you will understand why this occurred. I hope this helps!

mathur_dinesh

Your Jupiter is in the eighth house in sambandh with Saturn which occupies the twelfth. Therefore Jupiter is definitely troublesome for you.
It shows sudden and unexpected expenses arising during its period. It is inclined to cause obstacles in your efforts. The major-period of Jupiter ends in Feb/2024. The major-period of Saturn starts after the close of that of Jupiter. It will be good for relationships and income.

Somna7H

Banned
My 16 years of Jupiter maha dasa was hell. Health issue, family issue,job/career issue etc but never had money issue.
Had education with lots of breaks and delay.

Jupiter in 6th Libra in natal chart.

balajit27

Hello Fluffybloomer, Dineshji

Thanks a lot for replying. Fluffybloomer thanks for leaving me with some hope. ive been teetering on that hypothetical "edge of the cliff" another moment of stress is all I need to jump off that cliff!!!

As much as I respect all of yours reply I seriously want a well experienced and learned astrologer too to give me some insights on my chart. Just for more clarity and reasoning. At this point I want more definite answers, more definite timelines, more definite periods of good and bad times. My mind and body is so numb with depression that I probably cannot even see an opportunity even if it is pasted on my face!!!
A couple of other very good astrologers also have predicted the beginning of September to bring in more positive changes in my life.. You have no idea how badly I am waiting for this month to end!! literally looking at the clock and the calender like 100 times a day!! I have become a bloody mental case!!! Thanks everyone for wanting to help me.. really appreciate that and you are more than welcome to leave your honest comments on this thread. I take it all very seriously.

watcherofthesouth

I just finished Shani Sade last year and I can relate. I went thru a divorce, best friend died from cancer, guy I was dating ran off with a friend, lost job, reputation and moved (near people who didn't like me). It was one thing after another. The period of Shani Sade, as you probably have read, is the period that takes everything from you so that you feel as if you have nothing left. Your mindset is not right - you don't think correctly. When you get out of the period, you see how much of a haze you were in, and made worse by extreme depression. There are remedies like crystals but I would take up yoga immediately and learn Saturn mantras. Most importantly stay away from red meat and alcohol. Doing things that require you to be responsible will offset this time of turmoil (clean/organize/work). Give to a local charity (clothing/$$) as much as you can when you are able to. Hang in there - you will be amazed at the person you have become after this period.

balajit27

Watherofthesouth

Good for you dear for having done with it!!.. I just started on Saturn sade sati in Oct 2017 and Jupiter mahadasha is also going hand in hand till 2024!! its already been a nightmare.. will be surprised if i get out of all this alive!!

watcherofthesouth

Thanks Balajit27. Look into Reiki and healing services. I also used a couple of renowned psychics (if you are into that), that guided me and gave me hope.

My Saturn (accentuated during this period) is positioned in the 8th house of the occult, so that would explain why, I guess!

balajit27

Dear watcherofthesouth

I seriously pray and hope you only see success, good health and happiness from here on.
About me- right now I am so desperate to see some positive change that i can do anything. I am not much into Reiki and yoga but i like to listen to chants and spiritual sounds. psychics - I would love to explore. I am trying to get as much help and hope from this forum. I am an Indian and a vegetarian so I dont eat meat anyways.. Yes i have gotten into drinking and smoking to some extent to "NUMB" my head sometimes. things get worse during certain days of the month. sleep takes care of those few hours when i could be sulking, crying, babbling away ect ect. well I am almost taking the first step of seeing a shrink soon!!:tongue: hopefully some antidepressants can put me off alcohol !!
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Dear Sir,
May I humbly offer my direct and unguarded opinion? Shani brings his dark shadow to us slowly and with great weight to show us where we are vulnerable and in need of improvement. It is our spiritual duty, in my opinion, to answer Shani's call as honestly as we are able. Shani asks us to grow by being real and working hard on the challenges we are faced with. This pain and hard work is what we are called to do in Sadi Sati. Do you have a Guru, priest, friend, theropist that can guide you and hold your hand as you work through these difficult times. Rise to the challenge and face the changes. How did I get here? What role did I play in arriving at my current situation? How can I right the wrongs with integrity and rebuild to something better? I say this not to judge or put myself higher. I and most of the folks I know well have been through these painful times.
In your chart you have some challenges. A debilitated Mars, an Ashlesha ascendent, Rahu in the house of the mind, with it's dispositer debilitated influencing house and L for H1, aspecting H4 emotions and karaka Moon. Have you sorted out your emotions, looked at your anger and passion and how it might effect you and your partner? You have pitta aggravation to body thought and emotions, H1 H5 and H4. Pitta reduction is in order.
As the nodes transit your 1/7 axis right now, the manipulations and anger promised in your chart are activated. Add to that Sadi Sati with Moon as Lord of H1 in the house of relationship. Shani in your sadi sati asks you to reevaluate yourself and your role as a partner. Mars in H10 lord as well, tied into the mix. Career has brought great frustrations and self doubt. I don't know you and I could be wrong, but have you squarely looked these topics straight in the eye?
Venus as Lord of H4- emotions/morals is in Bharani, Yama is the Lord and holds us to truth of our actions and offers rebirth. Venus is also the karaka of love and romance.
Jupiter is in Purva Bhadra aspecting the house of family and speech, as well as speech karaka Mercury. Ajaikapada is a form of Shiva, related to Rudra god of storms. Be careful not to bring these storms onto others in your speech. Or let others bring them onto you. Make sure your life style is pure and healthy.
Your Saturn is in the 12th, you've got a lot of moksha activated, not always pleasant, but this is a great time to reevaluate your philosophy/religion of life (Jupiter as Lord of the 9th in the 8th) and find a path for yourself.
I see many strengths in this chart! The ascendent is aspected by it's own Lord Moon, who is strong being 5 houses away from the Sun. Venus is a natural benefic is also in an angle. Your subtle nakshatra dispositor Mercury is sva in the 12th house. You have the ascendent, Moon, Jupiter and Venus are all sva nakshatra.
The next 2-3 years the nodes will be by transit on your Moon and then meeting up with Saturn in your 6th house. Look carefully at health and relationship issues and make a plan. Saturn needs (demands) a strategy.

Best Wishes

Tony

balajit27

Dear Honeybuttertree
Ofcourse you are welcome to post your opinions. To be honest I dont understand a thing about the houses and HL or GL ect. my life has been thru hell already and the last 2.5 years Jupiter MD and venus AD has been the worst yet. I am seriously interested only to know if things are getting any better in the near future. right now I am at the very bottom with no health, no job, no relationships. relationships simply disappeared in the toughest phase of life!! lost job due to closure of business. have been thru way too many hospital trips in the last 2.5 years. a snakebite in June 2017 took me to the "Big Man" up there and back!! other health issues have made me think of suicide as the best option to end it all. reeling in depression. will soon be seeing a shrink to be able to think straight!! would be nice if you can see any job prospects popping up soon as I am running out of money to keep myself afloat.
Thanks

fluffybloomers

Thanks for the reply balajit27,

I'm really sorry you're going through so much stress and desperation. It sounds like you're at the end of your rope. I hope you can hang in there. Also, I totally understand that you want a professional astrologer helping you, I would want the same, but I just thought I'd give you some info in case it helped. Listen, I thought I'd leave this last thing. There is this app you can get called Horosoft. It can give you a lot of information without having to talk to an astrologer. I actually used it to look at your chart. You can check out what may occur in the upcoming months and years. If you get it, just make sure to thoroughly go through it. I may help you understand some things in your life. I really hope things get better for you, take care.

balajit27

Dear Fluffybloomer

Thanks a lot for your concerns.. Yes it is indeed a desperate situation. Hope things change for good soon.
tk cr.