Is he angry at me?

HeartTree

2uohs36.png

I tried to help a person that im interested in. And he asked me to tell more about something but i fear he tool it wrong. This happened via Facebook and i haven't heard from him in two days. Is he upset? He is surprisingly at my 5th and there is aspect between moon and mercury. Maybe he will answer to me at some point? Is it days?

Chrysalis

He could be angry as moon last left a square with venus your L3, moons next aspect is an opposition with jupiter.....then merc with no reception and then another opposition with mars.

IleneK

Premium Member
Just looking at reception between him/Sat and you/Sun, he receives you well, since he views you/Sun as wearing the sign of his/Saturn's dignity. He/Saturn in his dignity also is strong in this matter. So I don't see his being angry.
However although he is not angry with you, I am not seeing a coming together between you because of the lack of aspect between your significators: they are disjunct so cannot see each other. Using whole sign houses, he is in your weak cadent 6th sign/ house. Lastly as Chrysalis points out, Moon's next aspects are not supportive.
So not a really favorable outcome to me.

Last edited:

HeartTree

Thank you, that's sweet to say. wry considered. I haven't been hearing from him at all. Now im actually really the angry one.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you, that's sweet to say. wry considered. I haven't been hearing from him at all. Now im actually really the angry one.
Well, the fact that you haven't heard from him is likely appropriate, since the chart does not suggest your coming together. I just meant to suggest that he is not angry, but rather there are other directions, things, that he is moving towards.