Will I find love in 2018?

Invicta

Hello, everyone!

New Year is coming up and as I was contemplating it, I had to ask lol. Not sure how I should feel about all those interceptions. :/

Ruler of the hour was Saturn. Bahhh!

qsjkfp.png

Chrysalis

Yes so...moons in your 1st house which is good, and moons next aspect is to venus which is L7 (what your asking about)..moon makes this aspect when in taurus...so venus does receive it.

So its a strike :w00t: timings around 2 units, moon angular so not far off.

Take note, this doesn't necessarily mean full on r'ship/marriage material...just that there is a venus awaiting you....i mean hopefully it does.

breeze

I understand the question as "will I get into relationship in 2018?"

Based on this., I wld, say you are not likely to get into a relationship in 2018.

Moon is in good condition, but Venus is under combustion. In order to perfect matters, the applied to planet shd. Be in good condition. Plus., Moon does not receive Venus from her detriment.

Having said that, there are some points cathcing my attention.

Mars is in the 7th., yes, you want a Relation, but Mars is in its sign. Moon is in the 1st. , and in its exaltation, and the Moon's last aspect was to Saturn. I wonder if querent has gone through a separation recently or some dissappointment about a man recently and she is now trying to protect to herself from any possible future heart breaks with being mars in its sign and moon its exaltation.
Mars-moon opposition, well... Mind says relationship, feeling says you are much more better on your own. Plus, Moon has just moved out from sun's exaltation, Aires and then she popped into her exaltation. This gives me the impresion that querent was so attracted to a man some time ago, but sun ( his male part for example like providing protection ) dissapointed teh querent

If above is accurute, than this chart may well be talking about a past love. I think AC in late degrees also confirms this chart is about a past love issue. So, may be you'd better ask some time later.

Wishing you the best.

Vyri

Banned
Re: Will I find love in 2018?:love:
'Invictous'

Hello, everyone!

New Year is coming up and as I was contemplating it, I had to ask lol. Not sure how I should feel about all those interceptions. :/

About Saturn he is dignified in Capricorn=respect must be included and is precedent of an undeniable energy of some kind-representing sadness which involves an 'energy of understanding' that at some point there will be a letting go of situations that have no future (9th) Am thinking he being a way up there & ruling the hour means he dominates the question in some way in some prophetic future for you of a steadfast wish of love=Venus. In Earth he is in humor & temperament of Ascendant (agreement). (Taurus within 5 degrees felt in the 1st with powerful Moon exalted there)

He could represent the 'new' (Saturn in early degree) attitude you are looking for (9th); a serious love (Venus-Saturn-Sun stellium=the expression of these planets together resonanates as hidden & obscured Venus- overpowered by Combustion with very male orientated Sun-lord of 5th=romance ideals) Libra in 6th house is additionally felt on 7th house (letting go of, last degree on 7th cusp) & by being exalted in Libra (union dependent upon 6th house habits) speak of which energies Saturn will be dignified under- (which involve Gemini & Virgo houses (communication & habits) or departments considering context of your question, ie, under your control if you are capable to know his occult meaning or representation in the 9th. Last degrees of Libra on the 7th (6th exalted habits-Saturn in Libra deposited by Mercury elements) There was not enough communication in your last relationship?

About that feeling of something else is missing?

There was some thought about Moon not relieving Venus from her proximity with Saturn in some way, Moon does receive Venus in term back in the visiting dignity position=Taurus, energies to 'possess' amore' is dependent upon 'you' (under your control 1st house) by your willingness to make a change (Moon trine Pluto in Capricorn (depositor Saturn) in 10th appearance-feelings (Moon) about communion-(regeneration-Pluto) In general do they need alteration of some kind? Moon & Venus speak of trans-formative personal appearance 1st= looks etc. and querents ability to present herself in Venus attire, ie, all the trimmings Venus is about.

Moon is saying if you exalt me (I am exalted in Taurus) I will in turn present you in a Venus expression-inviting, even though you are besieged between old Sole Combusting you (obscurity=some element of your nature needing to surrender or be overpowered by Sun energy. Did your last attachment make his communion with you all about him? Venus Sun energies intermingled with Saturn speak of you holding back or being overpowered in some way, also speaks of the type of energy you wish to attract as prophetic-future elements (9th is 3rd from the 7th=thoughtful traits of the future partner) = a dignified serious higher love; protective individual (again Venus moving to Cazumi with Sun-the dominant male makes you swoon, with handsome looks though..but of course?)

Venus leaving Saturn (=circumstances where leaving behind traditional value -lets romance Sole in-gulf you, Leo of 5th; attraction; affectionate glances-chances carry you away given half the chance)

The expression of Venus overpowered by Sol could be you wish (secretly 9th) for a man to say to you 'let me kill your snakes for you, come sit on my lap for awhile, (lol) (Venus Cazumi in the lap of Sun=protection) He says I won't bite..on second thought can't count on it so how bout just a nibble perhaps and then we'll see, you are in a dichotomy of = leaving older values & hopes behind versus (settling? or giving in, for Venus is approaching Sole, is faster for a time being, you are moving to engage him in romantic energies.

Cancer upon 4th involves timing; Moon in your 1st-timing is in your hands, are you ready? The delimit as spoken of above, 'once bitten twice shy' is Venus leaving Saturn in 9th which is 12th from 10th=dissatisfaction of past & giving into depression? Saturn is lord of time additionally & in 9th is Kismet (fateful) situations along the lines of Venus (past conj. in Capricorn home sign of Saturn, your psychology (9th) attracted to a Father figure); so you could be prone to giving in where you should instead hold back male advances=respect; the exchange = not settling for anything less than steadfast higher expression of affection. 9th Saturn & Venus, with Sole is wishing for (providence) Jupiter (as depositor of Saturn) in 7th (in-harmony Scorpio able to get out of his predicament to feel dignity back in his own sign Sagittarius where Mercury has an expression of detriment in Sag. Mercury in harmony in Jupiter's position in Scorpio 7th near Mars says improved & steadfast thinking helps to bring you an attraction with ideals you wish in a relationship (near Mars is adamant & forthright perhaps even daunting even respectful) You are not willing to settle for a physical chemical attraction & will be able to communicate it openly.

Jupiter is able to get out of in-harmony Scorpio by mutual reception with Mercury=communicate about your needs-vs sudden attractions that leave you feeling less of self esteem. Mercury (talking-conversation) mutual recep. with Jupiter (7th & 8th exchanges) will trine (ease of achievement (Aquarius on 11th) energies appearing for you. Uranus in your 12th on your Ascendant (clandestined energy) trine Mercury/Jupiter makes you aware you must help your chances for a more solid relationship evolving by being more in control; the aspect speaks of integration of energies of an occult framework. It is an understanding of spiritual strength evolving & being able to attract the right 'stuff' to come your way by higher values.Mercury in 8th is Occult & Karmic as well (Uranus of Aquarius in 12th=personal decisions- past situations that have brought you some self undoing, by sudden attraction?)

Uranus is in mutual reception with Mars in Scorpio by exaltion& Mars (natural host of Aries of your 1st is rising in the 12th-will past be prologue?) is in dignity in 7th deposited by Venus in stodgy olSaturns sign (the script or emperor's clothing?) The Script needs to be dignified in lofty 9th house terms, Venus is being squired by Jupiter, Sun & Saturn, & Mars, whow, he is indeed powerful will not be denied..are you capable of resisting, openly Mars in the 7th speaks of strong intense feelings that must be changed to let the higher expression of Jupiter turn your life about.

Saturn in the 12th from 10th represents time or past value (Saturn in Sag. prior=you were too serious-but Saturn in Sag.=valid importance trying to establish solid grounds for your destiny wilst love or affection is concerned). It isn't a fast and furious attraction you are seeking-Saturn in the stellium mix in 9th (co-lord Aquarius-says 'hopes' on 11th) have co author ship with Uranus in 12th.

Saturn in Capricorn in destiny's 12th; disappointment yes about a past involvement; Venus wishes to achieve a union of value; Papa figure Sun might soon appear, if your in the right place at the right time. Ninth house placements= (religion domain, stage or some place in a cultured setting) where higher solid relationships (Jupiter depositor of Venus, Sun, Saturn) take precedence. Do you belong to any study groups in university or travel excursion subjects, (Gemini on your 2nd future consideration; meeting someone abroad while traveling or taking classes?) cultural exchanges are intermingled in dating prospects?

Temperament (involves habits intertwined with marriage prospects, where 6th, 7th & 8th houses come into play=future considerations (8th is 2nd from the 7th) = disposition factors holding Mars (of Scorpio 8th in 7th house) & Jupiter in 8th Scorpio (deposited by Libra on 6th & 7th; Venus as lord) could speak of the proverbial 'I'm just a girl who can't say no' character in Oklahoma. Love of the masculine energy in men over your own self preservation, wishing for a man to lead gets you all confused in choices? Some change in attitude is involved.

Knowing Moon will trine Pluto with a last aspect says there will be other scenerios (opportunities) in your destiny should you venture out among the throng (Pluto rules the masses) in the world and perhaps within your career sphere (10th), but are you willing to recognize the past must be cleared away (27th degree on the Ascendant-A far gone conclusion is afoot, say, are you fooling yourself or the Astrologer attempting to make way for your future 'could-be's in the delineation attempts?')

Either you are holding an Ace up your sleeve about investing personal energies into a past relationship or attempting another one, or are thinking about giving up on the whole thing of have a personal fulfilling experience or marriage go your way because of an inferiority complex? Aries in the 12th.
Moon has Venus in term..change of mental motive temperament about amore' could help am thinking.

Timing is up to you..Moon in Taurus..you know your charm &potential..sigh..if only the right gent would appear.

Don't give up on yourself, planets are above the horizon, get out and enjoy life. POF ^ N.N. (fate) are in the 5th making a trine in Spiritual worth fire triplicity 'gusto' verve departments, active energy, Mercury and Uranus (the unexpected clan-destined human element arriving on the scene) make for exchanges in the houses they lord of and are visiting..say by chance do you belong to an Occult society or one of artistic expressionism? Just guessing & or fiddling about..

Hope you find your best friend or beau, a soul mate should you be looking.

Yes to possibility thinking..Venus sextiles (opportunity if seized) Mars in 7th with Jupiter.

Wishing you all the best
Happy New Year
Vyri

P.S. Do you have the last degree's of Aries on your horizon (Asc.) or in some prominent placement in the birth map or progressions?'Invictous'

Hello, everyone!

About Saturn he is dignified in Capricorn=respect must be included and is precedent of an undeniable energy of some kind-representing sadness which involves an 'energy or understanding' that at some point there will be a letting go of situations that have no future (9th) He being a way up there in the 9th & ruling the hour means he dominates the question in some way. In Earth he is in humor & temperament of Ascendant (Taurus within 5 degrees felt in the 1st with powerful Moon exalted there) He represents the 'new' (Saturn in early degree) prophecy (9th) arriving (by being exalted in Libra (union dependent upon) 6th house involving also the last degrees on 7th marriage-(which involve Gemini & Virgo houses (communication & habits) under your control if you are capable to know his occult meaning or representation in the 9th. Last degrees of Libra on the 7th (6th exalted habits-Saturn in Libra deposited by Mercury elements)

That feeling something else is missing?

Thinking Moon does not receive Venus from her detriment
But Moon does recieve Venus in term back in the visiting dignity position=Taurus, energies to 'possess' amore' is dependant upon 'you' by your willingness to make a change (Moon trine Pluto in Capricorn in 10th appearance-feelings (Moon) about communion-(regeneration) in general need alteration of some kind. Moon & Venus speak of revamping personal 1st= looks etc. and querants ability to present herself in Venus attire, ie, all the trimings Venus is about. Moon is saying if you exalt me (I am exalted in Taurus) I will in turn present you in a Venus expression-inviting, even though you are besieged between old Sole Combusting you (obscurity=some consideration of raw Sun surrender; intermingled with you holding back, wish for dignity of love intermingled with-dignifying the Sun) & Saturn (=leaving behind traditional value for a moment-let romance Sole of Leo on 5th; attraction; affectionate glances-chances carry you away?) The expression; 'let me kill your snakes for you, come sit on my lap for awhile, (Cazumi)-might help..(Looks like you might in the future?) He says I won't bite..will I? ..on second thought can't count on it so how bout just a nibble perhaps and then we'll see, you are in a dichotomy of = leaving older values & hopes behind versus (settling?)

Cancer upon 4th involves timing; Moon in your 1st-timing is in your hands, are you ready? The delimit as spoken of above, 'once biten twice shy' is Venus leaving Saturn in 9th which is 12th from 10th (disatisfaction of past & giving into depression? (Saturn is lord of time additionally) & in 9th is Kismet (fateful) situations along the lines of Venus (in Capricorn home sign of Saturn); so you are prone to give up where you should consider instead holding back for a steadfast higher expression of affectionate exchanges. 9th Saturn & Venus, with Sole is wishing for (providence) Jupiter (depositor of Saturn) in 7th in non-harmonious Scorpio, to bring you attraction openly, but just for the sake of physical chemistry is not enough.

Jupiter is able to get out of inharmony Scorpio by mutual reception with Mercury=communicate about your needs-vs sudden attractions that leave you feeling less of self esteem. Mercury (talking-conversation) mutual recep. with Jupiter (7th & 8th exchanges) will trine (ease of achievement (Aquarius on 11th) energies appearing for you. Uranus in your 12th on your Ascendant (clandestined energy) trine Mercury/Jupiter makes you aware you must help your chances for a more solid relationship evolving by being more in control; the aspect speaks of integration of energies of an occult framework. It is an understanding of spiritual strength evolving & being able to attract the right 'stuff' to come your way by higher values.Mercury in 8th is Occult & Karmic as well (Uranus of Aquarius in 12th=personal decisions- past situations that have brought you some self undoing, by sudden attraction?)

Uranus is in mutual reception with Mars in Scorpio by exaltion& Mars (natural host of Aries of your 1st is rising in the 12th-will past be prologue?) is in dignity in 7th deposited by Venus in stodgy olSaturns sign (the script or emperor's clothing?) The Script needs to be dignified in lofty 9th house terms, Venus is being squired by Jupiter, Sun & Saturn, & Mars, whow, he is indeed powerful will not be denied..are you capable of resisting, openly Mars in the 7th speaks of strong intense feelings that must be changed to let the higher expression of Jupiter turn your life about.

Saturn in the 12th from 10th represents time or past value (Saturn in Sag. prior=you were too serious-but Saturn in Sag.=valid importance trying to establish solid grounds for your destiny wilst love or affection is concerned). It isn't a fast and furious attraction you are seeking-Saturn in the stellium mix in 9th (co-lord Aquarius-says 'hopes' on 11th) haveco author ship with Uranus in 12th.

Saturn in Capricorn in destiny's 12th; disappointment yes about a past involvement; Venus wishes to achieve a union of value; Papa figure Sun might soon appear, if your in the right place at the right time. Ninth house placements= (religion domain, stage or some place in a cultured setting) where higher solid relationships (Jupiter depositor of Venus, Sun, Saturn) take precedence. Do you belong to any study groups in university or travel excursion subjects, (Gemini on your 2nd future consideration; meeting someone abroad while traveling or taking classes?) cultural exchanges are intermingled in dating prospects?

Temperament (involves habits intertwined with marriage prospects, where 6th, 7th & 8th houses come into play=future considerations (8th is 2nd from the 7th) = disposition factors holding Mars (of Scorpio 8th in 7th house) & Jupiter in 8th Scorpio (deposited by Libra on 6th & 7th; Venus as lord) could speak of the proverbial 'I'm just a girl who can't say no' character in Oklahoma. Love of the masculine energy in men over your own self preservation, wishing for a man to lead gets you all confused in choices? Some change in attitude is involved.

Knowing Moon will trine Pluto with a last aspect says there will be other scenerios (opportunities) in your destiny should you venture out among the throng (Pluto rules the masses) in the world and perhaps within your career sphere (10th), but are you willing to recognize the past must be cleared away (27th degree on the Ascendant-A far gone conclusion is afoot, say, are you fooling yourself or the Astrologer attempting to make way for your future 'could-be's in the delineation attempts?')

Either you are holding an Ace up your sleeve about investing personal energies into a past relationship or attempting another one, or are thinking about giving up on the whole thing of have a personal fulfilling experience or marriage go your way because of an inferiority complex? Aries in the 12th.
Moon has Venus in term..change of mental motive temperament about amore' could help am thinking.

Timing is up to you..Moon in Taurus..you know your charm &potential..sigh..if only the right gent would appear.

Don't give up on yourself, planets are above the horizon, get out and enjoy life. POF ^ N.N. (fate) are in the 5th making a trine in Spiritual worth fire triplicity 'gusto' verve departments, active energy, Mercury and Uranus (the unexpected clan-destined human element arriving on the scene) make for exchanges in the houses they lord of and are visiting..say by chance do you belong to an Occult society or one of artistic expressionism? Just guessing & or fiddling about..

Hope you find your best friend or beau:kissing::love:, a soul mate should you be looking.

Yes to possibility thinking..Venus sextiles (opportunity if seized) Mars in 7th with Jupiter.

Wishing you all the best
Happy New Year
Vyri

P.S. Do you have the last degree's of Aries on your horizon (Asc.) or in some prominent placement in the birth map or progressions?

Last edited:

Invicta

Wow... thank you so much to both of you for such ample responses! I must confess that you got me... I did read your replies 2 days ago but it was too painful for me to come back here. Yes, I was disappointed. You read the situation correctly. It was a dream and I fell flat on my face when it ended. Since then I tried getting back in the game but the men I encountered were unsuited, for lack of a better word. I wasn't able to become attracted to someone or maintain an interest in them for more than a few days. I guess the older I get, the higher the standards. When I asked the question, yes, I had a relationship in mind, but I was more wondering if I will ever feel that joy and hope of being in love again, of a worthy partner (haha yes, Moon is exalted alright and Mars knows exactly what he brings to the table!). Then I take a look at Venus and roll my eyes lol. Venus is not what I would consider as a partner. She may rule over Moon but nah.. I want a man on my level. I won't make compromises. For now I'm rocking it on my own and I don't feel lonely at all. I have hobbies and interests and curiosities and passions, not to mention a career. Yeah, I do feel a bit insecure about my looks (I'm a tad overweight) but overall I know what I'm about and what I want. If he's not it, I'm not going in. I also think I haven't really healed my past disappointment... and I wasn't aware of it. It was painful having it brought up but I am grateful that you did. Clearly I need to take care of it first, before I consider dating seriously.
So thank you again so much, Breeze and Vyri! I'll update if there are changes (I am curious about the Moon-Venus trine but so far nothing!)

PS: Vyri, yes, I do have something in late Aries (Mars)!

Chrysalis

(I am curious about the Moon-Venus trine but so far nothing!)

Moons in a fixed sign here, so this could be like 2 months away yet.

Invicta

I met someone!! Ha.. He was sorta in my contacts but we hadn’t met yet and I had no intention to pursue him. Indeed he is not exactly my ideal man, but for some reason I felt very good in his presence and quite bubbly and open, which I usually am not.
So, of course, I jumped the gun and asked if I’m gonna marry him 😂😂🤦*♀️🤦*♀️ You don’t have to say it, I already think it myself lolol.

hu4oko.png

tikana

I met someone!! Ha.. He was sorta in my contacts but we hadn’t met yet and I had no intention to pursue him. Indeed he is not exactly my ideal man, but for some reason I felt very good in his presence and quite bubbly and open, which I usually am not.
So, of course, I jumped the gun and asked if I’m gonna marry him 😂😂🤦*♀️🤦*♀️ You don’t have to say it, I already think it myself lolol.

hu4oko.png

Go buy a wedding dress

Invicta

Thank you! To be honest, I didn’t think this would go anywhere! A month ago I wouldn’t have given him a chance, perhaps, but ever since I got off dating sites/apps my view on things has changed. No surprise that in the first chart I wasn’t too keen on Venus, but as I got to know him a little bit he grew on me and there is this fondness now omg, where did it come from?? So it is absurd to ask such a question after meeting someone, but technically he’s been around for a while. Not exactly what I was looking for, but for some reason I like him!!

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hello Invicta; for some reason, the chart speaks to me telling me that it will be very hard for you to find true love in 2018. :tongue:
You can still believe you found love though... I wonder if it holds, though. :smile:
C

Chrysalis

hu4oko.png

Ha ha lol only just seen this....your as bad as me you are.

Im definitely not seeing no marriage here....why ? Jup/6th, moon/sun (good)...but then moon/saturn = dead end.

Invicta

Yeah, it doesn’t seem to go anywhere. I thought we liked each other and we decided to meet again but now.. nothing. Oh well.

The problem now is that meanwhile I had a really stressful and difficult situation to go through and I went through it all alone and it was hard. I lost sleep because I’m anxious and then I realized I’m not so badass on my own and these relationships do have some merit to them. I mean, in those hours it would have been so nice to have someone just to say it’s okay, I’m gonna go through it alright. But I only had my cat. *crickets chirping* That’s why I decided to go out with this dude but now it seems I’m back to square one. Meh.