How long does mars stay in a house

Zeuses

Thankyou for your time on this. I'll have good look after I have finished laughing at the crapsidus house system lol.

Zeuses

Having lived with myself since the age of the dinosaur I do know that I am Virgo asc for sure as iv read a lot around this. Similarly, I am Jupiter in the ninth (definitely not the 8th) which is the Placidus system.

Zeuses

Whilst I appreciate you doing this I'm afraid its wrong. Uranus is currently transiting my 9th and I have three planets transiting 5th. I have been following my transits for many many years now drawn up by a professional astrologer in the 1980s. My natal chart accurately reflects who I am too all under placidus.

Zeuses

I'm afraid that I can't seem to get into imgur for some reason. I'm assuming it must have been fine when you used it so maybe its just a temporary problem.

Zeuses

Okay, here is another site for images:

https://postimg.cc/94V2Zvy9

https://postimg.cc/nsdWr52p

https://postimg.cc/ygMvSzZ4

You wrote, “Having lived with myself since the age of the dinosaur, I do know that I am Virgo Asc for sure as I’ve read a lot around this. Similarly, I am Jupiter in the 9th (definitely not the 8th) which is the Placidus system.”

First, I was born May 25, 1945, so had finished my freshman year at college when you hatched (dinosaurs were egg-borne and egg-born).

Second, Mars’ transit of the 9th may bring forms of “higher” education which take you beyond the confines of mind.

In Hindu/Vedic astrology, Jupiter is called Guru. The word Guru is made from two words which mean “darkness” and “dispel.” Jupiter/Guru signifies the wisdom which comes when the darkness of ignorance is dispelled.

Third, Jupiter/Guru is at 28°10'22" Aries is western tropical chart. Some say that from 28° of one sign to 2° degrees of the next sign, a planet straddles two energies. In this case, Jupiter/Aries/Mars blending with Jupiter/Taurus/Venus.

The mystic astrologer Ellias Lonsdale gives the following interpretation of the 28-29th degree for any sign:

“Neptune manifesting in a Virgoan way.

“I don’t belong to this world. I’m transcendent, infinite, sacred, magical, devoid of characteristics. Metamorphosis is me. Nothing to me is terribly tragic or irrevocable. I’m not invested in anything because I float freely. I have no ambition, goals, plans, programs, because everything already is. I am completely ineffable, beyond comprehension. The irrational to me is wonderfully expansive.

“I like to go to extremes as a means of creative experimentation. I simultaneously break down things and reconstitute them in unique, original, and startling patterns.”

In his unpublished manuscript, Star Sparks, Lonsdale writes the following about Aries 28-29."

Symbol: “Dr. Jekyll drinks the potion.”

Interpretation:

“Going against the self with a determined and fierce edge. Doing whatever it takes to throw the self off its flow and consistency. Undermining, sabotaging, subverting the ego-mind and its patterns, its needs, its world view.

“Candor determined to hunt down the enemy, which is the unexamined self. Unwilling to let anybody in here get away with anything. Always ready to die, to charge the life radically, to do whatever it takes. Crazed with the desire to be done with illusion and pretense, to be free of the burden of lies, deception of the ego-self pursuing its surface goal to the determent of all of life.

“An honesty, a gutsiness, an ability to follow through on the impulse to find another way, to live in a different manner altogether. The stark combination of shadow inflation with shadow remuneration. The simultaneous state of seeking to be free of self and in the process becoming hung up on self massively.

“A very good and strange idea carried to the ultimate point. We know here that what we allow ourselves to take up as a controlled and self-willed outer pathway will easily become much more of a monster than a fulfillment.And we are well-aware, deeply in touch with the root system that supports and perpetuates our surface motives, and turns them into worlds of everything reinforcing and substantiating the self’s most naïve and useless assumptions, made into a life.

“But what we have a hard time with is doing anything other then cutting away at the patterns. We end up being the shadow, being the one who stops the self from folly untold and moving into those values which are there when we are once again part of the whole.

“A very necessary undertaking which perhaps never lets up and fails to realize that letting be is the center point of wisdom.”

With sincere best wishes

Thankyou for the link to another site for uploading my current transits on here.

I'm a little confused by this post. Firstly my reference to having known and looked at my chart transits for a long time was just that. Whilst I find the synthesis of the whole chart or predictive elements difficult I think that I am best placed to know who I am. I have continually checked transits over the years in order to check the validity of astrology, particularly at times of major events or changes in myself or my life and they have always been accurate. Without this checking I simply would not have ever been interested in astrology.

Indeed, back in the early 80s I thought it a ridiculous concept when an astrology friend used to talk to me about it. However she challenged me to let her do my chart for the year and to see what I thought. With skepticism I let her do it and didn't take much notice. After the year had passed she asked me what I thought. I looked through it still with skeptisism and found the accuracy outstanding. This is what brought my attention to astrology. I then saw a professional astrologer who I didn't know and again, was impressed with the accuracy of her readings. Since then I have looked at my chart retrospectively and found it to be accurate.

Until recently, I had not even noticed other strands of astrology eg vedic, traditional etc. It was only when I came on here and people posted responses that I came into contact with it and that was only recently.

I posted my transits upon request from an astrologer that I feel is extremely knowledgeable and accurate on here so that they could read them and you responded with two of your own charts because you said my transits were out of date. My post was to the astrologer who requested it and in the format that I have followed since the 1980s.

To further my knowledge off this site I am reading books by Bernadette Brady, Robert Hand and Liz Greene all of which have excellent reputations in the form of astrology that I have and continue to follow. I respect the fact that different people follow different strands of astrology and would like others to respect my choice on the strand that I have chosen to follow since the 1980s that time and time again has shown to be accurate for my chart.

Whilst you wrote with eloquence and depth and I respect your choice to follow whatever branch of astrology you choose and respect that you, like everyone on here, is entitled to your opinion I feel that i do not need any further comment on what was a simple post to another astrologer to read my chart, one which has been tried and tested over 30 years and which I will continue to follow as that is my choice.

Zeuses

Now that Mars has gone I have reflected upon its impact and its main impact has been upon me taking on a new sport. Something I would have never considered doing before because of a fear of deep water that I no longer have. Thanks mars.