Scorpio Eyes

queenfluff

No comments about my eyes? Anyone have some feedback? Are they scarey? I am wondering if they might be the reason why some people are intimidated by me. It's really bugging me. Do they look mean?

Miss Fit

Just have to shoot in a question here! Does Scorpio have anything to do with curly hair? I know a guy, with a lot of scorpio and he has the most curly hair I've ever seen...

My sun sign, Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter are all in Scorpio, but I don't have curly hair. LOL.

As for the "Scorpio Eyes," here are some pictures of me that I posted on another thread. What do you think?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27088

Miss Fit

No comments about my eyes? Anyone have some feedback? Are they scarey? I am wondering if they might be the reason why some people are intimidated by me. It's really bugging me. Do they look mean?

I think you have very intense eyes! They do look intimidating.

Horus

They are intense, they have that potential and could even look cruel if you were angry, but as they are I think they're exquisite and lovely!

But then I'm a Scorpio so intense eyes don't bother me because I'm firing my own lasers!

queenfluff

They are intense, they have that potential and could even look cruel if you were angry, but as they are I think they're exquisite and lovely!

But then I'm a Scorpio so intense eyes don't bother me because I'm firing my own lasers!

WAH! No wonder I have a hard time making friends. My eyeballs scare them away! I guess they look mean. I try to look friendly, really. I smile more to make up for my mean looking cat-eyes.

Yes, i can be very cruel when angry but it is rare - out come the laser beams! HAHA!

Aw, horus you are a sweetie. I have been told they are pretty because of the color - those must be other Scorpios that are not afraid of them! LOL!

See? We Scorpios aren't fazed by it.We know eyeballs do not a person make. Next time someone isn't scared of me and I make instant friends with them - I will know they are a Scorpio! In fact, that just happened to me recently! :)

Alyzarose

For the record, just because we Scorpios may have interesting eyes, the reputations for being harsh aren't always true. Although when exhausted and provoked, I believe we can be formidable, in most cases, we are determined to be loyal and true. Above all justice is the motivator for most Scorpios... the bad eggs are jealous, manipulative and dangerous, but the good apples are the truest, best friend you could ever have and the most sincere lovers on the planet.

macrylinda

I'm an Aquarius but I'm Scorpio rising and Scorpio moon, pluto, and mars lol. I don't know if my picture indicates that I'm a scorpio or an aquarius. Are certain features indicative of a particular sign?
i think r4ven is right. i have saturn in the 1st and im a virgo sun so i'm not always tons of fun lol yet most of my friends are sag suns/risings. they bring fun and fire to me that i am lacking with all my earth&water. :biggrin:

also whammy you're so pretty! i love when red heads wear cobalt blue :love:

placeintheline

Hey!!I am a scorpio rising with pluto in my first house.But I don´t think every scorpionic people has got intense eyes.

Attachments

• Fotoğraf-0204.jpg
    Fotoğraf-0204.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 48
i dont know if my eyes are completely intense i know, i've told there scary when im mad, but i do like mine, there different.
i have scorpio rising, cancer sun, libra moon, pluto in scorpio also

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 45

Mark

My sentiments exactly, pudinnpop. I think Scorpios just pay more attention to eyes. Leo has the more piercing stare.

lilithofeden

Scorpio unaspected sun. My eyes change colour.. When I was a kid they were BLUE BLUE BLUE with a dark blue ring around the outside, then they turned greenish, grey, whatever.. I find when I'm crying or swimming (water elements) they turn blue again.

I've been told about this "look"... Many people refuse to look at me because of my evil eye! LOL

Last edited:

bluewolf

Here's me channeling all the scorpio rising i can! scorpio rising plus pluto in scorpio trine venus in the 8th, mars exalted in capricorn

Attachments

• scorpiorising.jpg
    scorpiorising.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

SagiCap

Scorpio unaspected sun. My eyes change colour.. When I was a kid they were BLUE BLUE BLUE with a dark blue ring around the outside, then they turned greenish, grey, whatever.. I find when I'm crying or swimming (water elements) they turn blue again.

I've been told about this "look"... Many people refuse to look at me because of my evil eye! LOL

I don't see anything evil here at all....quite the opposite. :)

I think it's

-intensity of the gaze/not flinching (concentration and piercing into the subject)
-the downturned outer corners of the eyes

(for all Scorpionic eyes)

They remain my favourite. Pisces are nice too. :)

lilithofeden

I have Virgo AC and Libra moon.. So my Scorpio is tamed lol but when I'm pissed or unimpressed and being serious I've been told I have this.. Evil eye thing. I had a sag friend who would get mad at me for "staring" at her, but I wasn't staring. I was taught to always look at a person when talking to them so I do, and I guess she gets intimidated by it. Lol

Lavinia

I can tell a scorpio sun or scorpio rising a mile off...........as you say, its all in the eyes....Ive never been wrong either. They either have deep penetrating almost black shiny eyes or piercing blue with such a deep intensity that almost penetrates your soul :tongue:

I have Scorpio rising. I've been told I have intense eyes, or beautiful eyes or ''plutonian eyes''. But they are not dark nor are they blue. They change color from brown to green, depending on emotions. No batteries included.