"THE" Original Chart - will this work out?

CBEE925

Hi Forum,

After many kind responses and pm's on my previous charts, I have learned the original chart holds the key. s

I posted this chart on a different forum (this is the very 1st chart I ran on subject), and would like your comments.

People have told me it isn't over, move on, etc...................I promise I will let the subject die after comments on this chart.

I have spoken to a psychic on subject and her answers vary from what charts say............

Look forward to hearing from you All!

Namaste,
Claire

Attachments

• astro_2gw_142_what_will_happen_between_us_hr_38961_30608.jpg
    astro_2gw_142_what_will_happen_between_us_hr_38961_30608.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 37

GPrincess

Hi Forum,

After many kind responses and pm's on my previous charts, I have learned the original chart holds the key. s

I posted this chart on a different forum (this is the very 1st chart I ran on subject), and would like your comments.

People have told me it isn't over, move on, etc...................I promise I will let the subject die after comments on this chart.

I have spoken to a psychic on subject and her answers vary from what charts say............

Look forward to hearing from you All!

Namaste,
Claire

Did ever cross your mind to start reading horary in order to get your own interpretation on your charts? It's not that difficult you know... and then if you got questions... i am sure people will be glad to help. Start from somewhere... it's a L1-L7 questions... who are the main significators? What they do to each other? What's their ''status''... are they well placed? Bad placed? Are they receiving each other? What does the Moon do in this chart?

Start from somewhere.. It's fun!

CBEE925

Did ever cross your mind to start reading horary in order to get your own interpretation on your charts? It's not that difficult you know... and then if you got questions... i am sure people will be glad to help. Start from somewhere... it's a L1-L7 questions... who are the main significators? What they do to each other? What's their ''status''... are they well placed? Bad placed? Are they receiving each other? What does the Moon do in this chart?

Start from somewhere.. It's fun!

Hi GP,

Yes, I've been trying to learn horary-I find it difficult to find the main significants! This stumps me!

I'm going to try an online course.....

GPrincess

Hi GP,

Yes, I've been trying to learn horary-I find it difficult to find the main significants! This stumps me!

I'm going to try an online course.....

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html start from here. go to traditional rulerships of the planets!... if ASC is in Scorpio then Mars is the significator... if ASC is in Libra then Venus is... and so continue. Look on ASC (1st house) and on DC (7th house) You are the first and his ruler and he is the 7th and his ruler.

GPrincess

What about the Moon then

if Moon is not the ruler of the 1st or the 7th then it co rules the querrent(you) and it's aspects show the story. which planet aspects first and which planet after that. The planets which the Moon aspects(we only look on APPLYING aspects) what do these planets rule? what houses i mean from your chart...and if a planet is on a cusp is SUPER IMPORTANT.

GPrincess

Sun and Jupiter are on cusp-Sun and Pars Fortuna are positive to have in1st house?

Think is.... Sun rules which house? The 11th which in the turned chart is 5th. Count the 7th as 1 and continue 8th as 2 9th as 3 etc. So after that... what does the turned 5th(11th on the radical) represents"?