Grand Water Trine Interpetation

I've never had my chart looked at by anyone and was wondering if anyone could interpret the grand water trine in my chart. Thanks!

Attachments

• astrochart.JPG
    astrochart.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 47

AppLeo

Having a grand water trine means that you are blessed with good emotional intelligence, empathy, an ability to understand your feelings and intuition. This grand trine consisting in the 12th, 4th, and 9th house tells me that you have quite a spiritual and open mind. You have a rich inner world and find your water abilities to manifest in the home. This trine contains three planets: Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter. Saturn and Jupiter help each other out by balancing it out. Saturn limits Jupiter and Jupiter expands Saturn. Since both of these planets are trine Mercury, your mind (which is represented by Mercury) has a great ability to judge and compute emotionally.

Having a grand water trine means that you are blessed with good emotional intelligence, empathy, an ability to understand your feelings and intuition. This grand trine consisting in the 12th, 4th, and 9th house tells me that you have quite a spiritual and open mind. You have a rich inner world and find your water abilities to manifest in the home. This trine contains three planets: Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter. Saturn and Jupiter help each other out by balancing it out. Saturn limits Jupiter and Jupiter expands Saturn. Since both of these planets are trine Mercury, your mind (which is represented by Mercury) has a great ability to judge and compute emotionally.

Thank you! That really rings true for me. Question i have is why my moon isn't part of it?

katydid

You picked the perfect user name...:cool:

Your Gemini Sun is pulled into the Watery Grand Trine by your Mercury in Cancer..

So as much as you would like to stay objective, rational, unemotional and scientific, you may tend to get swept up by emotional torrents that force you to tread water...:tongue:

You picked the perfect user name...:cool:

Your Gemini Sun is pulled into the Watery Grand Trine by your Mercury in Cancer..

So as much as you would like to stay objective, rational, unemotional and scientific, you may tend to get swept up by emotional torrents that force you to tread water...:tongue:

That's a great metaphor lol. I am a very logical person overall and my girlfriend hates it(virgo sun, cancer rising, pisces moon). But it's difficult sometimes to express how I'm feeling unless it's strong.

katydid

Do i have like 2 separate grand trines or is it still 1 since my moon and Jupiter are conjunct?

I see it as a Double Grand Trine. it is 'one' in the sense that it incorporates most of the same planets. But it is doubled in strength because of the conjunctions involved.

I see it as a Double Grand Trine. it is 'one' in the sense that it incorporates most of the same planets. But it is doubled in strength because of the conjunctions involved.

Ah, so all of the trines or would the conjunction and trines with the moon and jupiter be the strongest energies?

Julia Karmic Astrology

I have a grand water trine, and I think the above interpretative comments feel quite accurate.
(My grand trine is 3/6/10; Pisces stellium: Sun, Moon, Merc, NN trine Ura in Cancer and Mars in Scorpio. Virgo rising. Is this a triple grand water trine??)

I would add that the energy of the grand water trine seems to be seen by others as unique and significant, but to you they will feel quite normal and ordinary. You take it all for granted even though you use the abilities unknowingly everyday. Of course others have the some of the abilities connected to a grand water trine, but the trine makes it deeply ingrained, second nature for you.

And the other thing is that grand water trine abilities are not valued in our current western corporate environment. There is not a lot of reinforcement or praise for the abilities. I was raised in a rigid Catholic, military family, with accountants and engineer types. I was totally the black sheep and outcast because of my strong Pisces, water energy. It was not until later in life, when I became interested in astrology, metaphysical and spiritual activities that I finally felt at home, and had a peer group who accepted me as is. And who saw my Pisces and water energy as an asset. What a shock to me. Of course I am still the black sheep to some extent even in this group. Karmic astrology is seen as way out there and too mystical/spiritual for many. But hey, I am still in the group, if even on the fringes.

The last thing I would say, is that a grand water trine is an incredible blessing and gift.
Use it wisely, responsibly and for the betterment of yourself and others!

Julia

I have a grand water trine, and I think the above interpretative comments feel quite accurate.
(My grand trine is 3/6/10; Pisces stellium: Sun, Moon, Merc, NN trine Ura in Cancer and Mars in Scorpio. Virgo rising. Is this a triple grand water trine??)

I would add that the energy of the grand water trine seems to be seen by others as unique and significant, but to you they will feel quite normal and ordinary. You take it all for granted even though you use the abilities unknowingly everyday. Of course others have the some of the abilities connected to a grand water trine, but the trine makes it deeply ingrained, second nature for you.

And the other thing is that grand water trine abilities are not valued in our current western corporate environment. There is not a lot of reinforcement or praise for the abilities. I was raised in a rigid Catholic, military family, with accountants and engineer types. I was totally the black sheep and outcast because of my strong Pisces, water energy. It was not until later in life, when I became interested in astrology, metaphysical and spiritual activities that I finally felt at home, and had a peer group who accepted me as is. And who saw my Pisces and water energy as an asset. What a shock to me. Of course I am still the black sheep to some extent even in this group. Karmic astrology is seen as way out there and too mystical/spiritual for many. But hey, I am still in the group, if even on the fringes.

The last thing I would say, is that a grand water trine is an incredible blessing and gift.
Use it wisely, responsibly and for the betterment of yourself and others!

Julia

I always wonder what it's like to feel like someone else. I look around at people a lot and I think to myself "Can you feel this?"

It's a little different. My jupiter is in Scorpio and I on't have venus in my trine.

Oh OK yes, I guess I was wondering if the function would ultimately be the same? I understand that most of us with Grand Water Trines are very emotionally perceptive and supposedly psychic; but to what extent do the houses and planets affect the strength or abilities of the formation? Like mine is 1,5,10 = venus, pluto, jupiter for instance! Thanks for any replies! 😉

Julia Karmic Astrology

Oh OK yes, I guess I was wondering if the function would ultimately be the same? I understand that most of us with Grand Water Trines are very emotionally perceptive and supposedly psychic; but to what extent do the houses and planets affect the strength or abilities of the formation? Like mine is 1,5,10 = venus, pluto, jupiter for instance! Thanks for any replies! 😉

Yes of course, the Grand Water Trine houses and planets make a difference.
The houses are showing you where the energy will primarily manifest, and the planets are showing you the kind of energy, or archetypes/drives underlying human behavior.

For example my Grand Trine is 3,6/7,10 houses.

So the empathy, sensitivity, psychic energy is strongly is expressed with strong logic and mental abilities, communication (3h); service and focus one to one with others (6/7h); and career/calling (10h).

Your Grand Water Trine will manifest in a different way, with more of a focus on self, self identity, individuality (1h); self expression, creativity, recreation, offspring (5h); and career, calling (10h).

The specific planets involved give another layer of information.
Mine are Mars in Scorpio; Sun/Moon/Merc/NN in Pisces; Uranus in Cancer.
Giving a determined will, focused mental and communication; soul purpose of service;
psychic nurturing and healing in an unusual and inventive way.

Your Venus/Pluto/Jupiter focuses upon the symbolism of those planets:
beauty/harmony/power/healing/regeneration/expansion/optimism,luck
(cannot be more specific, since you did not indicate the signs of the planets).

Julia

Yes of course, the Grand Water Trine houses and planets make a difference.
The houses are showing you where the energy will primarily manifest, and the planets are showing you the kind of energy, or archetypes/drives underlying human behavior.

For example my Grand Trine is 3,6/7,10 houses.

So the empathy, sensitivity, psychic energy is strongly is expressed with strong logic and mental abilities, communication (3h); service and focus one to one with others (6/7h); and career/calling (10h).

Your Grand Water Trine will manifest in a different way, with more of a focus on self, self identity, individuality (1h); self expression, creativity, recreation, offspring (5h); and career, calling (10h).

The specific planets involved give another layer of information.
Mine are Mars in Scorpio; Sun/Moon/Merc/NN in Pisces; Uranus in Cancer.
Giving a determined will, focused mental and communication; soul purpose of service;
psychic nurturing and healing in an unusual and inventive way.

Your Venus/Pluto/Jupiter focuses upon the symbolism of those planets:
beauty/harmony/power/healing/regeneration/expansion/optimism,luck
(cannot be more specific, since you did not indicate the signs of the planets).

Julia

Hey Julia thanks for the reply. That sounds about right for me! Btw my venus is on ascendant in cancer, pluto 5th Scorpio, Jupiter 10th Pisces. Does that change anything in regards to your advice? Ty

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hey Julia thanks for the reply. That sounds about right for me! Btw my venus is on ascendant in cancer, pluto 5th Scorpio, Jupiter 10th Pisces. Does that change anything in regards to your advice? Ty

Venus in Cancer, Asc is giving a desire to create a beautiful environment and harmonious
relationships, with an ability to nurture. The Pluto in Scorpio 5h is certainly a complex energy, indicating an ability to go to the depths, the dark side, and understanding transformation and regeneration. This is a passionate creativity. 10h Jupiter in Pisces.
Gives more gentle energy, like the Venus in Cancer. This can be someone who is a good samaritan, but behind the scenes. Strong interest in the occult and psychic matters. Can work with people due to a deep understanding of their needs, much like the 5h Pluto in Scorpio.

Julia