Thread: sun, moon, asc
View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2013, 02:06 PM

Re: sun, moon, asc

Thanks for the response!
Maybe you can tell me more about the overall impression you get from my chart. Things that interest me most are:

1. I stand in a bit of awe of my 12th house mars. For what i've read it can reveal some trapped/suppressed mars-energy thats desirous of breaking out eventually. Some astrologers say that people with strong energies in their 12th house consider themselves victims of the respective area. So 12th house mars may lead the chart owner to believe that they never got to be themselves. that their passions, drive, assertiveness and all their marsian attributes had to be suppressed from the start. not knowing that this inner victim-position actually causes an uncontroled release of those energies resulting in ruthlessness and cruelty.
My mars is actually in a weak opposition with my pluto in scorpio and i guess that doesnt really ease things up either.

2. Is actually related to 1. As i said in one of my threads "A friend of my family who also introduced me to astrology told me once that there seem to be indications for an inclination towards treachery, scheming and slight criminal tendencies. It's also interesting because i have quite a reputation among my friends of being unemotional and sly, albeit in a more humerous sense. but i tend to have a reserved and calculating demeanor - i am positive that most of my ex-partners would attest to that."

I try to be a good person of course and i would say i'm a sound friend. but i'm well aware of the fact that "the only way to survive in a snake pit is to become a snake yourself". Who isn't? But do you see some unusual aspects in my chart that would show a particularly manipulating or sly personality?

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: gif horos.gif (55.6 KB, 8 views)