Why i do get along better with boys then with girls?

juicey J.

Banned
I sort of breezed through most of the replies so I am sorry if I repeat anything here. You have 3 planets in the male dominated sign of Leo including your Sun where it's very strong. Your Moon is conjunct Uranus, and even though it's also conjunct Neptune, Uranus dominates in it's rulership of Capricorn and gives you a freedom loving quality that is likely to appeal to men. It's easy for you to relate and hang with them as you are more logical than emotional(Cap Moon and it's ruler Saturn in Aquarious).

There are women like you are there, you might want to try different avenues to meet types of women you can relate with. We all need girlfriends~!

This further adds to all i said before, and all this is further indication of why you get along better with men then women. I do agree to some degree about the moon in capricorn with the lord saturn being in aquarius making you less emotional and more logical, especially with no water in your planets however, it does square the rising so it might be difficult for you (or at least it was in the past) to express your emotions (making even harder to relate to many other women) wow some insightful astrologers here.

Oh and the fact your 11th house of groups/general friends is in the masculine sign of leo ruled by the sun in the masculine sign of leo, wow no wonder you get along with men in general more then women your chart is full of astrological indications of such. It is a good thing you have some planets and angles in feminine signs (plus not having planets in feminine signs would put the moon and venus astrological indicators of the feminine in masculine signs and depending on the degree possibly peregrine with the exception of venus in libra) otherwise its likely when Vista said "we need girlfriends" you would have said "speak for yourself" lol!!!!!!! But seriously the average female with a chart with many of the astrological factors others and myself have pointed out but with no planets or angles in feminine signs would likely get along even better then you do with men then women wanting even less to do with other women.

Last edited:

LeoCassandra

Im going back to this thread because sometimes i just don't understand typical female behaviour ( I doesn't mean every woman is like that. I know few men behaving this way) not talking direct. Starting to quarrel without saying the real reason. I like directness and sincerity in people. I just can't handle moody persons(thank you Cap moon:/)

Cancer7

Account Closed
I'm able to make female friends, but I have trouble bonding with females. All my close friends are males. I believe I have trouble bonding with females, because I don't have a close bond/relationship with my mother. Like Vista says, we all need girlfriends. I want close girlfriends, but I simply struggle in that area.
Im going back to this thread because sometimes i just don't understand typical female behaviour ( I doesn't mean every woman is like that. I know few men behaving this way) not talking direct. Starting to quarrel without saying the real reason. I like directness and sincerity in people. I just can't handle moody persons(thank you Cap moon:/)

LeoCassandra

I'm able to make female friends, but I have trouble bonding with females. All my close friends are males. I believe I have trouble bonding with females, because I don't have a close bond/relationship with my mother. Like Vista says, we all need girlfriends. I want close girlfriends, but I simply struggle in that area.

You have Moon in Scorpio conjunct Saturn and Mars in 12th house? You are afirecracker:D In making friends with female friends your Cancer Sun and Venus are helping imo... I dont have bad relationship with my mother but we never gonna be like friends. Maybe we (females) struggle because we are sometimes jealous ?

Cancer7

Account Closed
LOL, what do you mean fire cracker? (bad or good):pouty:

Yes, jealousy could play a role in failed relationship. Female can turn friendships into competitions. I do experience this with older male friends. Seem like my much older male friends don't like me to do better then them in life.

Cancer7

Account Closed
That statement is true.QUOTE=LeoCassandra;485302]People who only know their Sun sign would think that you are a good, soft Cancer but you with your Scoripo stellium will not tolerate lies (good way)[/QUOTE]