Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Neptune Rising

I asked, should I take the class, yoga class!

I've always had my reservations, insecurities about teaching to the public, but this opertunity has arrived, and I don't usually say no to oppertunities. But the fear! Nevermind that, it's only in the mind. Here we have the wheel of fortune! I'd say that is a good card to have in answer to this q. This could be just the thing I need to change the cycle of my life. :smile:

Next card:

The Hermit

suimui10

Oh no, grrrrrrrrrrrr............... NOT THE D A M N Hermint card AGAIN! ROTFL! :biggrin: :D

How many Hermits do you have up your sleeve, NR? ;)

Next card:

Two of Wands

suimui10

Alright, Two of Cups is mine then. ;)

It's a pretty good card; speaking of balance and emotional bonds.

Card for Next Person:

Ace of Swords

suimui10

Oh boy! I have to take my own cards then!

I asked if I will hear from a collaborator. This card says 'yes, in winter', so that's great.

Card for the next person:

The Sun

Culpeper

Premium Member
Thanks for such a good card as the Sun. I need some good news. Recently someone crashed into my car at high speed. It destroy my car, and I have not recovered myself. I just received an insurance settlement which helps. I asked if I will be transferred to a different job at my company. The card I have is the Queen of Spades/ Queen of Swords subtitled The Widow. Perhaps not so good.

DiDi

I just asked if I would get as job soon....

Queen of Swords...hmmmm

The past is gone and the future looks uncertain, but you don't want to be faithless or fearful. You want to be at peace with yourself or your predicament and for your incentive to be restored. Emptiness is a necessary vacuum. A cup that is already full has no room for more
You need to be independent. Empathy may distract you. Think with your head, not with your heart. Devote your full attention and concentration to your situation or the volume of information will overwhelm you. Tell it like it is.

im doing a course and it doesnt finnish till march... but im so poor right now i cant pay my bills............ Im applying for everything i can get my hands on. I have heeps of experiance in a few areas but no takers....

Think this card is saying... stay focused keep emotions out of it... snot going to paying my utility bills thou:annoyed:

I leave............... 9 wands

R4VEN

I leave............... 9 wands
Thanks DiDi - I think that card is mine!!

I have been doing some long-term and very difficult internal healing work which involves my heredity, as well as myself and my kids & grandchild. It's been such a long and uphill climb, and I asked `am I near the end of this?'

9 of Wands states:
They might feel tired, wary and on guard; but remind them that they have reserves of energy and strength for that final push. Completion of all they've worked for is right there, all they need do is go for it!

That sounds very hopeful.

I leave: 7 of Wands
wands7.jpg

nam

I asked about a relationship...
Seven of wands says A positive attitude will help you achieve your personal best :)
Thank you!

I leave ....
Seven of Pentacles
r43.jpg

Meaning :
Seven of Pentacles (Assessment): A pause to check on the progress of your labors. Making difficult financial decisions. Exercising patience and perseverance. Evaluating the status of your work and your options for the future.

suimui10

OK then, I'm picking up my card.
A beautiful card and completely resonates with my question this morning.

Eight of Swords

Neptune Rising

I asked about (another) ex which I have recently met by chance after not speaking for over a year. We always bump into each other by chance, more than I do with anyone else. When I want to see him, I see him.

Judgment, this is a time for laying the past to rest. I've learned from the past experience, I've asimilate the lessons that the experience taught me, and I have resolved the energies that were stirred up at the time. A new stage of evolution awaits!

Next card: Heirophant.

R4VEN

Next card: Heirophant.
Thanks for The Heirophant, Neptune. As I opened this thread I'd been thinking about a personal family issue which is upsetting me deeply, and my response has been to feel powerless. The Heirophant:

"You know how to solve your problem, this card says; it is not easy, not a quick fix, but it is do-able. The solution is there, you've only to bring it down to Earth. "

I leave The Chariot

tarot-cardchariot.jpg

Neptune Rising

Thanks R4Ven for Chairot.

Lately I've had alot of drive and energy to pursue my goals, also because I have the time while being out of work, to write up my blog, and consider creating a website once main parts of blog are finished. On it is yoga, astrology and meditation. It's like I have my blinkers on now, and just want to work on that. A friend asked me out for a Friday night drink, but I've become a work fanatic wanting to get my writing done. This is what the Chariot describes, going for your goal even in adverse conditions, you have the ability to acomplish what you want to get done. It's up to you to direct your energies in your desired direction. Also warns about this immense energy, and directing it constructively, and not aggressively. Perhaps it's the progressed Mars conjuncting my natal Sun.

Next card: 3 of Cups

suimui10

Oh great interpretation of the Chariot, NR!
I'm going into a deep bureaucratic process and my q was if it will be successful.
The 3 of Cups seems to say yes. :)

Magician

Neptune Rising

Oo thanks Sui for the Magician.

I was thinking about a new idea I had for the little venture I'm putting together. Whether it was a good idea to add this extra bit. The Magician say I can make it happen, it's a great card to have for new starts, new jobs, anything new as it shows that you have all the energy inside of you to make happen what you want to happen. It also shows that now is a great time for new beginnings as the energy around you is very auspicious.

Next card: Judgement

suimui10

Nice! I came back this morning but saw again my card and I thought I'd pass. :D
Glad it helped you!

Judgement is a good one for me! And listen to that:
"This card is about facing the past, accepting it, and getting on with your life. After a period of unhappiness, the past will fade and you will have a change of consciousness for the better; a rejuvenation of mind and spirit."
This sounds about right vis-a-vis what's happening in my life!

DiDi

ok but where is the next card :whistling:

okay.... Ive picked one for the next person at random asking what this person should know about their question.

Strength

images

Last edited:

suimui10

Didi, major apologies. I was multitasking and got completely derailed apparently or hit that "post" button prematurely and never looked back. Apologies!
Thanks for offering a next card.
If you want one, let me know (PM me; and I'll offer you a tarot reading special ;)).

Everyone who comes next, please take the Strength for your question and don't forget to leave one for the person after you too. :)

Sui

Neptune Rising

Strength I think I should take as the next person.

I had a bit of a freak out today when I asked a person I know for business advice, the technical, boring part of setting up a business. I always get confused and annoyed when I talk about such things. But, I know I need to get my head around those things. One step at a time.

Strength is saying to me to control my inner wild emotions. I did get upset at this person because I was getting confused at their answer, and it wasn't the answer to the question that I was asking, plus I didn't know what to ask. Urgh! I thought of Saturn now transiting trine my 10th (and 9th, 5th,6th,7th) house rulers Ven/Mer, while entering the 10th house soon, as well as squaring natal Saturn!! I can see now the hard work involved in making my desired career happen. Strength, centering onself in a time of turmoil, harnessing the inner energies and taming the wildness within. Courage to see things through. Testing times, but the card is saying that we have the ability to stay with it.

Next card:

Moon