Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hkk

Account Closed
Been practicing tarot a lot and have become quite familiar with it. I want to get a Rider Waite deck soon because the one I’m using doesn’t have traditional images which makes it a bit harder to get symbolism from.

Also went jogging yesterday. Felt really good. Legs are sore today so going to do some light exercises. It takes me ages to motivate myself but when I finally do, I usually take it seriously.

Could you do me a reading?

Ukpoohbear

Trump and Putin are the only hope against China becoming the new super power. It’s not a bad thing, the wheel of fortune will turn but China is a very capitalist country. It would be nice if we could just live in an empathic-based world.

Ukpoohbear

I don’t know how to read tarot. Never practiced it and I feel doing it for myself I will be biased knowing my own issues etc

It’s easier to learn than horary, just google the cards meanings. I have noticed a certain level of bias but learning to see what the cards message is without the filter of yourself is good practice in also seeing yourself more clearly and with more humility.

A good tip I have learnt to get a clearer understanding is to pull a card to one side then pull two cards either side of it asking what it means and what it does not mean.

Do you have tarot cards?

Ukpoohbear

By using the tip above, a 3 card spread can turn into a 12 card spread, including a clarifying card after the 2 asking what it means/does not mean.

JUPITERASC

but it looks to me
Quite

("Age of Aquarius" david starling)
erudite member dr. farr has not posted for some time
due to health issues
however dr. farr has said often that
the different estimates for when the vernal equinox point (0 Aries) precessed, give different estimates for the beginning of the Age of Aquarius :smile:

-C.C. Zain gave 1889 as beginning (thus the Age of Aquarius would have already started)
-S. L. Magregor Mathers ("Golden Dawn" Mathers) gave 2050 as the beginning
-Cheiro (famous 19th/early 20th century occultist, astrologer and palmist) also gave 2050 as the beginning
-Hipparchus ayanamsa hypothesis (Gould et al) gives 2040 as the start
-Vedic Lahiri ayanmsa would say the begiining will be in 2475
-Fagan/Bradley (Western sidereal) ayanmsa gives 2444 as the beginning

Finally, the almost unknown Alcyone/Krittika estimate
(starts the sidereal count from 149 BC),
says that the Age of Aquarius already is upon us, having begun in March of 2000 AD...

Hkk

Account Closed
It’s easier to learn than horary, just google the cards meanings. I have noticed a certain level of bias but learning to see what the cards message is without the filter of yourself is good practice in also seeing yourself more clearly and with more humility.

A good tip I have learnt to get a clearer understanding is to pull a card to one side then pull two cards either side of it asking what it means and what it does not mean.

Do you have tarot cards?

Ok I will try and see. I do have some cards but don’t know where they are. Will find them and see if it works. I tried before with the book it came with but just didn’t believe what I was reading. Will have to zone out and try but I just don’t get it.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Introduction to Hellenistic Astrology Part I - Zodiac

The zodiac completes a sidereal cycle in 23.93446 hours.

The image of the Archer is masculine, diurnal, double-bodied, terrestrial, human,
quadrupedal, royal, eloquent, infertile, enigmatic, incomplete,
with many limbs, running and of the north wind.
It indicates governorship, action, fights, gifts and disputes.

Depending on the placement of the houseruler,
men born under the influence of Sagittarius are large, robust, well-proportioned and graceful,
notable, ambitious, generous, versatile, changeable, prominent, mysterious
because the Archer is unintelligible, gifted, crafty, with bald forehead, round small eyes,
intentional, long-bearded, athletic, bragging, reddish, kingly,
judges, just, loving their brothers and their friends,
superior over their enemies, losing much of their possessions,
gaining them back over the course of time.
The front is weaker, but the back is robust.
Domicile of Jupiter, it controls the thighs, the reproductive system,

the digestive system and the integumentary system.
It causes blindness on account of the arrow.
It is tropical, like-ascending with Taurus and like-engirding with Pisces,
and medium in both Hemispheres.
It is wintry, cold and moist for the north, and summery, hot and dry for the south.
Sagittarius obeys Gemini for the north and commands it for the south.
Sagittarius controls Tyrrhenia, Celtica, Spain, Arabia Felix, Elymais and Iberia.
The arrow, the bow and the grip are rising up to the 12th degree,
the head up to the 17th, the back up to the 21st,
the cloak up to the 26th, and the tail up to the 30th.

The first 12° belong to Jupiter - powers, leaders, lords of life and death, undaunted, kingly
The next 5° belong to Venus - flow, distress, passionate
The next 4° belong to Mercury - notable, fond of frivolous conversation, well-grown
The next 5° belong to Saturn - high spirits
The final 4° belong to Mars - travel, dangers, lawsuits

Arrow Point - Mars and the Moon
Bow and Grip - Jupiter and Mars
Forehead - Mars and the Sun
Cloak and Back - Jupiter and moderately Mercury
Feet - Jupiter and Saturn
Tail - Venus and moderately Saturn

Such, then, are the observations of the effects of the stars
as made by our predecessors.

Bibliography:
Ludwich, A. (Ed.). (1877). Maximi et Ammonis carminum De actionum auspiciis reliquiae:
accedunt Anecdota astrologica. BG Teubneri.
Retrieved from https://archive.org/details/maximietammonisc00ludw/page/n3
Manilius, & Goold, G. P. (1985). Astronomica. BG Teubner.
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos.
William Heinmann, London.
Retrieved from http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/home.html
Schmidt, R. The Astrological Record of the Early Greek Sages.
Project Hindsight.
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley.
Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

Assuming local skies are clear

then
by visual observation at night
and using ALDEBARAN 15
MOON TODAY is visibly observed in local skies worldwide :smile:
in CONSTELLATION of SAGITTARIUS

SAGITTARIUS is the domicile aka home of PHAETHON

MOON HAS IS TRAVELLING
SIDEREAL SAGITTARIUS

tetragon SIDEREAL PISCES SUN VENUS assembly

FOR VIDEO ANIMATION OF TROPICAL & SIDEREAL PERSPECTIVE
WITH DESCRIPTIVE NARRATIVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-DYgGFjI

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris
1. The gods send signs to all nations, but they are not interpret the same for the different lands,
for one they signify hot weather, for another they signify cold weather,
and for third they signify temperate weather.

2. In the same way, the like-principles of rising times and daylight
become less discernible and causative in the equatorial zones.

3. Therefore another celestial influence is causative for nativities,
rather than the terrestrial effect of weather.
Otherwise, there would be no domicile, no exaltation
and no depression for the equatorial lands.

4. The rationale of the sidereal zodiac is compatible with this hypothesis,
the rationale of the tropical zodiac is not.

MOON travels each SIGN once a month aka "moonth"
and
IS NOT ALWAYS IN SAME SIGN BOTH TROPICALLY AND SIDEREALLY
because
although Astrologers
– whether Tropical or Sidereal
– are commenting on and making predictions
regarding THE IDENTICAL MOON in the skies :smile:
computer generated Tropical Chart differs by DEGREE OCCUPIED BY THE MOON
from Sidereal DEGREE OCCUPIED BY MOON
Sidereal location of Moon may be confirmed BY VISUAL observation of local skies

there is a minimum difference of 20° up to a maximum of approximately 24°
between TROPICAL AND SIDEREAL MEASUREMENT
ANY planet at 0° OF any TROPICAL SIGN
is SIDEREALLY between approximately 6° - 10°
to a maximum 24° of the PREVIOUS SIGN
dependent on the ayanamsha

david starling

Sun in Aries is squaring the Jupiter/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn.

Mars in Aqua is square :uranus: in Taurus.

Venus in Gemini is trine Mars in Aquarius.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Osamenor and other tarot enthusiasts, if you see this let me know what you think:

So I asked tarot what will my love life look like, intending to draw a 3 card spread of past present and future, and a what does that card mean/not mean when needed.

I got, past- 5 of cups, present - queen of cups, future, 3 of cups

Well the past is very true with the 5 of cups meaning there is sadness remorse and regret. These are obvious feelings to have about failed relationships, past actions and missed opportunities tv

Present being queen of cups represents me and it is very true I am open emotionally, even to the point of being needy but I’m context of this spread, I am putting my emotions out there.

I asked what it means and does not mean and I got nine of wands and three of swords. This is good news actually, there will be challenges as depicted by nine of wands but no heartache as depicted by three of swords.

Future, 3 of cups is excellent news, it means there will be a reunion, a happy time, it could possibly mean someone coming from my past but it means there will be a celebration and positivity in love.

I asked what it means and not means and I got wheel of fortune and temperance. Wheel of fortune means I have to let the universe work and I probably have not met this person yet, temperance means there is a mellowing out of emotions so it does not mean that and in my opinion clarifies the wheel of fortune that I have not met this person yet.

To be sure, I asked for a clarifier specifically on wheel of fortune and I got queen of pentacles. So I have moves from queen of cups to queen of pentacles. If this signifies me I asked for a card to signify the person I would meet and I got knight of swords. Queen of pentacles and knight of swords means to me meeting someone younger, someone impetuous and daring.

To finish, I asked what the relationship would be like so I can have an extra clue to look out for what it is, and I got page of swords. We may meet through other people, there may be petty arguments or other people getting involved in our relationship.

Ukpoohbear

Forgot to add, I then went back to the present cards queen of cups and how it said it meant nine of wands, challenges and I asked for advice on how to proceed with these challenges, it gave me ace of wands - just go for it.

Hkk

Account Closed
Forgot to add, I then went back to the present cards queen of cups and how it said it meant nine of wands, challenges and I asked for advice on how to proceed with these challenges, it gave me ace of wands - just go for it.

My thoughts reading this are that I can learn from the methods you used. I kind of get it now so thank you. As for your predictions I can’t really comment as I’m not sure what each card means however it seems you know them quite well and by the sounds of it you have been sensible and looked at it objectively which is what I will lack!
I can’t find my cards but when I do I will practice this method!
Until then I will keep searching. Unless you can do a reading for me 😊

Chrysalis

I’m not I just want a reading. I bought tarot years ago but never got into it. I can’t find them now to even try

What do you want a reading about? I'll do you one.

Just leave the question on here, ill pull some cards and upload the image what cards you got with the reading. :love: