Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hkk

Account Closed
Do I recall correctly you have planets transit your 7th house right now? Either way, it could be the universe is not allowing success right now. I should have had this healing relationship before but planets were against me. However it’s good to put feelers out there. The toxic last guy I was speaking to, he’s a dating website fanatic. So he wastes his time on casual stuff but he’s also putting feelers out there. Finding someone is about networking basically. I don’t network or do I think in terms of networking. But people that do are more successful if you get me. People that plan and network and manipulate may be shallow and narcissistic but they do have the right idea.

I know what you mean but those people don’t care about real and true love and they continue to manipulate. Networking is still a good idea without the manipulation and I find it awkward but once this crazy pandemic is over I will try. My transits are all over my 4th right now. Next year I have 7th house transits and maybe 5th i think. Dating site fanatic - it can get addictive and that’s what’s happening to your one by the sounds of it.

Ukpoohbear

I know what you mean but those people don’t care about real and true love and they continue to manipulate. Networking is still a good idea without the manipulation and I find it awkward but once this crazy pandemic is over I will try. My transits are all over my 4th right now. Next year I have 7th house transits and maybe 5th i think. Dating site fanatic - it can get addictive and that’s what’s happening to your one by the sounds of it.

Back in December when he let me down the first time, he said I was too bossy for him but he admitted recently it was so he could go on a date with a 54 year old who was easier than me. However I didn’t know it at the time and I was still angry at him. I felt like being vindictive and could feel myself going to that dark place being vindictive to punish him but sometimes, quite rarely, I’ll get a message in my head advising me and it told me not to. So I thought because he got in touch it’s because we were meant to be together but he let me down again. But I still believe the advice I got. So despite the fact he’s living in dirt and hasn’t been nice to me, I know for a fact there is a genuine scared boy in there lost and trying to find himself. Maybe it doesn’t mean we will end up together but it definitely means he is genuinely lost and going through something. I have a feeling it’s unfinished between us however I can’t take on his problems, if I lose my boundaries I will create bad karma. We may not end up together but the voice inside be told me he is genuine deep down.

david starling

Just heard from the U.S. Consulate in Bali that my brother died from Covid-19. The airport test he was given when he left from L.A. was just for symptoms, not for the virus itself.

[Update]
Although the Covid-19 test was positive, the recent autopsy has now ruled out Covid-19 as the cause of my brother's death. A sudden heart-attack due to "Massive Acute Pulmonary Embolism", is now blamed. He died on his board while surfing.

To him, the ocean was his real home. Bali required immediate cremation following the autopsy. His ashes will be scattered in the sea by his many surfing friends in the U.S.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
[Update]
Although the Covid-19 test was positive, the recent autopsy has now ruled out Covid-19 as the cause of my brother's death. A sudden heart-attack due to "Massive Acute Pulmonary Embolism", is now blamed. He died on his board while surfing.

To him, the ocean was his real home. Bali required immediate cremation following the autopsy. His ashes will be scattered in the sea by his many surfing friends in the U.S.

how fitting. how touching. how respectful. how beautiful.

Thank you for sharing David.

Hkk

Account Closed
Back in December when he let me down the first time, he said I was too bossy for him but he admitted recently it was so he could go on a date with a 54 year old who was easier than me. However I didn’t know it at the time and I was still angry at him. I felt like being vindictive and could feel myself going to that dark place being vindictive to punish him but sometimes, quite rarely, I’ll get a message in my head advising me and it told me not to. So I thought because he got in touch it’s because we were meant to be together but he let me down again. But I still believe the advice I got. So despite the fact he’s living in dirt and hasn’t been nice to me, I know for a fact there is a genuine scared boy in there lost and trying to find himself. Maybe it doesn’t mean we will end up together but it definitely means he is genuinely lost and going through something. I have a feeling it’s unfinished between us however I can’t take on his problems, if I lose my boundaries I will create bad karma. We may not end up together but the voice inside be told me he is genuine deep down.

That’s just nasty U.K. saying that to hurt you and using age to do it. Maybe he is hurting inside to want to do that. That’s quite a narcissistic thing to say. Reminds me of someone I once knew.

Osamenor

Staff member
[Update]

He died as he lived. Sounds like that's how he'd have wanted to go. Surfing his way to heaven.

david starling

@ds

Indeed, this period is too risky for surfing. There was a non stop rain and flood 2-3 nights ago. Not too far from your bro's location.

Yes, he was always a risk-taker. People admired him for it.

He surfed all around the world, including Australia, Mexico, South America, and Vietnam. He rode the left-handed waves in Malaysia, which he considered to be somehow especially important.

david starling

Obama has to step up as well. His support for Hillary was pitifully inadequate. Trump's already noted that Obama hasn't fully endorsed his former Vice-president as a Presidential candidate. Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him during the nomination process. With that settled, it's time for Obama to give Biden an enthusiastic endorsement as the Democratic nominee.

Hkk

Account Closed
What’s trump doing in the USA regarding Covid? I’ve heard the muppet wants to lift the social distancing?

New York have had the most deaths according to U.K. news 🥺

I’ve not heard from Blaze for a while. I hope he is good. Blaze wherever are you are keep safe 😊😇

Ukpoohbear

Been practicing tarot a lot and have become quite familiar with it. I want to get a Rider Waite deck soon because the one I’m using doesn’t have traditional images which makes it a bit harder to get symbolism from.

Also went jogging yesterday. Felt really good. Legs are sore today so going to do some light exercises. It takes me ages to motivate myself but when I finally do, I usually take it seriously.

Ukpoohbear

Loads of retrograde coming up in a few weeks - Jupiter. Saturn, Pluto, Neptune, Chiron...collectively we can imagine a second wave or a another lockdown but they’re also all personally affecting me atm. Fml.