Anyone ever felt different?

rayla2055

Banned
Do anyone get that realization that maybe your different from everyone else or you just don't fit in no matter how hard you try. I get that feeling all the time even though I don't try to fit in anymore like I use too when I was younger but I still get that feeling once in a while.

Bambi95

Account Closed
That would be an understatement. With my Sun in the first, opposing my Moon in the 7th, I sometimes feel like two different people in the same body. :annoyed:

I think the best thing we can do is be ourselves and other like minded people will be drawn to you....which is easier when you don't have dual views on your identity. xD

rayla2055

Banned
That would be an understatement. With my Sun in the first, opposing my Moon in the 7th, I sometimes feel like two different people in the same body. :annoyed:

I think the best thing we can do is be ourselves and other like minded people will be drawn to you....which is easier when you don't have dual views on your identity. xD
I don't really come across alot of like minded people like me in my everyday life. That's crazy with your Sun in the 1st house opposing your Moon in the 7th. How do you handle that by the way?

Bambi95

Account Closed
I don't really come across alot of like minded people like me in my everyday life. That's crazy with your Sun in the 1st house opposing your Moon in the 7th. How do you handle that by the way?

Well, it's a bit of a balancing act. Trying to keep my ego driven, attention loving, fun bubbly side in balance with the cool, calm and collected thinker is hard. Mostly, I just try to find areas in life where both sides of me can be happy. Modelling is for my showoff-y side, Journalism for my thinking side.

Do you have any kind of hobbies, Ray? It's easier to meet like minded people at an event with shared interests.

rayla2055

Banned
Well, it's a bit of a balancing act. Trying to keep my ego driven, attention loving, fun bubbly side in balance with the cool, calm and collected thinker is hard. Mostly, I just try to find areas in life where both sides of me can be happy. Modelling is for my showoff-y side, Journalism for my thinking side.

Do you have any kind of hobbies, Ray? It's easier to meet like minded people at an event with shared interests.
Well I just spend my time in the library or at home doing research. I go to homeless shelters to give gifts and as well to let them have a shoulder to cry on. When people meet me they tend to think I'm a little on the crazy, extreme side.

Bambi95

Account Closed
Well I just spend my time in the library or at home doing research. I go to homeless shelters to give gifts and as well to let them have a shoulder to cry on. When people meet me they tend to think I'm a little on the crazy, extreme side.

Hahaha. Everyone is a little crazy. You've just gotta meet your kind of crazy, girl!

Going to shelters and the like means you'd love some volunteer work, I bet. Are there any volunteer groups in your area? You might not meet some crazy passionate (read: Awesome) types like yourself, but there have got to be those that enjoy your wild side. Like me, lol.

rayla2055

Banned
Hahaha. Everyone is a little crazy. You've just gotta meet your kind of crazy, girl!

Going to shelters and the like means you'd love some volunteer work, I bet. Are there any volunteer groups in your area? You might not meet some crazy passionate (read: Awesome) types like yourself, but there have got to be those that enjoy your wild side. Like me, lol.
Well I'm the only one who brings the crazy and smart side out of people so when I don't come to these places I bet it's boring like no other. I make people feel hype up too. The volunteer groups are just for shelters and schools that's it.

Blaze

Account Closed
I look in the mirror and I don't know who I see. Kinda weird, I know.

Oh yea, welcome to the forum, m8.

Blaze

Account Closed
Lol thanks but I've been here for some days now.

What do you see blaze?

I see a fallen man. Icarus, the foolish one. My destiny seems to be living as Daedalus.

And that made no sense, eh?

I'm gonna welcome you again since I'm kind of an as's like that.

Welcome to the forum, m8.

*snickers*

rayla2055

Banned
I see a fallen man. Icarus, the foolish one. My destiny seems to be living as Daedalus.

*snickers*
*farts in face* Thank you blaze for being two big nasty sweaty butt cheeks *kisses*

Jk by the way

katydid

*snickers*

Oh Oh...did you get too close to the Sun?

Did you quit your new job and your back with us? :cool:

Blaze

Account Closed
Oh Oh...did you get too close to the Sun?

Did you quit your new job and your back with us? :cool:

Ah, Katy.

This Icarus had big dreams in the city of glass and wine,
He dreamt of rising toward the material divine,
But on his way with smiles and laughs,
A so called friend came with back stabs,
This friend tore off wings made of paper mache,
And watched as Icarus fell away,
Down and back into the depths,
No peep of a weep come's from his breath,
He sighs and looks up on high, and still he dreams of the day he will fly,
Icarus then changes his name, Daedalus the wiser will rise again.

Non-poem version: Got back stabbed, crashed and burned and I'm back to square one. Might stay around for a bit.

conspiracy theorist

Ah, Katy.

This Icarus had big dreams in the city of glass and wine,
He dreamt of rising toward the material divine,
But on his way with smiles and laughs,
A so called friend came with back stabs,
This friend tore off wings made of paper mache,
And watched as Icarus fell away,
Down and back into the depths,
No peep of a weep come's from his breath,
He sighs and looks up on high, and still he dreams of the day he will fly,
Icarus then changes his name, Daedalus the wiser will rise again.

Non-poem version: Got back stabbed, crashed and burned and I'm back to square one. Might stay around for a bit.

Hey m8 you should re post that in the show off board

Blaze

Account Closed
I like how Ray got some secrets out of Bambi here btw.

Good stuff, Ray. You've got a Gemini stellium? Where at?