• Friday - "Loving and Giving"

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • Saturday - "Works Hard for a Living"

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • Sunday - "Fair and Wise and Good and Gay"

Votes: 16 17.8%

• Total voters

Arian Maverick

I've noticed I always seem to be in the major group in polls. In the Sun signs poll, I am among the Virgo's, the largest percentage, in the Moon phase poll, I am among the balsamics, the largest group and here I am a Wednesday, the largest group again.

Wow, that's something! I share two out of the three polls you mentioned--I am also a Balsamic Moon and was born on a Wednesday :wink:

Arian Maverick

I was born on a Monday and am a Cancer ("ruled" by the moon).

In Spanish...

Sunday = Domingo
Monday = Lunes
Tuesday = Martes
Wednesday = Miércoles
Thursday = Jueves
Friday = Viernes
Saturday = Sábado

:p

Howl

Thursday child reporting here :) Jupiter rules four of my planets: I have FAR to go, apparently. Hope so!

Amit89

I was born on Wednesday, I noticed in this thread so many people born on Wednesday, so too are some of my freinds!.

pisceskitty

Hmph..I was born an Sunday. I don't like Sunday's!! It's depressing, because you know Monday is right around the corner! Back to work, back to School! yeck!:mad:

Manic_Monday

pisceskitty said:
Hmph..I was born an Sunday. I don't like Sunday's!! It's depressing, because you know Monday is right around the corner! Back to work, back to School! yeck!:mad:
It is just another manic Monday
Wish it was Sunday
Cause that's my funday....
:p

starlink

I like this one! Indeed quite youthful (others tell me, including some very, very young men.......if only they knew!!)
And sorehearted and Mav, maybe a cup of coffee will do you both good in the "cafe Astrology", clearing the head a bit. I need one too actually.
(how does one use those funny icons? I wanted to add a "wink" or something funny, no idea how to do that, nor how to load a picture or a nice logo to put next to your name. How did you do that Sorehearted? Starlink

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Japanese days of the week have a similar ring to them.

Sunday = Nichiyobi
Monday = Getsuyobi
Tuesday = Kayobi
Wednesday = Suiyobi
Thursday = Mokuyobi
Friday = Kinyobi
Saturday = Doyobi

The Sun and the Moon are a little weird, "Nichi" and "Getsu" are a different way of interpreting a part of the kanji for the words "Taiyo" and "Tsuki" which are the words for the Sun and the Moon. After this, the others make sense.

Kayobi is literally the Day of Fire, like Mars is the Star of Fire, or Kasei.

Suiyobi is literally the Day of Water, like Mercury is the Star of Water, or Suisei.

Mokuyobi is literally the Day of Wood, like Jupiter is the Star of Wood, or Mukosei.

Kinyobi is literally the Day of Metal, like Venus is the Star of Metal, or Kinsei.

Finally, Doyobi is literally the Day of Earth, like Saturn is the Star of Earth, or Dosei.

Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto would be a bit harder to explain, so I'm glad they don't have a day.

Oh, Tuesday's child reporting, by the way.

Last edited: